What's new

3 Terrorists Killed In Encounter In Jammu And Kashmir's Kupwara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank You from the bottom of my heart, for quoting this and vindicating me!! I have said it so many times, IA is exactly what an Army ought NOT to be.

Once again Thank You oh great Armchair General / keyboard warrior!!!
My contention was never that we are a very well equipped Military. We are an extremely poor country. For the longest time even when the rest of the world was using Full Auto Battle riles, we fought China with Lee Enfields. that has never been the contention.
We still lack the equiment, every Indian member here admits that.

But lets review the nonsense you have been spewing on this thread.
close to 1800 dead - No casualties- which include wounded.
No bullets fired - Arty fire, counter insurgency
discipline- Record shows what Indin military has done.

Wow Armchair General, your jingoism is really driving you nuts. I have refuted all your points, but do keep up the crap, after all what more can be expected out of you. It's not like you have ever served a single day anywhere!
you can call me whatever you want dear,
I am just refuting your point, you are the one who is going cuckoo here.
calm down read, about the events, understand the theater in context and then use a little bit of your training to comprehend the challenges of the region.

Pakistani Armed forces, one of the most disciplined forces in the word took close to 7000 fatalities in WOT.

My contention was never that we are a very well equipped Military. We are an extremely poor country. For the longest time even when the rest of the world was using Full Auto Battle riles, we fought China with Lee Enfields. that has never been the contention.
We still lack the equiment, every Indian member here admits that.

But lets review the nonsense you have been spewing on this thread.
close to 1800 dead - No casualties- which include wounded.
No bullets fired - Arty fire, counter insurgency
discipline- Record shows what Indin military has done.

You see this is where the difference lies. Pakistan is poorer than India, thier budget is 1/4th of India, BUT they have built up a credible force. They are not free from corruption, no force in the world is 100% corruption free, but they know how to carry themselves, in a professional manner. IA on the other hand, corrupt to the core:

http://www.indiatimes.com/national/indian-armys-7-biggest-scandals-17842.html

You of all people CANNOT justify soldiers swapping bullet vests & rifles with the opponent, given the US$40Billion +/- budget. It is simply NOT acceptable by any standard!

100 lives lost because of mining & de-mining ops, and you deflect / justify it, in reality, it's piss-poor training. This is what you train for, again, and again, and again, until you can do it with your eyes closed, at 3am, right after being woken from deep sleep. That is what trainign is all about!! My subordinates used to bitch and moan, at my gruesome training, but today in Yemen,( and earlier in Afghanistan), they are making everyone proud, because it has been drilled into them. More importantly lets not forget, this is why they are alive today. When you sweat in peace, you don't bleed in war!

US$40Bn budget and a nuclear power, and you go falling all over yourselves? Pathankot- Lt.Col killed. Why? Because IED robots were NOT used? An airbase gets locked down for 4 days, because of a handful of intruders? Do you know how bad this looks in front of the world?

Calling a spade, a spade would be better, since I'm very well aware of the mud slinging that goes on, in Indian defence forums.

Regards!

RIH..

@Khafee how old are you ?

Depends on how old the female is :D

you can call me whatever you want dear,
I am just refuting your point, you are the one who is going cuckoo here.
calm down read, about the events, understand the theater in context and then use a little bit of your training to comprehend the challenges of the region.

Pakistani Armed forces, one of the most disciplined forces in the word took close to 7000 fatalities in WOT.
7,000 in combat versus 1,874 in mobilization. (Plus the suicides) Piss poor comparison I say!

You see this is where the difference lies. Pakistan is poorer than India, thier budget is 1/4th of India, BUT they have built up a credible force. They are not free from corruption, no force in the world is 100% corruption free, but they know how to carry themselves, in a professional manner. IA on the other hand, corrupt to the core:

http://www.indiatimes.com/national/indian-armys-7-biggest-scandals-17842.html

You of all people CANNOT justify soldiers swapping bullet vests & rifles with the opponent, given the US$40Billion +/- budget. It is simply NOT acceptable by any standard!

100 lives lost because of mining & de-mining ops, and you deflect / justify it, in reality, it's piss-poor training. This is what you train for, again, and again, and again, until you can do it with your eyes closed, at 3am, right after being woken from deep sleep. That is what trainign is all about!! My subordinates used to bitch and moan, at my gruesome training, but today in Yemen,( and earlier in Afghanistan), they are making everyone proud, because it has been drilled into them. More importantly lets not forget, this is why they are alive today. When you sweat in peace, you don't bleed in war!

US$40Bn budget and a nuclear power, and you go falling all over yourselves? Pathankot- Lt.Col killed. Why? Because IED robots were NOT used? An airbase gets locked down for 4 days, because of a handful of intruders? Do you know how bad this looks in front of the world?

Calling a spade, a spade would be better, since I'm very well aware of the mud slinging that goes on, in Indian defence forums.

Regards!

Depends on how old the female is :D

7,000 in combat versus 1,874 in mobilization. (Plus the suicides) Piss poor comparison I say!

Out of the 1874, 1000 causalities are from "counter insurgency" similar to Wot casualty faced by Pakistan. hope that clarifies your query.

Mine clearing is always a hazard, especially under enemy fire - that is where the context of theater comes in.

As far as competence of this army is concerned - it what you say is 100% true, then why does it's combat record shows otherwise?

anyways, you are not here to learn but to teach, so you keep steadfast on your opinion. It doesn't matter to me one bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom