What's new

300 containers to stop Azadi march !

They are too scared, can't make their mind on what to do. My take is, they will do all this hype to scare PTI guys before 14th August so that we can change our decision of long march. And if we'll stay firm, they won't do anything against us at 14th Aug. They are already facing heat due to model town incident, anything similar again will be last nail in N-League's coffin. And they know it pretty well.

I don't know whats wrong with PTI, let the country to celebrate 14 August peacefully. Do politics some other day.

Who is stopping the country to celebrate 14th August? Its Azadi March buddy, if you wanna celebrate then feel free to join.. :D

Another drama.. These bc politicians are like HIV for our country .. Bastard talks abt marches but doesn't have any shame she it comes to helpin out the IDPs.

IDPs should be helped from the Coalition support fund. where's all the money being spent?

not 300 let them bring 3000 containers, we will take them to his door step at raiwind.

Are these the same containers that will contain Noon league supporters and shipped to Bahamas? Maybe putting some rocket fuel will help the global Mars program....I am thinking probably we should turn them into mummies...By sending them to Pluto...Maybe after 1000 years of living in the fantasy land will help them?

Fasadi march would not change anything. Mark my words.

Forgive me for my ignorance but what does IK hopes he can achieve with this 'Azadi' March.
creating chaos in country and trying(failed attempt) to destabilise the democratic central goverment

Yes n Tsunami should stfu n clap like a hijra. Clap clap clap .. March .. Clap .. Clap .. Fake Elections .. Clap clap
you made me laugh :D

It is a duty of every pukhtoon and every Pakistani to participate in the liberation of Pakistan.

We will march on, we will never accept the current system where seats are allotted according to population percentage, equal number of seats for all provinces in NA and not based on population.

Fasadi march would not change anything. Mark my words.

creating chaos in country and trying(failed attempt) to destabilise the democratic central goverment

you made me laugh :D

Taliban Khan, this that, don't you know all pukhtoons are fasadi and terrorist, Imran gets the stick because of his pukhtoon heritage, it wouldn't have been the case if he was a butt or mian sahib.

Back
Top Bottom