What's new

31 get life sentence for Gujarat Riots

yaar, i dont understand .. court after court says there is no evidence against modi.. how do pakistanis know sitting so far away that he did it?

The Indian Judiciary does not have the Kahones to hang the GENOCIDAL MANIAC NARENDRA MODI. Just putting few small time criminals behind bars is making a mockery of the judicial process.

If Gujart was Genocide then what would you call 3 million Hindus killed in in Bangladesh. Few muslim killed in Gujart which resut of Godhra masscare causes you Pakistanis great anguish but Genocide perpetuated by Pakistan Army in Bangladesh doesn't melt yr heart.

INDIA , the land of KANGAROO COURTS. Mass Murderer Narendra Modi goes free and some small time people go to jail.

INDIA , the land of KANGAROO COURTS. Mass Murderer Narendra Modi goes free and some small time people go to jail.

Just wait for 2 year Narendra Bhai Modi would be Prime minster of India and Pakistani leaders along with the whole world would doing his Bidding.

modi is not guilty. Would people stop making such a big deal out of the riots??? The atmosphere was already communally charged, then some real wiseguys had the awesome idea of burning a train full of kar sevaks. (incidentally no one's bothered about that) .
What happened was a reaction by the majority community, who on account of their number clearly have the minority at their mercy. If those dumbasses who decided to go all pyro in the first place, had thought of it, then this wouldnt have happened. You've got to understand that the people were enraged, and this couldnt have been stopped that easly .

Hell, india has a long history of communal violence, mostly involving muslims killing hindus anyway, its pretty normal that the hindus got one back, where's the problem anyway?

And how did you decide modi is guilty? Just because you WANT him to be guilty doesnt mean he IS. Other than your wish that he is guilty, do you have any evidence?

This is very good news. As time passes our judiciary and police who in the past were helpless against rioters are making great progress.

For example - if you look at the convictions handed down for riots in gujarat and orissa so far, they are far higher than in previous riots like the 1984 tragedy etc. This is very important if our nation has to develop, prosper and truly offer justice our own people.

What I see in people is an agreement that such things must not be tolerated, we are on the right course.

Those hafiz saeed loving pakistanis who talk of modi here are just trolling. if there is proof he will be convicted too, but there is none. and thats that. its not your business.

Like him, hate him..you just cant ignore him ;)

I don't like him, I hate him, & yes, I ignore him. Only internet warriors (high caste {not necessarily a Brmn'} / upper middleclass / politically biased people) like you can't ignore him.

Internet doesn't speak heart of India!

I don't like him, I hate him, & yes, I ignore him. Only internet warriors (high caste {not necessarily a Brmn'} / upper middleclass / politically biased people) like you can't ignore him.

Internet doesn't speak heart of India!

Nor you but people of Gujarat does.

Back
Top Bottom