What's new

26/11 video: Were arms stored in Taj room?

Kasab already confessed it, sprying bullets and taking over their vehicle.

And the next scene was again sprying bullets from the same vehicle to the Media and the whole world saw it.

:no::no::no: Kasab gone back on his statements saying it was forced confession so now will you accept that too?

anyway many loopholes in investigation with regard to killing of Karkaray and where is that bullet proof jacket ???

:no::no::no: Kasab gone back on his statements saying it was forced confession so now will you accept that too?

anyway many loopholes in investigation with regard to killing of Karkaray and where is that bullet proof jacket ???

There is one policeman who was with them still alive and is telling the truth.
And look at his jacket, do you think it is a 'Proof Jacket'? soo inferior.. will it make anything substantial if we got that back riddled with bullet marks? and he is our Hero

Last edited:
and sadly, you can't even come up with an effective response to questions that are posed --some which are directly challenging to you because you can't come up with a straight answer

But then again, i guess neither can the CIA which was employing people like Headley, Khasshogi etc. :):):)

Sir, I live in a building adjacent to the Taj and I had all the weapons stored in my kitchen. After they ran out of ammunition on the first night, they dressed in shorts and t-shirt and came out as civilians, then they visited my place and I refilled their ammo and also cooked them some delicious omlettes. On the same night I also learnt how to make Virgin Mojito's from youtube, but I could not find all the ingredients at the nearby supermarket. So I decided to serve them iced tea than provoke their anger. One of them did not like tomatoes in the omlette and I put them (my bad) so he even threatened to shoot me (RAW had notified me beforehand he does not like tomatoes). Good thing the ammo was still in the kitchen ! Then I helped them relocate the remaining stock to the Taj Room through the hidden side entrance.

Sir, I live in a building adjacent to the Taj and I had all the weapons stored in my kitchen. After they ran out of ammunition on the first night, they dressed in shorts and t-shirt and came out as civilians, then they visited my place and I refilled their ammo and also cooked them some delicious omlettes. On the same night I also learnt how to make Virgin Mojito's from youtube, but I could not find all the ingredients at the nearby supermarket. So I decided to serve them iced tea than provoke their anger. One of them did not like tomatoes in the omlette and I put them (my bad) so he even threatened to shoot me (RAW had notified me beforehand he does not like tomatoes). Good thing the ammo was still in the kitchen ! Then I helped them relocate the remaining stock to the Taj Room through the hidden side entrance.

sounds like a very happening, interesting day in an otherwise boring life :rofl:

If Mrs. karkaray's wife knows and believes that her husband was killed by kasab and no one else , no other khatoon has any reason to believe otherwise.

You probably are not following even statements of Mrs Karkary.

So never mind. if only you go into details she is doubting Indian govt version

There is one policeman who was with them still alive and is telling the truth.

26/11: The ten big mistakes: India Today - Photo

And look at his jacket, do you think it is a 'Proof Jacket'? soo inferior.. will it make anything substantial if we got that back riddled with bullet marks? and he is our Hero

lolzz this portal is abscured even than ToI.

but ok for a minute we accept your claim about the jacket then surely there must be a plan to kill ATS chief Karkaray by not providing him with bullet-proof jacket.

He was an able officer and he knew what are requirements for going such an operation so i believe he can not miss wearing bullet proof jacket.

He was key officer who had exposed Hindu terrorism hence his killing is obvious.

You probably are not following even statements of Mrs Karkary.

So never mind. if only you go into details she is doubting Indian govt version

Yes, she is doubting Mumbai Police's version. However, it does not change anything in the big picture. Nowhere does she state that the nature of the terrorists, their intentions, or anything else to do with the attack is any different than India govt's version. Please dont defame her making such uneducated statements. She is fighting for her Husband's pride, and her version only has to do with Mumbai police's lack of preparedness, which is very much obvious. So far they had only been trained to handle armed mafia gangsters at most, and nobody in this world would have believed such an attack could happen even if they had intel.

sounds like a very happening, interesting day in an otherwise boring life :rofl:

Thankfully not boring enough to get brainwashed into undertaking a murdering spree killing countless, defenseless innocents. If there is a hell, then that will be a luxury for these monsters and all those who support them.

lolzz this portal is abscured even than ToI.

but ok for a minute we accept your claim about the jacket then surely there must be a plan to kill ATS chief Karkaray by not providing him with bullet-proof jacket.

He was an able officer and he knew what are requirements for going such an operation so i believe he can not miss wearing bullet proof jacket.

He was key officer who had exposed Hindu terrorism hence his killing is obvious.

I was not showing off the portal but the picture which was abstracted from the live video during that night and millions watched it in TV all over the world.

No bullet proof jackets were type 3, which can withhold AK bullets and they were not trained to take on Commando terrorists. what do you think the whole 26/11 stuff was made to kill him, thats the very height ma'am..there are millions of evidents show otherwise and can't understand you guys just catching one unproven thread.

Still there are lots of officers in our country and they will bring whatever the truth behind any crime.

Thats why there is writting in our national emblem "Satyameva jayate"

Rgds,

Its very surprising that even educated people of Pakistan live in a sense of denial at least on this forum don't want to accept the reality. This monster created by your Army is now going to eat you and they don't have a solution nor an answer.

Simple question what do you have that makes you think the whole world is there out to get you?? In my opinion not really much at least for the moment, nor in any foreseeable future

As far as far as Mumbai attacks are concerned yes Pakistani citizens terrorists killed our citizens and that doesn't mean that we hold the whole nation of Pakistan responsible especially when your Army owns it or is the landlord.

BTW as long as the terror mechanism is in Pakistan is there we can keep it in check as we know where they are.

^^ Unfortunately very few people understand this broad minded statement and consider that the entire world is against Pakistan while China is an angel protecting them.

Many of Pakistani members here just refuse to accept that anyone like this could do anything and this is to such an extent that despite being internationally proven and shown to UNSC, council deciding to put pressure on GOP, they still believe this to be conspiracy theory.

Finally the truth is coming out same like the 65 Pakistani Peoples were killed in Train in India.........and which India was telling to world that this is Pakistani Groups who killed those peoples and then later it was found Indian Military peoples behind that brutality...........
Even in this case......I want to ask some questions from my India Fellows, please give me answers with a Logic don't be just naive.........

1 - Let's assume if those were Pakistanis who attacked in Bombay.....But who gave them complete map of inside of such big Tajj Hotel.
2 - Who gave them such heavy weapons to take inside the hotel having strong security on gate.
3- How Indian media was know within 30 mins of attack that those were Pakistani's who attached on hotel......who feeded the media...
4 - What Mr. Karkaray was doing there.....why he is killed and what is his background........he was doing investigation on what.....
5 - If those terrorist ware so organized, well trained and brave to launch such operation.......were they so stupid, that according to Indian investigation they were talking to their handlers in Karachi during operation and were taking instructions.....even they were calling each others code names, not with original names......but they were clearly mentioning the names and location of their handlers during operation on phones.
6 - How those terrorist went to Bombay with a Lanch (ship) and Indian navy was don't know...(even they claim themselves super power of future.)

Still lot of question............but first need to clarify above things....if somebody can give with LOGIC.....don't tell me stories what Indian media says...(As they have habit to take name of ISI in any case what happened in Indian even a child cry they says ISI is behind this.

I want to know why Kasab would ''allow'' himself to get captured alive

Back
Top Bottom