What's new

43% indians back Modi as next Prime Minister

Any one from South Indian stated can shed any light on possibility of any BJP gain in their respective states? Of course @jbtg has stated his view...But i would like to know some other perspective too...

Congress still has the upper hand as far as the elections are concerned..they are not a walkover..

I just want Modi to come to power, but people must also understand at the end of the day it is about caste, religion in Indian politics and congress is master in using the divide and rule to get votes. But inspite of this, I will not stop hoping that Modi comes to power and will keep refuting the Cong propaganda online as much as I can :D

Any one from South Indian stated can shed any light on possibility of any BJP gain in their respective states? Of course @jbtg has stated his view...But i would like to know some other perspective too...

Karnataka - not much hope. Conflicting signals on the viability of Yeddy. So its more of a touch and go for BJP. They may or they may not.

Kerala - no hope.

Tamil Nadu - they alone cant win but they can form alliance with ADMK. That would be a plus point to them

Andhra - They have hopes in Telengana region.

Don't worry , they won't have to leave the country and run to neighboring countries or to Australia in boats to seek refuge.

yeah you are good in making sure they die in gujrat like you burnt muslims in gujrat adn Christians in godra ... and yeah like bjp's rss and your army killed 63 Pakistanis in so called samjhota express ...

Really so all these Nato counties are symbol of peace and honesty when they deny visa to Modi.

no but reality is they have denied visa to your PM to be ..

no but reality is they have denied visa to your PM to be ..

What reality? If tomorrow Zimbabwe denies me a visa is that some kind of a statement on me.

He is a CM of Gujarat voted into power by Hindus, Muslims and other religious minorities of Gujarat. Does is fcuking matter what you and I think. And tomorrow if he becomes a PM of India it will be Indians who will choose. Does it fcuking matter what any other country or alien thinks. You/your country may be looking for certificate or endorsement from some random country or white people but those who have and will be voting for Modi don't give a Siht.

Look at your brother in the East and learn from them. Free yourself from the mental subjugation of White People :P

Congress still has the upper hand as far as the elections are concerned..they are not a walkover..

I just want Modi to come to power, but people must also understand at the end of the day it is about caste, religion in Indian politics and congress is master in using the divide and rule to get votes. But inspite of this, I will not stop hoping that Modi comes to power and will keep refuting the Cong propaganda online as much as I can :D

Karnataka - not much hope. Conflicting signals on the viability of Yeddy. So its more of a touch and go for BJP. They may or they may not.

Kerala - no hope.

Tamil Nadu - they alone cant win but they can form alliance with ADMK. That would be a plus point to them

Andhra - They have hopes in Telengana region.

Just a few comments in addition.
Karnataka: Yeddy may join back if given some soaps. There is still a year to go for elections. So it may not be that bad for BJP.

Tamil Nadu: All hopes on Amma. BJP will draw a blank.

Andhra: Open case. Most likely congress will play the Telangana card before the elections. So hard to say.

But more than all this Watch out for the direct cash transfer scheme being implemented. The whole congi plan of winning 2014 depends on that.

Last time congis won by bribing Farmers through loan waivers and OBC through reservation in the Higher education. This time they will directly bribe people below poverty line by transfering money into their bank account. I think this the first time the government will bribe its own people to vote for it. What an ingenious Congi Plan :lol:. Screw Democracy.

Anyways I am now rooting for Third Front for obvious (personal) economic reasons :P

Don't worry , they won't have to leave the country and run to neighboring countries or to Australia in boats to seek refuge.

we won't accept them either... !! Keep Gujarati and Tamilian Muslims on the other side of the border! UFF!! They are not our problem.

Anyways I am now rooting for Third Front for obvious (personal) economic reasons :P

lol wat ?..

Third Front and economy are antonyms of each other.

lol wat ?..

Third Front and economy are antonyms of each other.

Oh I know...A market/economy crash and loads of rupee for every single dollar i earn is the least I expect from them. Its the quickest way I will be able to buy a big house with some land for my retirement. Though it is still somewhat 30 years away but I am smelling an opportunity here (If I am allowed to be Selfish) :P.

In Kerala, highly unlikely.

With almost no presence in north east and in south,how BJP can win in center?

May be we are expecting too much from modi? or should i pack my bags to U.S? :hitwall:

With almost no presence in north east and in south,how BJP can win in center?

May be we are expecting too much from modi? or should i pack my bags to U.S? :hitwall:

Modi needs to intensively tour the south and the NE if he wants to get elected. But I dont really care if its gonna be BJP or Cong. Any of those two parties needs a sufficient majority. Otherwise even Modi can dream and talk as long as he wants, but he wont manage anything. Gujarats state politics are different from the games in the parliament.

I myself failed to understand some Indians . These chaps still supporting Angressis :hitwall:

Ye nahi sudrenge....

Modi needs to intensively tour the south and the NE if he wants to get elected. But I dont really care if its gonna be BJP or Cong. Any of those two parties needs a sufficient majority. Otherwise even Modi can dream and talk as long as he wants, but he wont manage anything. Gujarats state politics are different from the games in the parliament.

Modi has Gujarat track record, but what did Jawahar lal Nehru, Indira Gandhi, IK Gujaral, Shastri had as for as states are concerned?

India with khichidi plate of 47 national and regional parties, what do you expect but a coalition government prone to blackmail.

Ye nahi sudrenge....

Modi has Gujarat track record, but what did Jawahar lal Nehru, Indira Gandhi, IK Gujaral, Shastri had as for as states are concerned?

India with khichidi plate of 47 national and regional parties, what do you expect but a coalition government prone to blackmail.

No need to bash Shastri or Indira here. They were one of the top PMs we had. Indira had more balls than all male PMs together.

OT: My point is the same, without majority/sufficient coalition, no one will change much.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom