What's new

47% Indians not happy with government's handling of Covid crisis

Forget just dead bodies floating in the Ganga. Yogi had his goons rip out the saffron shrouds with Ram's name on dead bodies.

The difference between Hindutva and Hinduism couldn't be more stark.
A potentially hazardous act. It can spread more corona. Is there no mass crematorium in India? I mean why leave it to poor people to arrange wood and fuel.
I honestly think Indians should give Rahul Gandhi a chance.
Congress has her own set of problems where they are more concerned with their family than popular sentiments in India. Indians want a macho man to represent them in home and at international arena. At this point they might prefer Gaurav as their PM than Rahul or any other political figure.

and the strange and mind boggling thing is that 53% are still satisfied with India hindu govt, that is India for you :lol:

Only 47%

Who took this survey?

This was a monumental f*ck up. Modi was literally telling Indians they were successfully beating the pandemic then not only does nothing to prevent super spreader events he even encouraged people to attend them:
Huge gatherings at India’s Hindu festival as virus surges
PM Modi, Amit Shah encouraged super-spreader events, even bragged about them: Rahul Gandhi
Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister, Called a COVID 'Super-Spreader' By Medical Official

The pandemic isn't his fault but how bad it got is and to think more than half of Indians, at least according to this one survey, think that he didn't handle this poorly is appalling.

Forget just dead bodies floating in the Ganga. Yogi had his goons rip out the saffron shrouds with Ram's name on dead bodies.

That was done so that journalists and the general public will not be able to count the bodies, at least from afar.

I honestly think Indians should give Rahul Gandhi a chance.

RaGa ( Rahul Gandhi ) should ally his party more deeply with the older progressive groups and the intellectuals from those. The young Kanhaiya Kumar, former students union president at JNU university and now a member of the Communist Party of India, is a superb public orator, a good participant in debates and a good interview guest. And his oratory is composed of truths instead of the unnecessary and demagogic theatrics of Modi. Watch this interview of Kanhaiya with the lovely and sensible journalist Arfa Khanum Sherwani.

so modi is not indian :rolleyes1:

That wasn't my point. Modi is just a symptom, the wrongs are within a large part of Indians, especially the so-called educated middle class, who didn't bother to make the attempt to correct the wrongs in their society for 70 years. But now that they have suffered because of COVID it can be hoped that they changed.

A potentially hazardous act. It can spread more corona. Is there no mass crematorium in India? I mean why leave it to poor people to arrange wood and fuel.

1. I think the electric crematoria in the cities cannot accommodate more than five to ten bodies at a time and there are so many bodies now that the chimneys of these crematoria are bending because of continuously getting heated.

2. I think for those bodies to be burnt along the Ganga river there are not enough priests and when a priest is found he is overcharging by a huge amount so the families and friends of the dead are not able to afford, hence the shallow-burial on the sand beaches of the river.

3. India is largely a every-man-for-himself kind of society hence no government support for mass funerals. In fact the UP government is hiding the number of COVID deaths not only by fudging hospital record taking but also by taking away the saffron holy cloth put on the bodies shallow-buried along the Ganga so that journalists and general public will not be able to count.

Last edited:
There was once a poll where 99% were sure Hillary will beat the hell out of trump conducted by American agencies, so this C voter n deshmukh can cry much louder. Next up is Yogi, Modi time is over by 2024.

All statistics are conveniently in the favour of Modi g. That's a continues "blessing" Indians have upon them.

modi understood hindus & Sikhs better than other party groups. the hindus living in India or USA are the same in there backwardness hatred they just want hear some one attack Indian Moslems and make fake false war mongering speeches on Pakistan. and bingo they will vote for you and no care for the corvid mess or the cRap living standards they will be living in

Back
Top Bottom