What's new

Featured 3 Pakistan Army soldiers martyred in a terrorist attack in Gichk, Panjgur, Balochistan.

From now on I have decided I have cried and shouted enough. I have made enough case for getting rid for death trap called Hilux and getting MRAP for but nobody wants to listen or pay attention.

May ALLAH bless our martyrs sorry but I and Pakistan and sorry to say your very own Military Leadership has failed you.
so true.. friggin hilux days are over since late 80s..

HIT can make MRAPs, this is so BS..

We don't use our embassies like you do, we are there for development and rebuilding work which have been praised by the world, Afghanistan included. So stop accusing without proofs.
:rofl: first build toilets in your own country :rofl:

There are indications that BLA has captured the ambush on cameras. In the coming days, these videos will do rounds on the internet. We need to be very careful about the enemy's propaganda.

I still don't understand why these convoys move without drone coverage, It is the 2nd ambush in the same area. Things need to change a lot, maybe a few heads should roll, it cannot go on like that anymore.

We don't use our embassies like you do

Made an accusation that too for a single embassy but... in the same post asking for proof in return from others.
The irony just died in another style.
So stop accusing without proofs.

By the way, Mehsud was captured by CIA while en-route to Indian Embassy and was accompanied by NDS & RAW operatives. They snatched him and gave him to Pakistan. Then, there is a British Officer saw all the buckets & buckets of money in Kabul provided by India and that wasn't for any development. So, these are just two examples to tell that no matter how much Indian Establishment makes an innocent face, the world knows everything while very few speaks about it and these aren't accusations. In the last, try to search for "From Hagel to Mattis" keywords.

Edit: Do you remember what Major Gaurav Arya said on TV in regard to connections with terrorists in Balochistan? though he was too much frustrated due to losses of rats and Indian tax payers money going into drain. Secondly, Kalbhushan name may sound familiar.

Don't troll here if you know nothing about record.

May the souls of the departed rest in peace and may the almighty ease the pain of their families.

Attacks with this much frequency and intensity point to few things.

1- The attackers are either locals because Gichk is about a 100 KM away from Border.

OR

They are foreign-trained militants that slipped-in through the border (indicating negligence) and are still in the area. There is no away they ambushed a convoy and escaped back across the border by land that quickly.

2- If the attackers are still in the area, COIN operation is already underway but if they were found out to be local Baloch, that means things are not OK. People there are unhappy and the matters will get difficult even more.

Where are those who think Bajwa can do it? Every passing day and I'm more into belief that bajwa is a face of failure. How stupid of us to not utilize Raheel Shari's services. Even middle east realize his achievements and gave him the head role of IMTF.

Rest In Peace to fallen, shame on higher authorities who still fail to act and response to Bharti terrorism inside bhart.

I am starting to hate General Bajwa. He is proving to be more useless than Kiyani as Kiyani was never found strolling in Kartarpur and hugging Indian politician.

What communication method the BLA terrorists use?
How did they relay the convoy's position?
Was it satellite phone or radio?
That needs to be looked into and blocked

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you remember what Major Gaurav Arya said on TV in regard to connections with terrorists in Balochistan?
I will not use him as evidence as there are many like him and he holds no govt position. Though he interviewed Harbyar Marri and Altaf hussain.. and some other interviewed mama Qadir
The main issues are BLA people get treated in India. Also Brhamdagh got Indian citizenship... and many more tangible things...

Back
Top Bottom