What's new

3D VIDEO GAME OPERATION PAK ARMY DESIGN BY ME

you are actually saying what most of us are already thinking.

that story of a car running on water comes to mind for some reason I dont understand why

Na sir Jee.. :lol:
mazak na krain..
WOH CAR chal jani ha :) just wait and see, that car project is going to bring SOME good atleast.. in terms of technology development!

My Pakistani bro your user name kamal-fudda translates to Lotus-Vagina in Punjabi. Have you chosen this user name deliberately?

No it translates to "Wonderful vagina":lol:, its pronounced KAmaal not KAmal. it could very well be his name so don't insult.

So you've never played the Half life series? Some "gamer" you are then.

im guessing ur not getting my point...Kamal never stated the so called game to be Scyfi genre. and ive experence almost every game since the commodore ,ull be surprised.

Hamari jang ab america sey hai. Lekin hum Kashmiryon pe zulm nahi honey dein gey hum Larein gey indians Kashmirion ki azadi key liye.

I am proud of you KAMAAL FUDA every Pakistani should be proud of you . ALLAH ap ki Madad krey AMIN.

Hamari jang ab america sey hai. Lekin hum Kashmiryon pe zulm nahi honey dein gey hum Larein gey indians Kashmirion ki azadi key liye.

I am proud of you KAMAAL FUDA every Pakistani should be proud of you . ALLAH ap ki Madad krey AMIN.

You should find someone else to be proud of :laugh: because after just one or two professional questions by me, Kamal sahib seems to have run off :undecided: I havent seen a reply to my questions which I posted weeks ago!

Back
Top Bottom