What's new

4-year-old freed after he tells Nairobi attack ******: ‘You’re a bad man’

Are you implying that American war can lead to destroying even Churches for own interest?

BTW more Mosques had been destroyed and more Muslims killed in Peshawar than a single church attack

"Are you implying that American war can lead to destroying even Churches for own interest" - USA foreign policy is the most disgusting on this planet. That is not my point.

"more Mosques had been destroyed and more Muslims killed in Peshawar than a single church attack" - In the recent times - yes.

But the thing is this - USA does not come into the picture here. This is an attack that has theological roots. These convictions of the perpetrators are common for both Nairobi and Peshwar. Kapische? :)

Are you implying that American war can lead to destroying even Churches for own interest?

BTW more Mosques had been destroyed and more Muslims killed in Peshawar than a single church attack

why my statement is disturbing ?? I mean I am simply asking what is this US-Muslim so-called war???

for what??
Dear diplomat,i dont think the answers you are expecting to get will come.
Btw,i totaly agree with your signature.

"more Mosques had been destroyed and more Muslims killed in Peshawar than a single church attack" - In the recent times - yes.

But the thing is this - USA does not come into the picture here. This is an attack that has theological roots. These convictions of the perpetrators are common for both Nairobi and Peshwar. Kapische? :)

NO it does not have any such roots because during decades and decades of history of my city no SUCH attack took place.

As far as Nairobi episode is concerned if your claim is right then I am asking again the same question why that man said they only wanted to kill Americans??

NO it does not have any such roots because during decades and decades of history of my city no SUCH attack took place.

As far as Nairobi episode is concerned if your claim is right then I am asking again the same question why that man said they only wanted to kill Americans??

Perhaps because USA is the most visible leader of the anti Islamist faction in the entire world. Just my opinion though.

Why it acts as leader of anti-Islamist faction in the entire world?

Perhaps because they don't like to be dictated much by Islamofascists, while others are rather ready to accommodate.

Though in reality they are not so Islamofascist. Opportunistic - I would say.

Perhaps because they don't like to be dictated much by Islamofascists, while others are rather ready to accommodate.

Though in reality they are not so Islamofascist. Opportunistic - I would say.

So basically they are NOT against so-called "terrorism" ? but own monopoly ?

So basically they are NOT against so-called "terrorism" ? but own monopoly ?
Very smart eh? :azn:
I don't know :D I won't trust them with their words. But Islamofascism is my enemy. Only that much I know. :agree:
But we are dangerously off topic :D

Very smart eh? :azn:
I don't know :D I won't trust them with their words. But Islamofascism is my enemy. Only that much I know. :agree:
But we are dangerously off topic :D

NO we are NOT off topic.

We want to know why majority are after US and why Aliens always want to destroy Americans and earth and why only Americans take aliens head on.

NO we are NOT off topic.

We want to know why majority are after US and why Aliens always want to destroy Americans and earth and why only Americans take aliens head on.
I don't know. Ask an American :coffee:
Here have some cool drink :cheers:

NO we are NOT off topic.

We want to know why majority are after US .

Such an innocent lady!! Really you dont know that US is the ultimate evil in the face of earth with all those sinners? :D :D

Back
Top Bottom