What's new

2nd PDF meet in Hyderabad , India

Shamirpet. Or Shah Meer Pet. Secunderabad Club, Karkhana, Tirumalgherri, Lalbazaar, Lothkunta, Alwal, Rayathu Bazaar, Bolarum, Hakimpet, Thumkunta............now you can't say you didn't get it.
Hehe... Used to frequent Shamirpet lake to collect rocks for my aquariums. :)

@StormShadow garu meeru Hyderabad lo ekkada untaru??
Garu aa!!! Babu... I'm 27. Nenu DRDO deggara untanu.

You are more than welcome to come , we usually start with coffee in a barista or ccd. chill and come over .
Thank you :) Please tag me when you are decide upon the date. I will try my best to come However, I feel the distance could be a problem on some days due to which I could be unable to come..
Come to Hyderabad and join in.

Less than half WHOSE age? Most of those attending are anyway half my age!!!! If you are half their age, you are a quarter of my age.
Less than half of jbgt90's sir age(40 years), Joe Sir :)

Thus yes I am a quarter of your age, sir.

I'm in US and don't have a return date yet :(

Nenu Banjara Hills lo untanu, kani not in India now. Somajiguda chala degara na illu nundi.
Ohh sad to hear :(

But cool, we should try & meet up in the future when you return :) Mana Challa Deggaraga untam anduke .

send me the Airline tickets please............I'll be there on time :)
Of course we will send :) First, send us the money to pay for your tickets :)

hi, im from Borabanda.
Namaskaram jaiind garu. I thought you were from AP??

Hehe... Used to frequent Shamirpet lake to collect rocks for my aquariums. :)

Garu aa!!! Babu... I'm 27. Nenu DRDO deggara untanu.
Kay pedanna.. By the way DRDO Hyderabadu lo ekkada undi? :P Naku Telidu anduke kanukantuna
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chala Telugu folks unnai ee forum lu :D

@Aminroop baga unna va ?
Chala telugu mandi unnaru ee forum meda; @itachii kuda hyderabad lo untadu. I think @Bombermanx1 too.

@dravidianhero garu warangal ninchi unnaru. @bhagat garu hyderabad lo untadu. @NIA vishakapatnam lo untadu.

Meeru ekkada untaru?

Aminroop aunty kerala ninchi undi(Malayali) , kada?

Thank you :) Please tag me when you are decide upon the

Kay pedanna.. By the way DRDO Hyderabadu lo ekkada undi? :P Naku Telidu anduke kanukantuna
-------------?
Thank you :) Please tag me when you are decide upon the date. I will try my best to come However, I feel the distance could be a problem on some days due to which I could be unable to come..

But cool, we should try & meet up in the future when you return :) Mana Challa Deggaraga untam anduke .

Of course we will send :) First, send us the money to pay for your tickets :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chala telugu mandi unnaru ee forum meda; @itachii kuda hyderabad lo untadu. I think @Bombermanx1 too.

@dravidianhero garu warangal ninchi unnaru. @bhagat garu hyderabad lo untadu. @NIA vishakapatnam lo untadu.

Meeru ekkada untaru?

Aminroop aunty kerala ninchi undi(Malayali) , kada?

yes,im from AP.but staying with family in Hyderabad. Where are you from Mr??

lets make one telugu corner on pdf for telugu speaking people

hi, im from Borabanda.

Nice! Are you studying or working?

Surely, we will meet when I am there. What do you do?

yes,im from AP.but staying with family in Hyderabad. Where are you from Mr??

Nenu Hyderabad lo unta.

My origins are complicated, grand parents were born in AP & parents in TG. I too was born in TG.

I see myself as both Telanganaite & Andhraite taking into view where I was born,my immediate relatives & my origins & other such factors.

Absolutely, mana Telugu mandi kosum okka telugu corner tayaru cheyali. Firstly, let's determine ee forum meda enni telugu members unnaru , eni active ga unnaru.

Mee abhiprayam :- @Srinivas @StormShadow @Robinhood Pandey ??

Nice! Are you studying or working?

Surely, we will meet when I am there. What do you do?
Nenu ikkada okka college lo Enginerring chestuna, ippudu nenu 1st year lo unna.

Nenu Hyderabad lo unta.

My origins are complicated, grand parents were born in AP & parents in TG. I too was born in TG.

I see myself as both Telanganaite & Andhraite taking into view where I was born,my immediate relatives & my origins & other such factors.

Absolutely, mana Telugu mandi kosum okka telugu corner tayaru cheyali. Firstly, let's determine ee forum meda enni telugu members unnaru , eni active ga unnaru.

Young and ready to take on the world then!

I hope you are enjoying your time, this is the time you make the best friends for life :) All the best!

one more language corner. :o:

maybe in a year or two, like in the film "bladerunner", pdf will evolve a new language which is a mish-mash of most international languages that are used on pdf - turkish, bangla, hindi/urdu, russian, punjabi, farsi, malayalam, arabic, english, german, french, italian etc.

one more language corner. :o:

maybe in a year or two, like in the film "bladerunner", pdf will evolve a new language which is a mish-mash of most international languages that are used on pdf - turkish, bangla, hindi/urdu, russian, punjabi, farsi, malayalam, arabic, english, german, french, italian etc.
What's wrong?? Turks have one, Iranians have one for Farsi/Persian, Keralites & Tamils have one, Hindi/Urdu speakers too have one.

what's wrong if Telugus in India & outside India wish to have their own corner where they can discuss what they wish too in their mathra baasha?? & especially when it's related to our regions/film industry/culture??

Their are past precedents for the above & it isn't against forum rules, is it?
-------------------------------------------------
Hmm... the above could happen.. provided we got along much better with each other & didn't constantly fight with each other on ISIS, treatment of immigrants/minorities & other such issues.

By the way ,How is this film bladerunner??

Young and ready to take on the world then!

I hope you are enjoying your time, this is the time you make the best friends for life :) All the best!
Naa.. not enjoying much TBH :P Parents are always presurrising, father believes he knows best what's good for all of us & is never in a good mood.

Add to that the fact I'm not encouraged to bunk college & need to maintain a very high attendance :P ..

& No, I don't bunk college for movies & girls.(I have no GF nor do I think I will get one. I'm not handsome).
My interest/hobbies lie in Politics,defence,current afffairs,internation affairs etc & mythology

If you find me bunking, I will be either studying or reading articles on the above on the net or in a bookshop :P

Nenu Hyderabad lo unta.

im on job search ...

Nenu kodiga telugu telusu:p:

lol, i thought you are from kerala living in arab land :lol::lol::lol::D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom