What's new

3 Sikh terror suspects held: KL

Got plenty of Sikh friends and they dont believe in no Khalistani bullshit they support India.

So what if they are white collar persons what does that prove? that they can't get into any illegal activities :lol: don't make me laugh yar.

SO misunderstood again..Where did you got idea that i support Khalistan? or i don't support India.

Am just here to shatter Govt. made beliefs that people in 84 were real bad.. but reality was Due to Govt. stupidities/arrogance towards sikh community at large they rose their voice..But leave it, you won't get it

LOLOLOL...Please read the resolution first, it doesn't ask for SEPARATE SIKH state..height of being arrogant..common now atleast you need to swallow yourself when spoon fed ..Or do you want me to put in your mouth:sick: .,..And Fights between nirankaris and sikhs was like fight between two sikh communities , with very little difference in beliefs... So making that minute case as justification is lame.

Hahahaha you are one brain washed fellow...I was talking about this

Punjab in India was a Hindu majority state (63.7%) until 1966, when it was partitioned to remove the Hindu majority districts, as a result of demands made by Sikh leaders for a Punjabi Suba.[30] The state now has a slight (59.9% in 2001) Sikh majority.

Khalistan movement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now back to my lessons, can you please flash forward to the killings part and stocking of Golden temple with insane amount of ammunitions part?

I think now i will go with advice of prometheus , it really get's annoying and fall in level of any substantial discussion when others take up helmet for being an Internet warrior.

Good day everyone

SO misunderstood again..Where did you got idea that i support Khalistan? or i don't support India.

Am just here to shatter Govt. made beliefs that people in 84 were real bad.. but reality was Due to Govt. stupidities/arrogance towards sikh community at large they rose their voice..But leave it, you won't get it

Yar im not saying it wasen't bad or even evil anyone who kills a innocent is neither hindu nor sikh they going aganist our sacred scriptures and are animals but that does not mean we should allow separatist to wage war on India is it?

I think now i will go with advice of prometheus , it really get's annoying and fall in level of any substantial discussion when others take up helmet for being an Internet warrior.

Good day everyone

Is that so or it's just hard to defend murders and secessionists and haters?

Good day everyone

So which brand you are going to drink?????

i think you guys should stop fighting

injustice has been done to sikhs,no one denies that.but there are many other injustice too have happend,common man can't do anything right now :\

by keep fighting here you guys are giving a chance for few pakistani's to prepare some propaganda

Sorry for jumping into the convo as its purely about you guys, No offense but i think what happened back in 84 with sikhs in india has left a great mark on every sikh no matter where he lives.

Incidently i happened to watch a show regarding the lives of Sikhs after the partition , there were 2-3 sikhs in that show from both Pakistan and inida and they were asked to honestly answer about where they wanted to live after partition whether in Pakistani Punjab or indian Punjab and what they think about their life now, one living in indian punjab and one Pakistani Punjab.

The answer from Pakistani sikh was "When partition happened we wanted to go to indian Punjab because we have much of sikh community there ,but we were not able to go there, we wished we could have moved but after the 84 incident , we are quite happy that we were not moved to india , the extent to which we got love here in Pakistan is just amazing, everywhere we go people respect us and love us ....................."

It was not to say that who are living better life or not it was just that i wanted to share that incident which really made me happy.

If anybody feels any fragility in what i wrote or if anyone thinks that its not true , he can feel free to inform me, i will upload that video for him
Hmmm so sir what do you say about this

Save Hindus and Sikhs from extinction in Pakistan
By Narain Kataria
New York: We are appalled and horrified to know that over 100 Hindu families (about 500 people) in Pakistan’s Balochistan pro-vince are making frantic efforts to seek political asylum inIndia after becoming the target of a campaign ofvilification, demonization, kidnapping and extortion by Jihadists supported by Pakistan’s spy agency ISI.
Over the last five years, more than 5,000 Hindus have already moved from Pakistan’s Sind province to Rajasthan, India. Their tattered clothes, emotionless faces and vacuous eyes tell their dismal tale. Most of these Hindus refugees look like zombies.
Although no figures are made available, anecdotal evidence and human rights groups saythat persecution and conversion of Hindus and Sikhs have risen in the last two years, with temples and gurudwaras being desecrated and worshippers being attacked.
According to Basant Lal Gulshan, Balochistan’s Mino-rities Affair Minister, “forty-one Hindus were abducted during the past three years and four more were killed when they resisted kidnapping attempts.”
In the North West Frontier Province (NWFP), Talibans have warned Hindu men to grow beard and Hindu women to wear burqa in order to avoid being beaten or fined by Lashkar extremists.
Last year, Islamic militants directed Sikh community in the NWFP either to convert to Islam, leave the land of their forefathers, or pay Rs.12 million ($140,000) jizya - the medieval tax levied on non-Muslims in Islamic state.
DNA reported in its issue of May 28, 2010 that over 50 Pakistani Hindus have converted to Islam in the Sialkot district of Punjab within a week (between May 14 and May 19) under pressure from their Muslim employers in a bid to retain their jobs and survive in the Muslim-dominated society.

Hindu women are raped, men are harassed, beaten up or slain, and children are abducted. Harassment and torture of minorities — Hindus and Christians — in Pakistan is going on unabated. According to the latest information, a Hindu girl near Karachi, was abducted, forcefully converted to Islam and kept in a Muslim mosque.
At the time of Partition of India in 1947, there were between 20 to 24 percent Hindus and Sikhs in Pakistan. They were forced to convert toIslam or leave the country. In the last 63 years Hindus and Sikhs, have been ethnically cleansed from Pakistan.
It is not only Hindus and Sikhs who suffer indignity and humiliation; but Christians are alsotreated like criminals, and charges of blasphemy are leveled against them.
In March 2010, Dr. Manjit Singh Randhawa, president of Sikh Nation Organization, had appealed to the United Nations against forced conversion and racial discrimination of minorities (Hindus and Sikhs) to prevail upon Pakistan to repeal the “Nizam-e-Adl 2009 Regula-tion” that has “legitimized and legalized tyranny” by Taliban, in complete disregard to its international commitments under various UN Conventions, to safeguard human rights of its citizens in Pakistan.
Jihadists in collaboration with Pakistan military have radicalized Pakistani society in the most dangerous manner. In a show of strength, on January 9, 2011, over 40,000 Islamists gathered in the streets in Karachi, the capital of Sind province in Pakistan, under the banner of Tahaffauz-e-Namoos-e-Risalat which is a conglomerate of religious parties opposed to amendments of the country’s blasphemy laws. They showed support in favor of Mumtaz Quadri, the assassin of Governor of Punjab, Salman Taseer, and showered him with rose petals. Speakers at the meeting openly threatened to kill anyone opposing blasphemy law while 3,000 police officers watched them helplessly. Mumtaz Quadri was promised legal help by 200 lawyers.
Hindus and Sikhs in Pakistan are facing an uncertain future. Their plight is miserable. They live in fear of abduction for ransom, armed robberies and murder.
Under the circumstances, we appeal to the governments of India, the USA, the United Nations, and all global human rights groups to stop egregious human rights violations and rescue these hapless Hindus, Sikhs and Christiansfrom the jaws of death as soon as possible.

Sir i know you won't believe this article but you can't deny the incidents or the statistical data that i have highlighted

if you are a victim of the sikh riots or even saw what the rioters did or even lived in Punjab during 1984-93 you'll understand why people do these things i am not saying this justifies terrorism but the blood of 10,000 innocent Sikhs is on the governments hand not 1 person has been convicted of the sikh riots yet the people who helped instigate the riots like Jagdish Tytler, Kamal Nath, Sajjan Kumar, are still walking the streets freely and they are still active in Indian politics today, thousands of Sikhs most of them innocent were beaten, tortured, and even murdered in the name of national security during the Punjab insurgency

if you are a victim of the sikh riots or even saw what the rioters did or even lived in Punjab during 1984-93 you'll understand why people do these things i am not saying this justifies terrorism but the blood of 10,000 innocent Sikhs is on the governments hand not 1 person has been convicted of the sikh riots yet the people who helped instigate the riots like Jagdish Tytler, Kamal Nath, Sajjan Kumar, are still walking the streets freely and they are still active in Indian politics today, thousands of Sikhs most of them innocent were beaten, tortured, and even murdered in the name of national security during the Punjab insurgency

Couldn't have put it better, I hope against hope that f$%^&*S like Jagdish Tytler, Sajjan Kumar and other are bought to justice and their balls are nailed to the ground but still I don't give a damn for India haters and Bhindrewala sympathizers, both Congress + supporters and Bhindrewala + supporters where the reasons 1000s of innocent Sikhs and Hindus lost their lives

Back
Top Bottom