What's new

29sep KP Peace XI vs Pakistan Peace XI T20 match in Peshawar.

mr42O

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Former and current Test cricketers will be seen in action as the Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaaf Sports and Culture Forum is going to hold a Twenty20 game for peace at the Arbab Niaz Cricket Stadium in Peshawar on September 29

The match will be played between Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Peace XI and Pakistan Peace XI

Pakistan Peace XI will include:
Inzamam-ul-Haq
Wasim Akram
Abdul Qadir
Saeed Anwar
Salim Malik
Ijaz Ahmed
Rashid Latif
Mushtaq Ahmed
Yasir Hameed
Moin Khan
Riaz Afridi
Umar Gul
Wajahatullah Wasti
Imran Nazir

PTI Sports and Culture Forum’s secretary Mohammad Asif Orakzai told ‘The News’ from Peshawar on Sunday that the match would start at 10am and PTI chief Imran Khan will be the chief guest on the occasion.

He said that the fans would have to purchase tickets to witness their favorite cricketers.

When asked whether the bomb blast at the church on Sunday would not affect the plan, Asif said they would try to make the show possible.

He said the renovation of the venue had also been started. “The match aims to bring back peace in Peshawar which has been damaged by acts of terrorism,” Asif said.

He said that the PTI Sports and Culture Forum would also hold a hockey match in the near future in which Olympians would participate.

Asif is a former international hockey umpire and is acting as secretary of the KP Swimming Association.

Source: http://www.thenews.com.pk/Todays-News-10-203815-Stars-to-participate-in-Peshawar-T20-game-for-peace

Former and current Test cricketers will be seen in action as the Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaaf Sports and Culture Forum is going to hold a Twenty20 game for peace at the Arbab Niaz Cricket Stadium in Peshawar on September 29

The match will be played between Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Peace XI and Pakistan Peace XI

Inzamam-ul-Haq
Wasim Akram
Abdul Qadir
Saeed Anwar
Salim Malik
Ijaz Ahmed
Rashid Latif
Mushtaq Ahmed
Yasir Hameed
Moin Khan
Riaz Afridi
Umar Gul
Wajahatullah Wasti
Imran Nazir

PTI Sports and Culture Forum’s secretary Mohammad Asif Orakzai told ‘The News’ from Peshawar on Sunday that the match would start at 10am and PTI chief Imran Khan will be the chief guest on the occasion.

He said that the fans would have to purchase tickets to witness their favorite cricketers.

When asked whether the bomb blast at the church on Sunday would not affect the plan, Asif said they would try to make the show possible.

He said the renovation of the venue had also been started. “The match aims to bring back peace in Peshawar which has been damaged by acts of terrorism,” Asif said.

He said that the PTI Sports and Culture Forum would also hold a hockey match in the near future in which Olympians would participate.

Asif is a former international hockey umpire and is acting as secretary of the KP Swimming Association.

Source: Stars to participate in Peshawar T20 game for peace - thenews.com.pk

:what: will these players be willing to come??
@ranjeet indeed creating normalcy through such peaceful games is part of fighting terror.

Last edited by a moderator:
:what: will these players be willing to come??
@ranjeet indeed creating normalcy through such peaceful games is part of fighting terror.

Nah I appreciate the effort and its not bad at all but I think it's ill timed. I know preparations have been made in advance but @ this moment this just seems a bit cruel.

Last edited by a moderator:

Inzamam-ul-Haq
Wasim Akram
Abdul Qadir
Saeed Anwar
Salim Malik
Ijaz Ahmed
Rashid Latif
Mushtaq Ahmed
Yasir Hameed
Moin Khan
Riaz Afridi
Umar Gul
Wajahatullah Wasti
Imran Nazir

Source: Stars to participate in Peshawar T20 game for peace - thenews.com.pk

thats a great news, I heard Imran Khan would be playing too?

Add Danish Kaneria in the squad of this cricket exhibtion at least. F*ck the ECB .....

Aww you tried but failed. better try one more time :omghaha:

Nah Nah he(mulla omar) was quite successfull....don't hide ur shame now ... he nailed u and guess what u didn't feel it cause its routine for u :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom