What's new

26/11 mastermind Hafiz Saeed leads Eid prayers in Lahore

Just think about all the "Boom-Booms" going off every day in Paksitan, And the daily RIP threads here after that, hunh. :azn:

What a ridiculous thing to take credit for?
Does that soothe your ego?

With your logic, we Pakistanis could also claim that all poverty deaths, rapes, boom-booms, etc are caused by Pakistan in response.

My signature is for folks like you...
After all if you can still do ridiculous thing like worship cows then you can definently think of ridiculous things like that :lol:

You dont get it do you..after 26/11 the whole world rallied behind India.

Then how come Hafiz Saeed is still allowed to walk freely in Lahore. Where are your targeted strikes?

Or your Army is as credible as little internet Hindos clogging PDF here?

oh no..they are a bunch of comedians now....

Finally, a Hindo who doesnt subscribe to the evil ISI conspiracy theories... Where have you been all India's history, huh?

Kepp your threats to yourself plz. We all saw your threats after 26/11 and what they really turned out to be :omghaha:

So RAW has nothing to do with whats now happening in Pakistan as many of your compatriots complain......thanks for absolving us.

With your logic, we Pakistanis could also claim that all poverty deaths, rapes, boom-booms, etc are caused by Pakistan in response.

My signature is for folks like you...
After all if you can still do ridiculous thing like worship cows then you can definently think of ridiculous things like that :lol:

Then how come Hafiz Saeed is still allowed to walk freely in Lahore. Where are your targeted strikes?

Or your Army is as credible as little internet Hindos clogging PDF here?

Finally, a Hindo who doesnt subscribe to the evil ISI conspiracy theories... Where have you been all India's history, huh?

Thats exactly capt.popeye was telling you he did not take credit for whats happening in your country.as long as like you said hafiz or people like him move freely, and you feel great about it the killings will go on.it dsnt have to be done by us ,you want to have a poison which will kill us but not you..but sadly there is no such poison.

Arey Mian, why should I take credit for all that? You are doing it all to yourselves; again and again and again and again.....
We just have to look on at all the proceedings. Which will keep on continuing. Like a long running TV Serial; mian!
Many more episodes to come. Just pray that it does not come "to a theater near you". :azn:

In your present "existence", you have little to :omghaha: about.
While I can keep watching and :azn:

New Delhi: 26/11 mastermind Hafiz Saeed is leading the Eid prayers on Friday morning in Lahore, claims the US's Wall Street Journal. The event was advertised on posters all over the city.

The Jamaat-ud-Dawa chief has a $ 10 million bounty on his head by the US. The US has said it continues to seek information on the LeT founder that can convict him in the court of law.

Saeed, one of India's most wanted terrorists and a key accused in the 26/11 attacks, had earlier this year claimed that he is free to move around Pakistan as an ordinary person. He had said he roams freely as his fate is in the hands of god and not America, in an interview to the New York Times.

Saeed also bragged that he is free despite a 10 million dollar bounty on his head. "I move about like an ordinary person, that's my style," he said in the interview. 64-year-old Saeed's compound in Lahore is a "fortified house, office and mosque". The New York Times report said Saeed is shielded not only by his supporters who wield "Kalashnikovs" outside his door but also by the Pakistani state.

However, the US refused to comment on the detailed interview given by the Mumbai attack mastermind, arguing that it does not want to "dignify" someone on which the US has declared a reward of $10 million for information leading to his conviction. :pissed:

Hafiz Saeed may be planning an attack in Delhi, city on alert: sources

New Delhi: Delhi has been put on high alert after the Intelligence Bureau flagged off an alert to the Delhi Police about 26/11 mastermind Hafiz Saeed. Sources have indicated to CNN-IBN that the IB letter has outlined a specific threat to Delhi.

Sources say the intelligence agency gathered inputs that Saeed could be planning an attack in Delhi. Police sources say they have put the capital on high alert.

But even amidst these alerts, Hafiz Saeed continues to roam freely in Pakistan. The 26/11 mastermind led the Eid prayers on Friday morning in Lahore, claimed the US's Wall Street Journal. The event was advertised on posters all over the city.

The Jamaat-ud-Dawa chief has a $ 10 million bounty on his head by the US. The US has said it continues to seek information on the LeT founder that can convict him in the court of law.

Saeed, one of India's most wanted terrorists and a key accused in the 26/11 attacks, had earlier this year claimed that he is free to move around Pakistan as an ordinary person. He had said he roams freely as his fate is in the hands of god and not America, in an interview to the New York Times.

Saeed also bragged that he is free despite a 10 million dollar bounty on his head. "I move about like an ordinary person, that's my style," he said in the interview. 64-year-old Saeed's compound in Lahore is a "fortified house, office and mosque". The New York Times report said Saeed is shielded not only by his supporters who wield "Kalashnikovs" outside his door but also by the Pakistani state.

However, the US refused to comment on the detailed interview given by the Mumbai attack mastermind, arguing that it does not want to "dignify" someone on which the US has declared a reward of $10 million for information leading to his conviction.
Hafiz Saeed may be planning an attack in Delhi, city on alert: sources

So what??he is pakistani citizen and can pray anywhere in pakistan.

Prove that he was the mastermind.

Shoveling sh*t as usual, baseless propaganda.

Every single word that comes out of your mouth is a lie.

Then I wonder why the world and Martians are behind peaceful and responsible country like Pakistan!!

look indians just troll...they are unable to give any proof against Hafiz Saeed...He 's a free man here...he should be unless any proof against him is given.
he's running organizations which help the poor and needy.they work during floods..how can we hang him for those reasons.
He's a social worker..you can see pakistani media 's documentries in this regard.

It's clear that after killing 150+ Indians in Mumbai Hafiz Saeed has developed a kind of "cult following" in Pakistan.

Hafiz Saeed is not in Pakistan..Pakistan Govt has no info on Him..even if he is in Pakistan,He's a social worker,a Herb Picker--Pakistan govt...

meanwhile.....

RAW plotting to assassinate Hafiz Saeed? - Oneindia News

I wish RAW has balls to do that- i really wish-
You take Hafiz Saeed we take some one like Modi-
You kill Dawood Ibrahim we kill RSS leader in retaliation-
Let the sh!t storm start and let the hate mongers from both sides be assassinated by each others intelligence agencies-
This way Any Anti Pakistani leader from your side or Anti indian leader from our side will automatically become a target-
Lets us give them war which they need-

I am sure ISI is capable to carry out such stings- as it is evident from your daily accusations against ISI doing nasty stuff inside india- not sure about RAW though- :coffee:-

It's clear that after killing 150+ Indians in Mumbai Hafiz Saeed has developed a kind of "cult following" in Pakistan.

He is a social worker and people has followed him even before 26/11 for other obvious reasons-

I wish RAW has balls to do that- i really wish-
You take Hafiz Saeed we take some one like Modi-
You kill Dawood Ibrahim we kill RSS leader in retaliation-
Let the sh!t storm start and let the hate mongers from both sides be assassinated by each others intelligence agencies-
This way Any Anti Pakistani leader from your side or Anti indian leader from our side will automatically become a target-
Lets us give them war which they need-

I am sure ISI is capable to carry out such stings- as it is evident from your daily accusations against ISI doing nasty stuff inside india- not sure about RAW though- :coffee:-

He is a social worker and people has followed him even before 26/11 for other obvious reasons-

:rofl: :rofl:

that statement was issued from Pakistan,not India..

RAW duped jihadis into killing Hafiz Saeed

and about Pakistan's policy...

aur khud ka safety ka pata nehi,chale hai duniya pe raj karne.. :omghaha:

10 times more people gets killed every month in Pakistan in terrorist attack than in India..so called "State Policy" in western sector already got backfired..we'll be very happy to watch when it'll happen in Southern sector too..Then don't blame us.. :lol:

look indians just troll...they are unable to give any proof against Hafiz Saeed...He 's a free man here...he should be unless any proof against him is given.
he's running organizations which help the poor and needy.they work during floods..how can we hang him for those reasons.
He's a social worker..you can see pakistani media 's documentries in this regard.

yup..social worker in an organisation which The United Nations,India, the United States,the United Kingdom,the European Union,Russia and Australia declared a terrorist organization in December 2008 and Hafiz Saeed a terrorist as its leader.

the United States announced a bounty of $10 million on Hafiz Saeed

Pakistan itself detained and placed him in house arrest 4 times..

and above all, Interpol issued a Red Corner Notice against Hafiz Saeed..

but after all,he's just a "Social Worker"... :omghaha: :rofl:

denial.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom