What's new

3 police officials martyred in KPK including a DSP by TTP using snipers and thermal night vision sights.

FmaVdqKWQAYLtFE

The locals there are all complicit, you can't change the backwardness of the population there

TTP are weaker that's why they are trying to go after softer targets in the police

Pakistan needs a list of American weapon/ammo storage areas and to either buy them back, capture them, or destroy them.

The former Afghan Army, who has been absorbed by the Taliban, had a larger budget than the Pakistan Army. That means the TTP potentially has a larger or near equal budget than the Pakistan Army at least in FATA/KP.

We fkd up. During the pullout we should have offered to cover all costs of having US weapons bought to Pakistan.

The locals there are all complicit, you can't change the backwardness of the population there

Incident happened in Peshawar. Do you really want to say that even in cities of KP like Peshawar, there are people that support TTP and are complicit in the terro attacks ? I mean the people of same Peshawar city whose only 1 400 meter street (Qisa khwani bazar) faced 23 suicide attacks.???

Then I think Pakistan is doomed if you are right. We should just go back to the concept of small princely states and dissolve Pakistan as a nation.

A country which lacks proper equipment for its armed forces what are they gonna give to their police absolute jokes.

Shouldn't the question be how and who authorized these weapons to enter the country? Not everyone can pick up a sniper rifle and kill you need training for these weapons, so I ask again how did these known terrorists cross the border with these sophisticated weapons?

Incident happened in Peshawar. Do you really want to say that even in cities of KP like Peshawar, there are people that support TTP and are complicit in the terro attacks ? I mean the people of same Peshawar city whose only 1 400 meter street (Qisa khwani bazar) faced 23 suicide attacks.???

Then I think Pakistan is doomed if you are right. We should just go back to the concept of small princely states and dissolve Pakistan as a nation.

We don't know how many Afghans are living there with either fake or purchased passports. KPK and FATA needs a full sweep to identify Afghans. These are the people involved in the network.

A collective failure. There is no point blaming each other.

Pakistanis have to answer a fundamental question?

Is TTP a terrorist outfit or not?
Is Taliban a terrorist outfit or not?
Is ISIS/AQ a terrorist outfit or not?
its been 20 years since it all started. tens of thousands of Pakistanis killed by TTP but Pakistanis are still asking these questions that have lost their meaning.
while the same Pakistanis not only continue to give money and shelter to TTP but are also joining them regularly.

Look at the map and see what measures could possibly be taken to preemptively prevent or be safe from such attacks?
Do some analysis and learn from mistakes
As for those toddlers in this or other threads who were not born yet before 2018, and only heard about IK's 40K statement, look up NS govt's 400K statement, and army's resettlement statements long before you came to this world

Think how to encrypt radio comm bw policemen? so militants cannot eavesdrop and figure out their route.
think how to make night vision goggles ineffective? Is there a way at all? so militants cannot take a good aim & miss giving vital seconds for SF to retaliate.
think what other low cost, realistic measures could be taken?
are there any hacks "جُگاڑ" that SFs can themselves develop? so they don't have to wait for red-tape to import them the devices

i know, i know you toddlers can nuke the 2 cror Afghans and another 2 cror Kabaili & disgruntled Baloch and castrate their male children, and talk about Banu Quraiza, and send million dolar drones from expos and patriotic song-videos straight to all over the extensive western border, and what not, and still be wondering why that didn't work, but lets bring up grown up solutions keeping financial situation of country, and gullibility of those in charge of security in mind

so for now put a "چوسنی"
1673717082858.png
in your effing mouths and out of wet dreams get back into reality
. . .
One thing I'm thinking is that militants could have radio listeners?
They find out routines broadly, and then narrow down timing further based on eavesdropping on radio communication
So one possible measure could be to encrypt radio communication [ @RescueRanger @Signalian may be able to guide how to achieve this]
2nd measure could be to see if night vision could be blinded by use of high intensity infrared emitters?

Officers parked vehicle at "Shahab Khel Post" & were walking towards "sarband police station" when fired upon (source)

View attachment 911392

There seems to be hill-like formations that could have provided hiding spots for snipers
So may be 3rd measure could be to do periodic surveillance of any such hiding spots

View attachment 911395

View attachment 911396

Green is the direction police officers were walking

View attachment 911398

Middle of bridge was some 150 meters from the nearest mud hill
Don't know exactly where policemen were when fired at

1673686371354-png.911392

Green arrows is the direction police officers were walking, after parking car at post, walked towards police station
Blue arrow is possible sniper fire

1673716362639.png

1673689113889-png.911398

1673688850855-png.911396

1673731854341.png

Last edited:
you got any solid proof other than GHQ propaganda?
Not everything is GHQ propaganda, Imran Khan is on public record wanting to open TTP offices after the amount of terrorism they'd done and even opposed western border fencing which is literally used by terrorists to cross-over easily. His security policies have never been ideal or realistic.

Watch this clip

Not everything is GHQ propaganda, Imran Khan is on public record wanting to open TTP offices after the amount of terrorism they'd done and even opposed western border fencing which is literally used by terrorists to cross-over easily. His security policies have never been ideal or realistic.

Watch this clip

all affairs related to afghanistan have ALWAYS been dealt by or GHQ! ALWAYS.

all affairs related to afghanistan have ALWAYS been dealt by or GHQ! ALWAYS.
He was a #1 advocate for everything I wrote. He was very passionate about those opinions so I'm not going to pin all that onto GHQ alone

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom