What's new

3 Consecutive Blasts In Quetta - 5 Security Personnel Embraced Martyrdom

Quetta needs a proper clean up. Most terror attacks are taking place there. Just a couple of days ago the Hazara community was targetted once again.
and I am pretty sure that our security establishment won't do anything even after these attacks

Quetta is meaningless to Pakistan i guess.

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ

QUETTA: Five security personnel embraced martyrdom while seven others were injured in twin suicide attacks in Quetta, military's media wing said in a statement Tuesday.

According to the ISPR, two suicide bombers attacked an FC check post in Mian Ghundi area but were killed in counterattack by the security forces. There was no loss of life, it said.

In another attack, suicide bomber targeted a police van on Airport Road. As a result of the explosion, five policemen embraced martyrdom while seven others sustained injuries.

5adf2f7aaa8ab.jpg

Why not deploy the Army and Rangers in Quetta to deal with the worsening situation?

and I am pretty sure that our security establishment won't do anything even after these attacks

Quetta is meaningless to Pakistan i guess.

Rest assured bhai. Pretty sure kya hota ha. Afghani humera bhai hain or aik afghani utna he important ja humera army chief ka lia jitna ka aik Pakistani.

kick the afghanis out of pak. these BCs have never accepted pak. immediately after independence they created lot of problems for pak. it's time to throw them back and block all their supply routes and fence the border.

Back
Top Bottom