What's new

303 and repeater!

apalo

New Recruit

Reaction score
salaam to all,
i want to know that 3not3 and repeater are non prohibited weapon or not, and who will issue the license for them?

regards
apalo

Last edited:
Sir,

There is no such thing as 3not3----it is .303---please make correction.

thank you for your correction but yar my question is still there.

kia koe bata sakta hy kay .303 shakar kyleya kase gun hy, aur ic ke range wagara kite hy

Apalo bhai,
1- .303 is PB weapon.
2- Repeater (12 Guage) is NPB weapon.

for hunting of birds, small animals 12Guage is good. .303 was a military rifle and it has around 600yards killing range, and its bullet travel nomarlly to 2000yards. its caliber is (7.7x56mm)
its dangerous to hunt something with .303, because bullet can travel far away and can hit any human. while 12Guage pellets can go to 100yards or slightly more for killing, its safe.

by the way, .303 is one of my favorite cartridges as well :-)

i dont think they are banned weapons but it wont be easy to make a license for them, what you can do is go to the weapon shops in the market and check out a few guns and ask the dealer that you are interested in buying em but he will need to tell you how to get a proper license, considering that you will buy the weapon from him, he will be more than happy to give you information!!!

I got 312 in Punjab(INDIA). About 7 years ago it was lot easier to buy rifles and handguns in Punjab now the process of buying and licensing is way too long. Some of farmers also own 303 in my Pind. It was an awesome experience, really nice rifle. Good Luck BTW

I had Something similar to this Auto Shotgun for Hunting.

Its a 12 guage full Auto weapon which can fire 9 or 11 (depending on the variant) rounds.

This one is multipurpose and its quite good for hunting.

Can someone tell if 222 is a PB rifle or not ?

I had Something similar to this Auto Shotgun for Hunting.

Its a 12 guage full Auto weapon which can fire 9 or 11 (depending on the variant) rounds.

This one is multipurpose and its quite good for hunting.

Can someone tell if 222 is a PB rifle or not ?

AOA,

exactly, its PB weapon.
all rifles except .22L , are PB.

Hello,

According to me it is great weapon i had seen it before...

Thanks
Mike Wilson

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom