What's new

40% pilots in Pakistan have ‘fake’ flying licences, says aviation minister

Fortunately for the rest of them they have to deal with local or fedral governments Where’s in jali pilots PIA services could be seriously distrupted and entire airline can come under airline watch dogs like IATA scrutiny
What about Jali degree holder staff serving in embassys around the globe?
What about Jali degree holders sitting in high positions in banking system, where they do such disruptive things that big companies deny entering Pakistan?
Special branch, FIA, IB even, FPSC Passed, CSS passed bureaucracy is filled with such guys, Jo nasoor bangaey hain Pakistan k liay.
Aik dastan hai kali rat ki. Kahan tak sunogy, kahan tak sunain.

What about Jali degree holder staff serving in embassys around the globe?
What about Jali degree holders sitting in high positions in banking system, where they do such disruptive things that big companies deny entering Pakistan?
Special branch, FIA, IB even, FPSC Passed, CSS passed bureaucracy is filled with such guys, Jo nasoor bangaey hain Pakistan k liay.
Aik dastan hai kali rat ki. Kahan tak sunogy, kahan tak sunain.
Saano ki mentality is the main reason

Saano ki mentality is the main reason
A lady from multan used to work at our home. Her son failed matriculation. She bribed some guys and got matric certificate. Then that guy went to police exam. He also failed that. She again bribed police walas and he was inducted.
Ab Socho yeh janwar Jo police Walon nain insanon pe khulla chorha hoga, tu kia karyga aam aadmi ka hal.
Inna lillahi wa inna ilyhi rajioon.

And yet they can fly! Just goes to show skills matter and degrees are over rated! Lol, jokes apart there's a reason why PIA is in doldrums today and this is one of them.

A lady from multan used to work at our home. Her son failed matriculation. She bribed some guys and got matric certificate. Then that guy went to police exam. He also failed that. She again bribed police walas and he was inducted.
Ab Socho yeh janwar Jo police Walon nain insanon pe khulla chorha hoga, tu kia karyga aam aadmi ka hal.
Inna lillahi wa inna ilyhi rajioon.
Aur me ny NTS test main Lahore me 2nd position li, typing test main 3rd position, but wo merit calculation formula hi nai btaty, koi pata nai kis ko select kren, kis ko reject. That is the main reason Pakistan does not value human capital, and countries which doesn't value human capital does not deserve to exist. If Pakistan does not fulfill it's promises to population, then what is the reason for the existence of Pakistan.

I once saw a Pakistani Minister (can't remember his name) saying, "degree toh degree hoti hai..asli ho ya nakli"..perhaps these pilots took his statement very seriously :P
Balochistan Chief Minister at the time, Raisani.

https://www.dawn.com/news/855208

More recently, when the PTI government tried to address the issue of fake qualifications in PIA, the opposition (PMLN & PPP) in the Senate had an issue with it, with PMLN Senator Mushahidullah Khan saying:

A parliamentary body on Tuesday criticised the manner in which the Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) management had dismissed seven pilots and 73 cabin crew for possessing fake degrees, saying rules were not followed for dismissal of services.

“Terminating the service of staff is a drastic action. Nowhere does the Supreme Court order dismiss staff with fake degrees. The court’s directives are to follow procedure under the rules,” said the chairman of the Senate Standing Committee on Aviation, Senator Mushahidullah Khan of the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N).

The committee met for a briefing on the issue of fake degrees of PIA employees and the reported harassment being faced by the staff, especially the lower staff, from their superiors.

Senator Khan urged the PIA management to take disciplinary action against officials who inducted employees without verifying their documents first, before firing staff with fake degrees.
He argued that instead of terminating the service of staff possessing fake degrees, other disciplinary action should have been taken, such as demotion or stopping increments.
https://www.dawn.com/news/1463504

Aur me ny NTS test main Lahore me 2nd position li, typing test main 3rd position, but wo merit calculation formula hi nai btaty, koi pata nai kis ko select kren, kis ko reject. That is the main reason Pakistan does not value human capital, and countries which doesn't value human capital does not deserve to exist. If Pakistan does not fulfill it's promises to population, then what is the reason for the existence of Pakistan.
I also stood 3rd in some test. Never called for an interview.
Anyway I am in much better place now. And I believe that people of Pakistan deserve a much better society much better future.

Plane crash: Around 40% pilots in Pakistan have ‘fake’ flying licences, says aviation minister

At least 262 out of the total 860 active pilots in the country did not give proper exams

Published: June 24, 2020 16:16Ashfaq Ahmed, Assistant Editor
Photos: Pakistan International Airlines plane from Lahore crashes in Karachi
Dubai: Around 40 per cent of the pilots in Pakistan have fake flying licences, said the Aviation Minister Ghulam Sarwar.

Sarwar revealed the startling news about the ‘fake’ pilots while presenting a provisional inquiry report in the National Assembly of Pakistan about the recent PIA plane crash in Karachi.

“Pakistan has 860 active pilots, which includes PIA, Serene Air and Air Blue pilots as well. The inquiry which was initiated in February 2019 showed that 262 pilots did not give the exam themselves and asked someone else to sit for exam on their behalf,” the minister said. He said they have found out during the investigations that pilots with ‘fake’ licences did not even have proper flying experience. The 40 per cent 'fake' licence holders also include hundreds of pilots who are not 'active flyers.'

ALSO READ
Sarwar further revealed: “Pilots were also appointed on political basis, unfortunately. Merit was ignored while appointing pilots,” he added. He said that degrees of at least four PIA pilots had also been found to be fake, Pakistan media reported.

He said that an inquiry has been initiated in this regard, and showcause notices have been issued to 54 pilots. “Some of the pilots have also challenged these notices in court. So far, at least nine pilots have confessed to holding fake degrees,” he claimed.

In his provisional report, the minister held pilots and the air control tower responsible for causing the PIA plane crash in Karachi. The PIA flight PK8303, carrying 99 people including eight crew members, crashed into a densely populated residential area near Karachi airport on May 22. Two people survived the crash while 97 passengers lost their lives.

I heard Bilawal also flies a Boeing 747.

He should have acted rathervthan saying pak will never get deciplined nation

Paks are born aviators...

Even with 40% "fake licenses" they have kept 100% of the fleet flying...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom