What's new

27 Tableeghi Jamaat members test positive for coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro read the Samaa news report too

Let me post it again for you

https://www.samaa.tv/latest-news/20...he-neighbouring-country-that-cannot-be-named/

Apparently two different musavis were working for Iran

1 was in 2016. And other was declared in 2019 as shown in Samaa news

So, you admit that first 'proof' was fake.
As for the second 'proof' you provided:

(From the link you yourself posted)

Shia clerics rejected the DIG’s claims on May 6 and said that they believed he had implicated the five men after representatives of the Shia missing person families had refused to end the sit-in (that started in April 28) at an initial stage of talks. Hasan Zafar Naqvi, a powerful Shia cleric in Karachi, sees a “foreign hand” behind what he said was a ‘crackdown’ on the community.

So, far from 'proof', these are just unsubstantiated allegations and counter-allegations.

So, you admit that first 'proof' was fake.

My first proof was not involved in attack on Mufti Taqi Usmani however it was involved in target killings by support of Iran

So, far from 'proof', these are just allegations and counter-allegations.

Lol

So statements of DIG etc aren't enough but some random Shia clerics because they believe that thees guys are innocent

I think before managing menace of sectarianism you should ensure that you are not a sectarian yourself

@AgNoStiC MuSliM

Is this how you are trying to fight sectarianism by shutting eyes to reports by Pakistani LEAs about involvement of Iran in sectarianism inside Pakistan?

My first proof was not involved in attack on Mufti Taqi Usmani however it was involved in target killings by support of Iran

Lol

So statements of DIG etc aren't enough but some random Shia clerics because they believe that thees guys are innocent

I think before managing menace of sectarianism you should ensure that you are not a sectarian yourself

@AgNoStiC MuSliM

Is this how you are trying to fight sectarianism by shutting eyes to reports by Pakistani LEAs about involvement of Iran in sectarianism inside Pakistan?

The 'caption' in your first proof is there for everyone to see...

And I am sorry to burst your bubble mate .. Police statements aren't enough... You seem to be clueless about what "Proof" actually means.. The allegations/claims made by Police in May were later contradicted by the CTD in Oct:

The CTD official conceded that the gang behind the deadly attack on Mufti Taqi Usmani had so far not been arrested.

He said that the attack on the religious scholar was partly motivated by sectarian considerations.

He said that the same group which had attacked banned Ahle Sunnat Wal Jamaat (ASWJ) chief Aurangzeb Farooqi in Korangi in 2013 had carried out the attack on Taqi Usmani in Gulshan.

“That group still remains untraceable,” he said.
https://www.dawn.com/news/1510850

Edit: Also, the DIG had said that the 5 men were involved in 'sectarian attacks' but he didn't specifically mention the attack on Taqi Usmani ... Correct me if I am wrong

@Areesh

The 'caption' in your first proof is there for everyone to see...

And Iran involvement in that case is also for everyone to see

The allegations/claims made by Police in May were later contradicted by the CTD in Oct

But CTD confirmed that in both cases same group was involved and in both motive was "sectarian"

Edit: Also, the DIG had said that the 5 men were involved in 'sectarian attacks' but he didn't specifically mention the attack on Taqi Usmani ... Correct me if I am wrong

All 5 were arrested during Police investigation after attack on Mufti Taqi Usmani

In fact police never knew about this group until attack on Mufti sahab

Sou you can shut your eyes but not all of us. We understand your situation.

What exactly is wrong with questioning the veracity of sources provided? How does questioning sources make one a sectarian?

@M. Sarmad raised questions about the sources you posted, you responded ... this is how discussions and debates are supposed to occur.

And Iran involvement in that case is also for everyone to see

But CTD confirmed that in both cases same group was involved and in both motive was "sectarian"

All 5 were arrested during Police investigation after attack on Mufti Taqi Usmani

In fact police never knew about this group until attack on Mufti sahab

Sou you can shut your eyes but not all of us. We understand your situation.

Bro, YOU claimed that Iran was involved in the attack on Taqi Usmani.
You provided two links as a 'proof'

I only questioned/analyzed the authenticity of those proofs.
Turns out that they do not prove what you claim they do.

I am not the one 'shutting' my eyes here ... You are an excellent poster.. I admire your patriotism ... You should not let your religious/sectarian affiliations/bias cloud your judgement

What exactly is wrong with questioning the veracity of sources provided? How does questioning sources make one a sectarian?

@M. Sarmad raised questions about the sources you posted, you responded ... this is how discussions and debates are supposed to occur.

Nothing wrong in questioning them when it is done for all cases

Now change the whole scenario. Instead of Iran what if it was some Sunni naming guys and Daesh or TTP

Would we be questioning DIG Sindh in similar manner?

I think we all know the answer

Bro, YOU claimed that Iran was involved in the attack on Taqi Usmani.
You provided two links as a 'proof'

I only questioned/analyzed the authenticity of those proofs.
Turns out that they do not prove what you claim they do.

I am not the one 'shutting' my eyes here ... You are an excellent poster.. I admire your patriotism ... You should not let your religious/sectarian affiliations/bias cloud your judgement

I am not letting anything cloud my judgement

Iran's involvement in Mufti Taqi Usmani is very much a reality

The 5 group member that was arrested by police wasn't even under Police microscope till attack on Mufti Taqi happened

Second proof definitely has everything to do with Mufti Taqi case. I cant shut my eyes to it. Sorry

Nothing wrong in questioning them when it is done for all cases

Now change the whole scenario. Instead of Iran what if it was some Sunni naming guys and Daesh or TTP

Would we be questioning DIG Sindh in similar manner?

I think we all know the answer

Yes, if a statement by Police is later contradicted by the Counter Terrorism Department, no one would take the police statement as the gospel truth..

But in this case, even the DIG didn't say that those arrested (or Iran) were involved in the attack on Mufti Taqi Usmani.. You assumed it on your own

Iran's involvement in Mufti Taqi Usmani is very much a reality

That may or may not be true ..
We, however, have no evidence/proof linking Iran to the attack on Mufti Taqi Usmani. Just some unsubstantiated allegations

Last edited:
Yes, if a statement by Police is later contradicted by the Counter Terrorism Department, no one would take the police statement as the gospel truth..

But in this case, even the DIG didn't say that those arrested (or Iran) were involved in the attack on Mufti Taqi Usmani.. You assumed it on your own

That may or may not be true ..
We, however, have no evidence/proof linking Iran to the attack on Mufti Taqi Usmani. Just some unsubstantiated allegations

The report is clear that group was arrested in result of investigation done after attack on Mufti Taqi. Now there can be two groups working on it or this was just the support group

But the fact is that these guys were arrested after attack on Mufti Taqi Usmani and weren't in police knowledge before

You can twist it as much as you want to which is pretty unfortunate to say the least considering you are a reasonable member whose knowledge on various even I admire

The report is clear that group was arrested in result of investigation done after attack on Mufti Taqi. Now there can be two groups working on it or this was just the support group

But the fact is that these guys were arrested after attack on Mufti Taqi Usmani and weren't in police knowledge before

You can twist it as much as you want to which is pretty unfortunate to say the least

Bhai, I am not the one twisting facts here...

At the end of that press conference, the DIG was asked about the attack on Taqi Usmani ... He replied that "investigations were still underway and they had nothing concrete to share .." (12:03 onwards):

Bhai, I am not the one twisting facts here...

At the end of that press conference, the DIG was asked about the attack on Taqi Usmani ... He replied that "investigations were still underway and they had nothing concrete to share .." (12:03 onwards):

I don't like repeating myself

Just because police failed to arrest the group (which is pretty unfortunate and is a security risk) doesn't deny that Iranian sponsored groups have been involved in sectarian target killing in Karachi and this attack on Mufti taqi led to arrest of one such group

At least it is confirmed that motive behind Mufti Taqi was sectarian and same groups was involved that was involved in attack of SSP leader and biggest suspect obviously in both attacks is Iranian sponsored militants

As I said. Can't shut down my eyes and be selective in condemning terrorism

I think at this point we should end the discussion.

To summarize:

1. No community should be targeted as a whole or have derogatory generalizations made about it
2. COVID-19 has spread throughout the world because of multiple reasons, many unique to each country that has been impacted.
3. There is no evidence of a 'Shia lobby' or 'Shia members of the PTI' influencing the release of quarantined pilgrims
4. Iran did not coordinate with Pakistan properly in terms of the return of religious pilgrims which left the GoP in a tough position given that the main border crossing points with Iran are in remote, desolate locations in Balochistan that lack facilities even during normal times, let alone to cater a sudden influx of travelers that need to be quarantined. The only solutions to this issue are:
  • Additional facilities on border crossings since there will always be large numbers of travelers going to Iran and Afghanistan for various reasons
  • A plan to develop and rapidly deploy mobile quarantine facilities (modified containers, train bogeys etc) for a similar situation in the future
  • Engagement between the GoP & Iranian Government (and the GCC and other countries with large numbers of Pakistani tourists and travelers) to develop plans and SOP's to better deal with a similar situation going forward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom