What's new

3 pakistani children get indian visa for medical treatment

Many Pakistanis have come to India in the past for treatment but nothing have changed.

In my life I've never hated anything more than Indians, but If I could save the life of an Indian child, then yeah!

There is no doubt. I would save the child's life.

Remember, life is more precious than anything.

Whaaaaa? Seriously?

I pray the children get well soon and I will not thank India bcz I believe apnon me formalities nahi honi chahiye.. Here I quote a dialogue of the Korean movie that is based upon 1950's Korean war, where a south Korean soldier write a letter to his Mother during fight:"Mother I killed a north Korean soldier today. I thought the enemy soldiers were monsters with horns. But they cried out for their mothers just like us. Mother, why must we be at war? I have to get all the mixed emotions out of my chest, Mother.

A silent message to all Indian and Pakistani peace loving people... we must not repeat our past mistakes and move forward for the prosperity of both nations....we are one. It is like we were living in one house before partition now each have own house. It doesn't mean we hate each other at least I don't hate Indians.

I pray the children get well soon and I will not thank India bcz I believe apnon me formalities nahi honi chahiye.. Here I quote a dialogue of the Korean movie that is based upon 1950's Korean war, where a south Korean soldier write a letter to his Mother during fight:"Mother I killed a north Korean soldier today. I thought the enemy soldiers were monsters with horns. But they cried out for their mothers just like us. Mother, why must we be at war? I have to get all the mixed emotions out of my chest, Mother.

A silent message to all Indian and Pakistani peace loving people... we must not repeat our past mistakes and move forward for the prosperity of both nations....we are one. It is like we were living in one house before partition now each have own house. It doesn't mean we hate each other at least I don't hate Indians.

Quoted because i loved your post.

Beautiful.....

The nice gesture was to save lies or brag about on the internet scoring brownie points?-
Internet hindus has diluted such a nice gesture-

Let the GOI also not forget that thousands of Indian kids also need this type of surgeries.

Its really sad to see that trolling happens in the this kind of topic too..... I think for the sake of those 3 kids so as to not offend them with trolling that happens in this thread, its better to close the thread...

Indian friends...please donot try to score points with this humanitarian issue...We should always keep a big heart although some people keep on bumping us always....

Why do Indians fish for gratification when they fulfill an obligation of humanity?

What was done is not praise-worthy, but what was expected from any decent human being.

Errmmmm am one of those HR personells who hire them doctors, do you have credit for me?

Errmmmm am one of those HR personells who hire them doctors, do you have credit for me?

BTW sorry about my infatuation to this RazPak thingie... great move.. irrespective of the country it's just humanity... which should be seen as a rise more then 10 folds of MMRCA deal.. a little drop of water can be more expensive than a 1000 nuclear bombs once day :)

Beautiful Post! Best thing to read in this entire thread !

People like you are the hope of peace. (for the first time on PDF(with pride) jus for people like you):pakistan:

Thank you indeed.

Very well put across.

The nice gesture was to save lies or brag about on the internet scoring brownie points?-
Internet hindus has diluted such a nice gesture-

A look at post No 5 will help.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom