What's new

4 Missing After China Vessel Rams Philippines Fishing Boat

I really like that part of not assisting the fishermen in the water after the ramming. Very professional.

Either the ramming vessel deliberately didn't want to help, because they were ordered to or maybe they are just plain assholes.

Or it was an accident and they cowardly chose not to help, because it might spark fury from theirs or the filipino government.

This reminded me about the Chinese girl run over by a van, which drives off leaving her to bleed on a narrow street.
More than a dozen people over the next seven minutes walk or drive past the girl on bicycles and she is run over by a second
truck. So many people walked by but no one helped her.

Chinese girl dies in hit-and-run that sparked outrage | Reuters

This just show how sick and ugly the Chinese has become. So I'm not surprised if the Chinese vessel didn't help the Filipino
fishermen they just run over.

a Chinese girl run over by a van caused national rage and stayed top news for weeks and became most talked evnent in China.but something like this will go without notice in Philippines cause that's so common in that country.as for Vietnam,every single some people wounded and killed by landmines left by US,thousands of Vietnamese have been killed or maimed during these years,it's worse than an ongoing war,life is so cheap there.

a Chinese girl run over by a van caused national rage and stayed top news for weeks and became most talked evnent in China.but something like this will go without notice in Philippines cause that's so common in that country.as for Vietnam,every single some people wounded and killed by landmines left by US,thousands of Vietnamese have been killed or maimed during these years,it's worse than an ongoing war,life is so cheap there.

Chinese people are compared to the landmines??
Your comparison isn't appropriate. Landmines remaining are inanimate objects. It cannot be compared with the actions of people...

a Chinese girl run over by a van caused national rage and stayed top news for weeks and became most talked evnent in China.but something like this will go without notice in Philippines cause that's so common in that country..

This is another LIE coming from a Chinese. If something similar like that happened here in the Philippines that would be a very
BIG NEWS. I CAN NOT recall any incident similar to what happened to that Chinese girl(Yue-Yue) here in the Philippines.

That incident is CHINESE SELFISHNESS ON A WHOLE NEW LEVEL. I can't believe it till I saw the video showing the little Chinese girl get run over and so many people walked by and chose to ignore her. I don't know what morals your Chinese schools
teaching you...but I can definitely say that there something terribly wrong in your society.

Hong Kong ship suspected in Philippine sinking - Channel NewsAsia
PCG on ramming incident: HK ship was the culprit | Inquirer Global Nation

Well latest developments are saying the ramming vessel might have been a Hong Kong based ship.

It's very disappointing that the crew didn't assist the fishermen. There are international laws that obligate the captain of the ship to assist people in distress on the seas.

Have you ever been on board of a big ship? Especially in stormy weather or in a frogy environment. Come back to comment only after you have done that.

Chinese vessel rams Philippine boat near Scarborough Shoal: Duowei

The fishermen claimed that they were rammed by a boat they believed was Chinese, adding that the people onboard "looked
Chinese
."

This only means that the Chinese sailors saw that they over run the Filipino fishing boat and did nothing to help the distressed
Filipino fishermen and chose to ignore them.

Have you ever been on board of a big ship? Especially in stormy weather or in a frogy environment. Come back to comment only after you have done that.

He doesn't need to...it's very clear that our Filipino fishermen saw Chinese-looking people on the vessel facing them...which means the Chinese sailors saw them and chose to not help and abandon them.

Phillipines still wants to test China's patience???

At leaast 4 fishermen remained missing off the coast of northern Luzon after it's fishing boat was hit by an unidentified Chinese vessel , 4 others were rescued ...

NDRRMC: 4 Missing After Boat Bumped by 'Chinese Vessel'

June 24, 2012 8:24am

At least four fishermen were missing after their fishing boat was bumped allegedly by a Chinese vessel off Northern Luzon Saturday, the National Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Council said Sunday.

The NDRRMC said at least four fishermen were also rescued from the incident off Magsingal town in Ilocos Sur province.

In its 6 a.m. report, the NDRRMC said the fishermen's boat, "Axl John," was damaged after being bumped allegedly by a Chinese vessel while anchored at a payaw or artificial fish shelter.

All the fishermen aboard the damaged boat were from Bolinao town in Pangasinan, it added.

The NDRRMC identified the missing fishermen as:

- Fred Celino
- Arnold Garcia
- Domy delos Santos
- Amante Resonable

Rescued and brought to the Gabriela Silang General Hospital in Vigan City were:

- Edimio Balmores, 40
- Herman Balmores, 51
- Celino Damian
- Christopher a.k.a. Udo

The NDRRMC cited initial information from the owner of the damaged boat indicating the "Axl John" was bumped by a Chinese vessel, but did not elaborate. — LBG, GMA News

NDRRMC: 4 missing after boat bumped by 'Chinese vessel' | GMA News Online | The Go-To Site for Filipinos Everywhere

First, I have no idea where your accusation comes from.

Second, if it is true, it is just so sad that the fishermen at the two sides are so strained now. It used to be more friendly before the idiotic aquino tried to challenge China there.

The fishermen claimed that they were rammed by a boat they believed was Chinese, adding that the people onboard "looked
Chinese
."

This only means that the Chinese sailors saw that they over run the Filipino fishing boat and did nothing to help the distressed

Chinese
."

Good for China! We need to feed fishes this year so next year our catch is good. The last thing these Pinoys see before going under is the Han Chinese ruler's face.

Hong Kong ship suspected in Philippine sinking - Channel NewsAsia
PCG on ramming incident: HK ship was the culprit | Inquirer Global Nation

Well latest developments are saying the ramming vessel might have been a Hong Kong based ship.

It's very disappointing that the crew didn't assist the fishermen. There are international laws that obligate the captain of the ship to assist people in distress on the seas.
Even better to know the Hong Kongese are taking revenge on the Pinoys! Funny Pinoys think their Polynesian ancestors being enslaved by Spanish makes their nation ethnically enhanced.

Good for China! We need to feed fishes this year so next year our catch is good. The last thing these Pinoys see before going under is the Han Chinese ruler's face.

Even better to know the Hong Kongese are taking revenge on the Pinoys! Funny Pinoys think their Polynesian ancestors being enslaved by Spanish makes their nation ethnically enhanced.

Phillipines still wants to test China's patience???

These two Chinese posters show how sick and ugly the Chinese has become. They still said bad things to us even we have just recently saved several Chinese from drowning in our territory. This remind me about the story of a snake who is saved from
freezing to death but still bite the person who saved her.

9 Chinese, 2 British rescued from sunken yacht near Batanes

MANILA, Philippines—Eleven foreign nationals from Hong Kong were rescued after the yacht they were riding sank off the island-province of Batanes, a report from Radyo Inquirer 990AM said Tuesday.
Batanes is on the topmost part of Northern Philippines.
Philippine Coast Guard spokesperson Lieutenant Commander Armand Balilo said there were nine Chinese and two British nationals who were rescued by cargo vessel MV Easy Access, a Hong Kong cargo ship, after they floated for few hours on the waters off Itbayat Island in Batanes following the sinking of their yacht named “Tipsy Frenz.”
According to a report from Associated Press, the yacht was sailing from Hong Kong to Taiwan as part of a race when strong winds from a typhoon capsized it.
Huge waves brought by typhoon Ambo (international name Mawar) caused the yacht to capsize and sink, the report said.
The rescued sailors were taken to Manila’s harbor Tuesday and will be handed over to their respective embassies after medical examination.
For the full report, listen to the attached audio clip from Radyo Inquirer. Jamie Marie Elona, INQUIRER.net
Originally posted at 13:08 pm | Tuesday, June 05, 2012

9 Chinese, 2 British rescued from sunken yacht near Batanes | Inquirer Global Nation

And you wonder why the US is making a comeback into the region? People like you make it easy to hate China.

And you wonder why the US is making a comeback into the region? People like you make it easy to hate China.

Most Chinese like him/her [Sino Challengers] are represent for the columbos and created the hatred to the real honors Chinese.

Most Chinese like him/her [Sino Challengers] are represent for the columbos and created the hatred to the real honors Chinese.

Vietnam is atleast 100 years behind china and very poor so no one care what you think mate , have some seldf respect will you

In fact, I don't believe Singaporean dare to mess up with VN-India like that bcz you're just too small and have No powerful lethal weapons to mess up with us. So, Show your true flag if you have the guts. :coffee:

yeah right your powerful weapon is begging, apart from that your country is nothing really

First: I'm VNese, I can speak and write VNese well, I've been here long enough to prove that.

Second: We're always use forces to solve the problem with neighbours who support China. You can read again our history , we don't care if they're ASEAN or not.

You've known who's behind Cambodia already, right ?/:coffee:

Third: We won't resolve territorial issues with China through dialogue, it's just a waste, we will take it back by forces. if China hurt us, then we will kill Chinese in ASEAN , that's it.

yeah right ever heard a begger can kill a millionair?:rofl:stop embaress yourself

I'm sure that's intentional behavior of chinese.
Vietnamese fishermen have a lot of times under similar circumstances. The perpetrators were chinese ships, and sure it was intentional.
Many times chinese iron vessel used to run at high speed to ram head-on to fishing boats Vietnamese fishermen. They especially like to do that at night.

Absolutely you are lucky we didnt make those illegal viet fishermans into fish food

This is another LIE coming from a Chinese. If something similar like that happened here in the Philippines that would be a very
BIG NEWS. I CAN NOT recall any incident similar to what happened to that Chinese girl(Yue-Yue) here in the Philippines.

That incident is CHINESE SELFISHNESS ON A WHOLE NEW LEVEL. I can't believe it till I saw the video showing the little Chinese girl get run over and so many people walked by and chose to ignore her. I don't know what morals your Chinese schools
teaching you...but I can definitely say that there something terribly wrong in your society.

Just tell your big mouth preseident dont provoke us and your country will be ok

Vietnam is atleast 100 years behind china and very poor so no one care what you think mate , have some seldf respect will you

yeah right your powerful weapon is begging, apart from that your country is nothing really

Purchasing is better than invest to R&D and produce in this moment when China is going aggressive, threat and bullying his neigbors.
You can concentrate on your career to do disk, plates washing in UK than trolling here.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom