What's new

3 Years After Galwan, India Still Lacks Political Courage and Military Capability to Fight China

Let's just lay off the Nazi references - M'kay ?

I know it raises all hairs on bhakt and pujari necks fantasizing about establishing a Nazi state in new India (and Mein Kampf is mandatory reading in all shakhas) - but reality is that India is a hunger-stricken 3rd world state that literally survives on remittances alone from its 3rd rate diaspora. I mean bhakts can keep pretending till kingdom come - that is REALITY. Try to be better than Bangladesh - your GDP per capita nominal is lower than theirs. THAT is your AUQAAT.

And Nazis would be the first to Bar-B-Q bhakts and pujaris, being what NAZIs thought of Indians. That one place you'd be world's first-in-line - for a change.
Are you implying all german words are nazi?

Nein, I think nicht. :D

Are you implying all german words are nazi?

Nein, I think nicht. :D

Stop using German words in everyday lingo - just stop already. No one cares what bhakts fantasize about.

German sounds strange flowing out of ugly bhakt mouths - though it has become fashionable in some circles in India.

Stick with Sanskrit.

Stop using German words in everyday lingo - just stop already. No one cares what bhakts fantasize about.

German sounds strange flowing out of ugly bhakt mouths - though it has become fashionable in some circles in India.

Stick with Sanskrit.
German for germans only eh!

How very fascist of you.

Can I implore you to speak in anything other than Bengali, I can't understand it and yours looks, feels and reads like english. :D

Last edited:
This 100%..

India is just like sub-sharan Africa but poorer and forced upon each other as one country with a nuclear but hollow from the inside.. @Joe Shearer You need to accept the reality bro and I know this comments will burn you but nonetheless ground reality.

These pacifistic, vegeterian hindus are unfortunately low quality elements just being objective here. The cow-belt is the definition of human peasantry.
The character & quality of lndians are lowest of low .
Advanced East asia operates at higher lvl than west,but lndian masses,because of their limited average lQ and thereby inherent low quality tendencies cannot undergo self introspection.
Hence lndian feel themselves as the yess saaaar / asan of white empire,and they can't acknowledge the fact that east asian state like China and their culture operates at higher lvl then their colonizers .

lndians are like little kids that watch superman on TV and think they too have similar power by tying a cape around themself,Indians sees the west and westerners from same pov as the kid views superman.

One of the main cause for the present tension between the states is the simple fact that lndians don't know their place, and under their own poorly construed assumptions and also due to western instigation, sees itself as compitetor of China.As if they are at equality.
The China & India is and was never equal, the current chinese gdp and other advances ate only byproduct of inherent vast superiority of the Chinese & China . Even when China was poorer that lndia in gdp per capita it was still vastly superior.
At its core,Indians have ZERO personal worldview , they are incapable of a honest-humble assessment of others ,lndian world view is shaped by west and reinforced by their own zealous and dishonest tendencies; it's as toxic as it can get,it's in lndian character.

Last edited:
Let's just lay off the Nazi references - M'kay ?

I know it raises all hairs on bhakt and pujari necks fantasizing about establishing a Nazi state in new India (and Mein Kampf is mandatory reading in all shakhas) - but reality is that India is a hunger-stricken 3rd world state that literally survives on remittances alone from its 3rd rate diaspora. I mean bhakts can keep pretending till kingdom come - that is REALITY. Try to be better than Bangladesh - your GDP per capita nominal is lower than theirs. THAT is your AUQAAT.

It is the peak of comedy when I see idiot bhakts looking down on Bangladesh.

And Nazis would be the first to Bar-B-Q bhakts and pujaris, being what NAZIs thought of Indians. That one place you'd be world's first-in-line - for a change.
How can we fight china when we have snakes of illegal immigrants or ghuspaithiya coming daily from eastern border . The load of 4 crore illegal muslims of Bangladesh and Rohangia is eating share of resources of Indian citizens , they are unnecessary load on the Indian economy and infrastructure , Hindus are paying for the faults of Gandhi Nehru and Indira Gandhi , they all encouraged muslims to come to India and live illegally eating resources of hindus . Indira Gandhi did most unjust thing with hindus by liberating Bangladesh . Bangladeshis are coming and going in to India at will , now Rohangiyas have made India their home . Poor hindus are facing all types of hardships due to illegal muslims encroaching in every city of India .because of illegal muslims India is unable to fight china and pakistan .

Last edited:
Anyone randon indian youTuber talks against india, he became hero automatically

The irony of democracy is that you can not jail indian citizens working on payroll of chinese .

He is a former Indian military officer and runs a professional defence news paper and a youtube channel

For the dumb Indians, every Indian who speaks truth becomes a random person or traitor.

Now China is in a state of uneasiness, facing the blockade and containment of the United States, in this situation, if India dares to deliberately provoke China, then it will bear our anger

China should go for the kill this time and balkanize India.

China should not show any mercy towards India this time like it did it in the past.

He is a former Indian military officer and runs a professional defence news paper and a youtube channel

For the dumb Indians, every Indian who speaks truth becomes a random person or traitor.
We don't care about opinions of a dumb pakistani cheer leader of china . We know how to treat traitors living in India , we have a very long list of traitors living in India , Pravin swami is one of them that is why he is very popular in dumb people .

Totally agree India is a coward

But what about China ? why is it not able to touch a small country like Taiwan ?

cos they know war has ramifications ..especially for a country whose economy depends on exports

Vietnam fought war for over a month and defeated China..china has to retreat back with BS excuses, after sifferening heavy casualties and losses
When was the last time China won a war ?

But what about China ? why is it not able to touch a small country like Taiwan ?

cos they know war has ramifications ..especially for a country whose economy depends on exports

Vietnam fought war for over a month and defeated China..china has to retreat back with BS excuses, after sifferening heavy casualties and losses

Balkanizing India is easier than Unifiying Taiwan militarily.

China will balkanize India and Unifiy Taiwan using politicians.

They are winning the economic war, thats the only war that really matters in the long run. They have surpassed the Soviets. They are the second superpower with greater potential than the US. Higher IQ on avg and a billion of these individuals in population.

Balkanizing India is easier than Unifiying Taiwan militarily.

China will balkanize India and Unifiy Taiwan using politicians.
That is proposition and imaginary theory, but fact is China will not touch Taiwan for another decade
For China ,economy is more important than war at this stage

China should go for the kill this time and balkanize India.

China should not show any mercy towards India this time like it did it in the past.
I will request china to give one billion dollar more loan to pakistan to complete the subjugation and take full control of pakistan than doing any pangabaji with India , othewise none of chinese ships will be able to cross Indian ocean .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom