What's new

30 Filipino police commandos killed in clash with rebels

Do I have to quote what kind of "HELP" you suggested earlier?

Help on destroying our country so that China can enslave us and kill the rest?

What kind of help is that? :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

No, it's up to you guys. Your nationality want one country, nobody can split it. But you don't have independent culture, it will be decided by others. Muslims want Islam, Catholicism want the West, Asian want Asia, it's dangerous.

No, it's up to you guys. Your nationality want one country, nobody can split it. But you don't have independent culture, it will be decided by others. Muslims want Islam, Catholicism want the West, Asian want Asia, it's dangerous.

You stated it yourself that you want to kick us out of Asia.

You stated your sentiment earlier that it is best to arm the rebel groups to kill Filipinos.

And now you are twisting what you have said earlier

From the way you are posting here, you are trying to make it appear that I am lying.

You stated it yourself that you want to kick us out of Asia.

You stated your sentiment earlier that it is best to arm the rebel groups to kill Filipinos.

And now you are twisting what you have said earlier

From the way you are posting here, you are trying to make it appear that I am lying.

All are options, you know. No cause and effect Luzon want peace with China, and China harm you;
No cause and effect the Filippines want conflicts with China, but China help you.

Of course not, the Chinese Government generally has an antagonistic view towards separatists forces , especially religious radicals. There are plenty of responsible and objective Chinese posters here , and I encourage you to converse with them as there are plenty of potential high calibre conversations to be had, afterall, there are a lot of mutually inclusive cooperation the Philippines has with China. Some members that I would encourage you to interact are: @Shotgunner51 @Pangu @Yizhi @AndrewJin @hans @Genesis @TaiShang and many , many more. These individuals who I tagged are ones who I enjoy a positive rapport with and exchange ideas and opinions, even when we disagree with some issues. Yet there has never been a time where I ever was disrespected or where i tried to injure them in debates. So do reach out.

Take care!
I'm in She County, Auhui Province in Central China, 4.5 hours from Shanghai by coach. Now off from politics for several days buddy!
ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1428747114.635601.jpg
ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1428747151.037126.jpg
ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1428747217.820457.jpg
ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1428747283.169889.jpg
ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1428747307.431043.jpg
ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1428747327.842756.jpg
ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1428747375.984608.jpg
ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1428747396.575656.jpg

Of course not, the Chinese Government generally has an antagonistic view towards separatists forces , especially religious radicals. There are plenty of responsible and objective Chinese posters here , and I encourage you to converse with them as there are plenty of potential high calibre conversations to be had, afterall, there are a lot of mutually inclusive cooperation the Philippines has with China. Some members that I would encourage you to interact are: @Shotgunner51 @Pangu @Yizhi @AndrewJin @hans @Genesis @TaiShang and many , many more. These individuals who I tagged are ones who I enjoy a positive rapport with and exchange ideas and opinions, even when we disagree with some issues. Yet there has never been a time where I ever was disrespected or where i tried to injure them in debates. So do reach out.
Take care!

I got tagged and so might as show up here, hi bro and everybody! I didn't made any comment before cos I am not familiar with this topic sorry guys! RIP to the 30 deceased police officers.

I'm in She County, Auhui Province in Central China, 4.5 hours from Shanghai by coach. Now off from politics for several days buddy!

it seems seriously ....
:offpost:
But very nice pics bro!

RIP. i read it reached 50 dead, such a tragic loss for Filipino Police.:(

@Cossack25A1 bro hope this pic can cheer you up.

thO0kf0.jpg

look at these cuties they can get along well.

Take care!
thanks for tagging me. agree with you the Chinese Government is probably one of the most 'pro status quo' regimes out there. they just hate separatists/radicals/terrorists and prefer stable environment for future trade opportunities and prosperity of the region.

View attachment 214080View attachment 214081View attachment 214082View attachment 214083View attachment 214084View attachment 214085View attachment 214086View attachment 214087
nice pics.:).

RIP to the fallen.

Not to disrespect, but looking back at how Ph police force handled the Hong Kong tourists bus hostage made me wonder if the police force is really that incapable?

RIP to the fallen.

Not to disrespect, but looking back at how Ph police force handled the Hong Kong tourists bus hostage made me wonder if the police force is really that incapable?

The one that was sent wasn't incapable of doing the job; there are rumors that politics have been involved as the current administration is desperate in passing the the Bangsamoro Basic Law even if it meant sacrificing a few men who were doing their job in capturing a terrorist.

RIP to the fallen.

Well Manila police is majority incompente on those days in fact laughing stock among NCRPO (National Capital Region Police Office) but changes are being made but the majority of police force can be trusted.

Well Manila police is majority incompente on those days in fact laughing stock among NCRPO (National Capital Region Police Office) but changes are being made but the majority of police force can be trusted.

Philippine forces combined with US advisor will be the ultimate combo of incompetency.

Back
Top Bottom