What's new

300,000 plus @ PTI Lahore Jalsa - Live Forum Coverage

Konsa operation yara? lol my father himself is a serving Brig in the army...

Now dont troll.. aik thread khoul.. and il answer u there my frnd.... aur haan pehlay woh MQM ka leader jiskou altaf nay london mein marwaya tha ausko insaaf ley kay dou.

mqm ka nam o nishan bhi nahin hai baluchitan mein.lol

That guy look more like Indian, smell from his posts. This same guy appear to be supporting PML N this morning on one other thread.

My brother went to Minar-e-Pakistan, he was some 20 meters away from the stage. He tells me that people were absolutely crazy to see Imran Khan, every little gesture he made while sitting on the stage was greeted with roars from the crowd. There was a tremendous positive energy and Imran Khan was the binding force of it all. It was all for one and one for all out there. Great stuff from IK, hope this will be the start of all good things to come.

i attended this jalsa gathering was huge hugeeee :) change is coming lahore jaag gayaa hai :D

---------- Post added at 04:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 AM ----------

i feel so proud to be part of this jalsa every one was full of energy every one was having a hope in there eyes i myself first time attended any political gathering it was amazing experience pakistan is changing youth is on roads we want change now when national anthem was started huge gathering was also singing the national anthem it was amazing scene :)

hahaha how can the change come when imran talks against drone attacks and next day sleep it off, i mean imran just speaks and makes lahoris brainless emotional, time has come, but next day sleep it off, if imran has got balls go and do dharna infront of the parliment, just outside assembly and start the civil disobedience right now, if he thinks pakistanis are with him

this guy is just hungry for seats

enough of these dharnas, go and perform some live action, at an instant you will gain respect not with words

imran is no different just opportunist

hahaha how can the change come when imran talks against drone attacks and next day sleep it off, i mean imran just speaks and makes lahoris brainless emotional, time has come, but next day sleep it off, if imran has got balls go and do dharna infront of the parliment, just outside assembly and start the civil disobedience right now, if he thinks pakistanis are with him

this guy is just hungry for seats

enough of these dharnas, go and perform some live action, at an instant you will gain respect not with words

imran is no different just opportunist

soo jaa meri jaan time kafi hoo gaya hai ,, lahoris are brainless and karachities are so educated that they are following there leader who is sitting in london n leading them hahaahahaha mentally retard people

^^when did i mention the education ratio:what:

bhai ji im residing outside PK so u need not to worry abt my sleeping tym

btw in this picture, i have estimated around 18000 chairs (taking each column separately and then multiplying with number of rows). Also includes the number of chairs from the extreme right column which is only partly visible in this picture.

302289_277994612234259_145569565476765_901417_1336796380_n.jpg

whatever the maximum crowd capacity of the park, mulitiply it by three to fit Pakistani crowd :D

it was a lot of people there. Sheikh Rasheed called it Imran's day and that from now PML-N would very worried and going after PTI.

I expected Imran to do expceptionally well in Lahore and Punjab. Less security and ethnic issues and non-existant political thugary. But sindh and karachi will be a different game altogether. I fear a lot of blood will be spilt there before MQM, PPP and ANP see it get out of their hands.

You got to watch this video if you are fan of Hasb-e-Haal. Its Imran Khan vs Shahbaz Sharif

very funny indeed

Last edited by a moderator:
Imran Khan now has to make clear stand on Islam Shariat and America because his next support is in KP and their he will have to make alliance with Jamat e Islami and other Religious parties so he will have to make his stand clear now and May ALLAH give him strength to rise and stand up for Islam and against all the evil and corrupt forces

You can't be sure about whether Lahorees are really awaken up or is it just a sleep walk ....but one thing is for sure that people are pissed off by all these governing parties may it be PML (N) ,PPP or Lottas MQM and PML (Q), they are really striving for a change
I was there to and observing Bhatti the champs of politics in Pakistan and according to 90 % of them Imran Khan has taken away lahore from Nawaz Shareef and N league

In all his awesomeness- The reality is Imran Khan cannot come into power come this election- The real preparation is for the further nexxt elections-
apart from Imran Khan and occasional Mian Azhar- where is the party which gona win him seats to gain bargaining power?-

---------- Post added at 10:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 AM ----------

Lahoriyoooooooo......aap bohat sust ho....... lol (khan sahib direct bisti ? :D )

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom