What's new

2nd Test: England vs Pakistan at Birmingham, Aug 06-10, 2010

120399.jpg

120405.jpg

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

120404.jpg

Day 4 - Session 1

Pakistan 72 & 296

England 251 & 2/0 (1.3 ov)

England require another 116 runs with 10 wickets remaining

Eng 71/1

abhi bhi jeetne ka chance hy... just need double hat-trick in Aamer's over and then another hat-trick in Asif's over.... :D :bounce:

So we can assume ke hum match haar gaye hain? ya wait for the result :P
who knows moin ki baat sahi ho jaye :D

So we can assume ke hum match haar gaye hain? ya wait for the result :P
who knows moin ki baat sahi ho jaye :D

jee bilkul... :) aur agar ye hat-trick nahi maar paye tu phir Baarish ho jae gi wahan aur phir do din tak mustaqil hoti rahay gi aur match draw ho jae ga atleast.... :) :azn:

congrats to englsnd hope we dont make same mistakes we need youngsters with talent youngster like amin i dont think so have any talent he and akmal and malik should not play in test and be replaced by razzaque atleast he is pure alrounder malik not a batsman nor bowler

Better team won! frankly speaking England is one of the best Test team nowadays

i think the criticism of youngter is uncalled for. look they donot have experience playing under this extreme condition. if they played at subcontinent i am sure they could have performed well. they also donot have prroper guidance and senior who can guide them and again they also playing against the best side of the world. and i also blame T20 for lack of temperament and focus

Better team won! frankly speaking England is one of the best Test team nowadays

Yes. Indeed they are.

I hope they beat the crap out of Australia in Ashes and Ponting is kicked out as well.

Don't ask me why. ;)

Give this new team sometime, they have the potential but they can only work if you stop switching the team after every defeat. India stuck with it teams after ganguly and today they are a strong bunch, Pakistan needs to do the same, give these guys a chance and cut them some slack.

Back
Top Bottom