What's new

40 dead babies Israel blood libel hoax has been debunked

The fake story had originated on social media on Monday by self-described investigative journalist Sulaiman Ahmed, who claimed the building had been destroyed in an Israel Air Force bombing. The post on X, the platform formerly known as Twitter, received over a million views within three hours of being posted.

“Our beloved brothers in the Lord, we inform you that the church of St. Porferius [sic] in Gaza is in the best condition,” the church wrote in a post on X. “And the news you spread is nothing more than rumors. We thank all of you who asked and cared. And we ask you to pray for us.”

Ahmed later acknowledged that his report was inaccurate, writing on X that “the church confirmed it has remained untouched.” He did not immediately delete his original post, leading to criticism from many X users.

"Some more misinformation by you," one user wrote. “You have a big account and responsibilities.”

“So are you going to delete the first post and apologize?”
another user demanded.

Located in the Zaytun Quarter of the Old City of Gaza, Saint Porphyrius is named after the fifth century bishop of Gaza. His tomb is situated in the northeastern corner of the church. It is the oldest active church in the city. Porphyrius, who lived between the years 347 and 420 C.E.) was known for Christianizing the then-pagan city of Gaza.

The church is currently housing Palestinian refugees who are sheltering from days of Israeli bombings.

In 2014, around 2,000 Palestinian Muslims fleeing Israeli bombings had taken shelter in the church. During the bombings, families slept in the corridors and rooms of the church and adjoining buildings, where they were given meals and medical care.

Gaza’s Christian community mostly lives within the city, especially in areas neighboring the Church of Saint Porphyrius, Holy Family Catholic Parish on Zeitoun Street and the Gaza Baptist Church. In addition to these three main churches, there is an Anglican chapel inside the Al-Ahli Al-Arabi Arab Evangelical Hospital.

As of last year, there were approximately 1,100 Christians in the Gaza Strip. The area’s population of 1.91 million is largely Muslim.

There is that Indian piece of sh*t aditya or something that claims that Hamas did that to a pregnant Israeli women by opening her stomach and taking the fetus out.

Another pajeet asked how does he knows this and the pajeet says he has a friend on the ground that saw photos of it.

Ironically enough it was the pajeets who did exactly that to Muslim women during the 2002 Gujarat massacres:

@hatehs
New pajeet strategy will be to take examples of their own beastliness and repackage it as a Mujlim atrocity. They did this with their caste system in the past.

Ok
No one in west believes that babies were killed so point of no discussion

What the west believe is four categories
1- we fucking don't care, don't know where it is on the map
2- Palestinians are evil lesser humans like blacks were
3- Israel is killing people but I have to keep my job
4- all praise Christ Jews need to come to Israel so he can slaughter them

People never supported Iraq war..the Arabs funded it

Isrealis are doing what they are doing because of Eygpt and Saudis

Interestingly I have met numerous Arab students
They are three categories

1- stuck in civil war (Lebanon, Syria, sudan)
2- miss the parties in London and hate Palestinians causing the ruckus(mostly from Saudis coming on funded spots but sometimes from Emirates as well)
3- eygptian and Jordan who support Palestine like pakistanis

New pajeet strategy will be to take examples of their own beastliness and repackage it as a Mujlim atrocity. They did this with their caste system in the past.

Yup

Hindus did this in gujrat against Muslims in 2002

Ok
No one in west believes that babies were killed so point of no discussion

What the west believe is four categories
1- we fucking don't care, don't know where it is on the map
2- Palestinians are evil lesser humans like blacks were
3- Israel is killing people but I have to keep my job
4- all praise Christ Jews need to come to Israel so he can slaughter them

People never supported Iraq war..the Arabs funded it

Isrealis are doing what they are doing because of Eygpt and Saudis

Interestingly I have met numerous Arab students
They are three categories

1- stuck in civil war (Lebanon, Syria, sudan)
2- miss the parties in London and hate Palestinians causing the ruckus(mostly from Saudis coming on funded spots but sometimes from Emirates as well)
3- eygptian and Jordan who support Palestine like pakistanis

I believe nawaj and maryum will take up the cause of Palestine as they claim imran khan was part of the yahooodi sazish

😎

But most Muslims believe Uighur genocide in Xinjiang China. Which also came from western media. Even though there was never a solid proof.

Back
Top Bottom