What's new

37th Graduate Course

Assalam o Alaikum brothers, i also apply for PMA long course 140 ... my question is what are the benefits for those candidates who have completed 16 years education ... is there any benefits in rank or training ???

NO, Every trainee in Long Course is treated equally during training at PMA. The only advantage you have is the one in eligibility criteria (More age limit compared to an inter passed candidate), Which is not really an advantage since you already have put 4 years in some degree.

You should not apply in Long Course, rather short services commissions, if you have got the relative field.

AOA, any update on the 37th graduate course.Is there any chance of it in 2017?

nobody is born a soldier....plus i dont think any SF program in Pakistan is that tough....i would recommend some Tom Clancy's Books (his guided tours not the novels) to get your self an idea of what the real SF training looks like......our SF is currently not at that level yet as the other SF outfits, like say the 75th rangers or 22nd SAS, are...my uncle was in SSG back in the 80s....he didnt mention any physical training routine that could be termed too extreme or anything just the usual marches, some para jumps (day and night), survival, combat proficiency exercises and stuff like that......but do know that there IS an emphasis on mental toughness.....
Regarding the naval induction into SSGN, i think that may be the cadets of that branch would go a different way in the PNA training wise.....i admit SSGN is more elite and rugged outfit and therefore more alluring to me ;)
Salam @544_delta ! Hope you're doing good. good news for you. 37th grad course has been offered and registrations shall start from 19th june onwards. Btw i've cleared my PMA LC 140 initial interview. ISSB up ahead. you just have to be confident during interview and answer the truth. Good Luck

salam i had applied for ssc 2017 b for naval lw branch as i am advocate,
i need help about initial test
will it be comprising of general as for every one or it will be about our law field

Whats the difference between graduate course and long course???
AND
If I get a four year degree and am 23 years old can I be accepted for Long Course?

Whats the difference between graduate course and long course???
AND
If I get a four year degree and am 23 years old can I be accepted for Long Course?
people selected in grad course only undergo 1 year training at PMA instead of 2 years which is for when you are a long course cadet

Salam @544_delta ! Hope you're doing good. good news for you. 37th grad course has been offered and registrations shall start from 19th june onwards. Btw i've cleared my PMA LC 140 initial interview. ISSB up ahead. you just have to be confident during interview and answer the truth. Good Luck
hello? you there? how'd the issb go?

Back
Top Bottom