What's new

3 Sikh terror suspects held: KL

ramayan nikal gai itni jaldi jab tak hum ne dekha tha tab tak to ravan seeta ko lanka main utha le gya tha bus ahhahahhahah jai ho hanuman ki jis ke help se wapas ayee to agni pariksha deni pary gee tum jesy admiyoon ne us ke c reactor per shak kiya hai na ahhahahahahahahhaha

Imran bhai, aaj subah subah??? :lol:

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

wtf??
this a joke?-

Not leeallyy...

ramayan nikal gai itni jaldi jab tak hum ne dekha tha tab tak to ravan seeta ko lanka main utha le gya tha bus ahhahahhahah jai ho hanuman ki jis ke help se wapas ayee to agni pariksha deni pary gee tum jesy admiyoon ne us ke c reactor per shak kiya hai na ahhahahahahahahhaha

imran bhai Ravan bhi sochta ho ga ab to-

Mein keron to Sala charecter dhela hai :D-
:lol:

---------- Post added at 07:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 AM ----------

Not leeallyy...

how much old are you?-

aapney to hindi mein PHD ki hai....aisa lagta hai jaise bachpan se hi hindustan mein kaafi interst hai aapka...:azn:

---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

imran bhai Ravan bhi sochta ho ga ab to-

Mein keron to Sala charecter dhela hai :D-
:lol:

---------- Post added at 07:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 AM ----------

how much old are you?-

hor jon uncle ki haal ne tawadey....bhabhi te bache wadia???
character dheela??->eh tey india pak nu kehnda hi..badi aish kar liti,main karun tu character dheela..;)

Ghost of 84.........will always haunt Indian government............

Lol.........what else can be expected after state sponsered killing of 3000 sikhs in Delhi alone...........harayana is still digging dead bodies of sikhs.

Good job India..............this is how the you returned the favour of lives of sikhs sacrified for ur freedom.

Punjab is going in gutter ......no jobs .......no future of kids here........drugs running everywhere

So you believe these terror suspects should be given a free hand right and How many Hindus did Khalistani terrorists slaughter??? Why nobody talks about them? If Punjab is in a mess today, who is responsible?

hor jon uncle ki haal ne tawadey....bhabhi te bache wadia???
character dheela??->eh tey india pak nu kehnda hi..badi aish kar liti,main karun tu character dheela..;)

sb kuj wadia sardar sahib-
mein kya o ki kenday nein- k khob jammo gi jori jadon mil bethan gay do character dhelay- Aho-
hun jama lo-

Once upon a time in India...

some Sikh groups, aided and abetted by you-know-who, initiated an insurgency against the Indian state demanding a seperate state, namely Khalistan.

The insurgency was brutally crushed by another Indian Sikh police officer, KPS Gill, who later went on to become the president of the Indian hockey federation...

...the insurgency was crushed. Some elements linger here and there...

Once upon a time in India...

Don't reply to silly questions......
This is a ploy to drag U to discuss the dead issue and re-fresh ...at least in cyber world....
As wisely said....Let the sleeping dog lie....
Also...by replying to troll ,they will bring U to their mental level and there they will beat u because of their experience..
[The proverb had Idiot instead of Troll.]

These persons need to be hanged for being traitors but our pathetic coward congress and courts will treat them like maharajas

Before any indian comes here and says GOVT. populated SH!T about operation bluestar and act as Blind patriot.. Let me tell you the the reality (Am from Amritsar only)

Its copy paste from another thread though

1 They were not hiding or holed up.. They lived there.
2 How were they terrorist?? they didn't killed innocent peoples before or any blasts or any kind of killing.
Thing is if they were bad people they would have never got the support of such a big numbers world over..Don't become a mouth of mumbo jumbo newspaper. Look at inner defaults in indian system or governance towards minorities...

Damn.. 7000 sikhs were killed in DELHI, without even a SINGLE fault of these people...and till NOW not even SINGLE person HAS been SENT to jail for this...but if you kill one DEER, you would be in JAIL for 6 months...Sad state indeed.

Here is second part

1 People using word Militants or Terrorist to describe people in Golden temple are Dumbs and are simply acting as mouthpieces of media or Govt. run Doordarshan at that time...Know the history of these guys..Look for things they have done for Non-sikhs...They used to help Hindus Financially by Giving Money and Religiously too by making Mandirs for them too..Short end real word of reality is INDRA GANDHI was Bitc*

2 The rallies for 1984 justice should be supported by all INDIANS..It is such a BIG DISGRACE on indian face that within 11 days of Indra Gandhi's killing more than 15,000 Innocent Sikhs were Killed and those Moron murders had support of police and other Govt. agencies...

3 Recently US commission of "International religious freedom" has Kept INDIA on its watch list..

4 Because of this incident International community for Human rights often call India as Hipocracy ..Instead of Democracy..

So after all this if any proud Indian Feels a Bit ashamed...Than, No matter you are Hindu, muslim, jain or INDIAN...You must STRONGLY support rallies for Justice of 1984..or otherwise it will remain BLACK SPOT on indian history FOREVER.

If someone in not satisfied by my Point No 1..and wants to inquire why did they collected arsenal in Golden temple complex.. i would say find yourself..as these guys were the one who followed Guru Gobind singhs Words( 10 th Guru of sikhs) that "When all the stratagem employed for (solving) an affair or problem are exhausted,(only) then taking your hand to the sword is legitimate"

If India prosecute these educated Sikh people, then get ready for new crop of terrorists in Punjab. No justice whatsoever in India, Sajjan Kumar and company is still roaming free. If they hang Professor Bhullar then I will stop calling myself Indian. Enough is enough, this portion justice system discriminatory.

What are they doing?? report clearly mentioned they were doing regular white colar jobs..The reason for which they detained is still not clear.

To second part..WHAT????????????? how sikhs in india are living..Does this punjabi munda knows that in 2010 alcohol consumption in punjab was 35 crore bottles (highest per capita in country) a 23% increase from 2009 (thank god, because in 2009 it was 30% increase from 2008)
1/3 of Malwa belt has now poisnous water , due to which there is wheel chair (Due to cancer)in almost every home in every village of district of Sangrur, Fazilka and Malout.

Do you know why they Say SIKHI is everywhere leaving Punjab?
Do you know how vast the Drug problem in rural Punjab is and how severely it has effected Punjabi gene's, As my grandfather said like 80's he doesn't see much 6 feet tall guys(Which was like Avg height of punjabi's in those days) ?

Don't call me am in US , i lived there 26 years of my life and just came here 5 months ago.
Reality is MUCH bigger than what you from one dimensional eye sitting in Punjab could see

Feel free for sources of above statements i made..

My clear message to punjabi's or sikh's in broad sense, if you guys want to save your future in religion, culture or at least of kids...MOVE OUT OF PUNJAB. Best to US or Canada or uk

As a Keralite all I know about Punjab is that its one of the prosperous states (1st or 2nd ?) and the bread basket of India supplying much of India's wheat. Punjabis are brave, strong and industrious. I never heard anything bad about Punjab so your post comes as a shocker.

Why do you think Punjabis became drug addicts and alcoholics. Is it because of social unrest or they don't have nothing good to do. As far as alcohol consumption is considered Kerala has the highest per capita alcohol consumption in the country and we are in no mood to give it up:no:

If your great, brave and noble plan involves killing of innocent people, then you're as much terrorist as it gets.

If your great, brave and noble plan involves killing of innocent people, then you're as much terrorist as it gets.

Are u sure innocent ppl were killed...and who killed those ppl...dont u think govt can kill those ppl and blame on someone else...
dont go by what comes in paper or tv...
just one example what govt can do and who is biggest gunda....they arrested anna in the morning..anna said i dont want bail..govt said after 2 hours ur free to go but he refused..

so in short govt can arrest and release and do whatever itwants...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom