What's new

35 suspected Hizbut men detained

CaPtAiN_pLaNeT

Reaction score
35 suspected Hizbut men detained

35 suspected Hizbut men detained | Bangladesh | bdnews24.com

Mon, Aug 13th, 2012 2:55 pm BdST

2012-08-13-14-55-03-hizbut.jpg

Dhaka, Aug 13 (bdnews24.com) — Rapid Action Battalion detained 35 suspected members of the banned Islamist outfit Hizbut Tahrir from a restaurant in the capital on Sunday.

Director of RAB Media Wing, M Sohael, told bdnews24.com that they were detained from Ashiana restaurant at Panthapath.

"Based on a tip-off that Hizbut Tahrir members were holding a secret meeting in the guise of iftar [breaking fast], a drive was conducted there," he said.

Sohael said they had primary confirmation that 27 out of the 35 detainees were members of the banned outfit while RAB were looking into identities of the rest.

He added that a number of leaflets have been recovered from homes of 21 of the detainees in drives during the early hours of Monday.

bdnews24.com/lh/md/zk/sk/1450h.

This is in retaliation to the anti-Hasina protests in London. Hasina never forgives, Hasina never forgets. Just ask Dr. Yunus.

It is strange, as if anyone who takes part in Iftar is a suspect Hizbut man. Why should people go to an open shop for political discussion, they can do it in a house. I wonder, what our judicial system says! How people can be arrested or detained without court orders on just suspicion? However, I am happy to note that RAB has not yet taken a policy of eliminating suspect Hizbuts by cross fire, which they regularly do with common dangerous criminals.

This is in retaliation to the anti-Hasina protests in London. Hasina never forgives, Hasina never forgets. Just ask Dr. Yunus.

Hizbut tahrir is no good! Even they are divided into different groups. They want direct Khilafah! But at present it is not possible! Islamic teachings and life style should be practiced in Family first, then Society>Country> Muslim world! Tablig is too pacifist and tahrir is too military-centric . We have to implement a mixture of the two!! A present Mursi should be our icon for Bangladesh!!

Yes It was Hizbut Tahrir who organized the protest against Hasina in london! So their deshi followers will get the treatment soon!!!

246808_270454006396429_144799092_n.jpg

579917_270453883063108_123398790_n.jpg

555532_270453703063126_1405033735_n.jpg

376636_270453549729808_2139791488_n.jpg

I wouldn't consider the HuT as a threat, or terrorists or something.

But they are really nothing more than a bunch of armchair warriors.

Einstein once wrote to his friend from USA "In my whole life I have never felt so Jewish as now" seeing himself and other Jewish people victim of Nazi persecution. Before that he was never a good follower of his religion, only knew that he belonged to that religion. Now let's see what's gonna happen with this persecution targeting a specific group politically and meaninglessly.

The ignorance of Bangladeshis from all strata of society that I mentioned in another thread is on display here. At least, the author of the article could have written "35 suspected Hizbut Tahrir members..." rather than "35 suspected Hizbut men...", which means nothing.

What does "Hizbut" mean?

Far from it, I consider them a greater danger than any terrorists.
because they have little criteria for their membership other than the need for "revolution".. This attracts a lot of the younger crowd... You may even bring your girlfriend as long as you support the caliphate of HT(to be ruled by their top tier)
and they always target military families..
Their plan, their statement.. is total havoc.. and worse than many terror groups.

Good job RAB! :tup:

All HuT members, active or not, are encouraged to consider spending the rest of their life in prison.:)
The concept of a revolution to establish a global Khilafah is treason, if you guys didn't know!

Hizbut tahrir is no good! Even they are divided into different groups. They want direct Khilafah! But at present it is not possible! Islamic teachings and life style should be practiced in Family first, then Society>Country> Muslim world! Tablig is too pacifist and tahrir is too military-centric . We have to implement a mixture of the two!! A present Mursi should be our icon for Bangladesh!!

Yes It was Hizbut Tahrir who organized the protest against Hasina in london! So their deshi followers will get the treatment soon!!!

246808_270454006396429_144799092_n.jpg

579917_270453883063108_123398790_n.jpg

555532_270453703063126_1405033735_n.jpg

376636_270453549729808_2139791488_n.jpg

according to the law of the land they are a terrorist organization

Good job RAB! :tup:

All HuT members, active or not, are encouraged to consider spending the rest of their life in prison.:)
The concept of a revolution to establish a global Khilafah is treason, if you guys didn't know!

Well, you never know. Separatism is also considered treason, but we did it in '71, so unless you are a Jamati traitor I don't see how you can condemn them.

Although, HuT will never succeed in anything at all, and that's because they are stupid and emotional and have no ideology or planning. But its nice to see someone with the balls to stand up to Hasina.

Back
Top Bottom