What's new

5 Indians held with 36 gold bars in Bangladesh

If you are following events then you would know that ULFA have dropped demand for independence. Their members are just disenfranchised youth who have failed their studies so they join these groups but like I said they have dropped their demand for independence.

any source for that?

You are clutching at straws, their is a few incidents but that's it. Bihari migrants face more racism in mainland then we do. And it's not on the rise lol show me statistics then? I have family living in Pune and Delhi for 3 generations without a single incident. You don't know the ground realities.

You are lucky then. I'm talking from the news reports

Nido Taniam And Racism in India - TIME

Meghalaya Chief Minister alleges discrimination drove his niece to commit suicide - NDTV

Northeast students question 'racism' in India - IBNLive

"Media is abuzz with episodes of attacks on Indians in Australia, but many of the incidents of attacks on India's northeastern people in India itself remain shrouded in oblivion. We condemn the attacks on Indians in Australia but we want an end to abuse and beating of northeastern boys and girls, mostly in India's capital city. All the cases are of racial nature," Madhu Chandra, spokesperson of North East Support Centre and Helpline, New Delhi

First learn the difference between Autonomy and independence. Separatist groups in North East are still seeking independence while Shanti Bahini has already gave up its call for autonomy, they never sought independence from Bangladesh. You can never incite such insurgency as we are a homogeneous nation. But the ethnic relations in India is as fragile as hell, you don't even have proper communication system between mainland India and North East. It won't be a big deal for us to disintegrate India, trust me. Even your government knows how much you are dependent on us.
You are forgetting the fact that we have got nearly unlimited resources at our disposal compared to yours.So it won't be a problem for us to incite a large number of insurgencies in your country.There is a saying that money can buy anything,plus we will incite your persecuted Hindu community to wage a war against the state atrocities by arming and training them.We'll also incite the Shanti Bahini to renew their demand for freedom and start an insurgency.
You're nothing but a little speck compared to India.If you start any unnecessary adventures then we'll simply cut off the sources of your water and believe me your country won't be able to do sh*t other than pleading here and there...:coffee:

@Mike_Brando, what are you on about? this is a simple case of gold smuggling that use bangladesh as a conduit route. we should be pleased that BD Officials nabbed them.

Dont get baited **************************************

Last edited by a moderator:
@Mike_Brando, what are you on about? this is a simple case of gold smuggling that use bangladesh as a conduit route. we should be pleased that BD Officials nabbed them.

Dont get baited by jamaati rhetoric, they are the jihadi version of terrorists of ME.
Mate i am not supporting those smugglers but some jamaatis here want to skin them alive and torture them to their deaths to teach us specially BSF a lesson so that they won't shoot any BD intruder in the future.These jamaatis were bragging a lot about their capabilities and hence i just showed them their real place in this world...:coffee:

Mate i am not supporting those smugglers but some jamaatis here want to skin them alive and torture them to their deaths to teach us specially BSF a lesson so that they won't shoot any BD intruder in the future.These jamaatis were bragging a lot about their capabilities and hence i just showed them their real place in this world...:coffee:

My point is why hate on the whole of BD because of a few jamaatis.

My point is why hate on the whole of BD because of a few jamaatis.
Mate i have got a ton of reasons to hate BD as a whole.The point is being an ethnic Bengali myself,i know these people quite well and believe me most of them are pure backstabbers and opportunists.They come here in kolkata to avail medical treatment,education and other privileges and still at the end of the day hate us from the core of their hearts just because we didn't convert to an alien religion like them.They are like parasites who live on our benefits and at the same time harm us....:coffee:

Mate i have got a ton of reasons to hate BD as a whole.The point is being an ethnic Bengali myself,i know these people quite well and believe me most of them are pure backstabbers and opportunists.They come here in kolkata to avail medical treatment,education and other privileges and still at the end of the day hate us from the core of their hearts just because we didn't convert to an alien religion like them.They are like parasites who live on our benefits and at the same time harm us....:coffee:

Excuse me you are not running charity in Kolkata, we pay for your services. Do you know what backstabber means?

They come here in kolkata to avail medical treatment,education and other privileges and still at the end of the day hate us from the core of their hearts just because we didn't convert to an alien religion like them.They are like parasites who live on our benefits and at the same time harm us....:coffee:

indians can not think outside their religious hated towards Muslims and how to establish hindu supremacy in Bangladesh. Alas, indians are still as communal as they were in 40s.

You are forgetting the fact that we have got nearly unlimited resources at our disposal compared to yours.So it won't be a problem for us to incite a large number of insurgencies in your country.There is a saying that money can buy anything,plus we will incite your persecuted Hindu community to wage a war against the state atrocities by arming and training them.We'll also incite the Shanti Bahini to renew their demand for freedom and start an insurgency.
You're nothing but a little speck compared to India.If you start any unnecessary adventures then we'll simply cut off the sources of your water and believe me your country won't be able to do sh*t other than pleading here and there...:coffee:

LOL money can't buy insurgency, you tried that with Shanti Bahini (who only sought autonomy not even independence) and they are all over, while your country is still slewing into dozens of separatist movements. :lol:

BTW are you talking about the 450 million starving people as your resources? :rolleyes:

Excuse me you are not running charity in Kolkata, we pay for your services. Do you know what backstabber means?
Yes we are running a sort of charity for the Bangaldeshi patients in Kolkata.Our state Govt. provides medical treatment to your fellow countrymen at a subsidized rate which is much lower than what they charge from the common people of Bengal.There are thousands of BD patients currently admitted in different Govt. hospitals of Kolkata.So the fact is that your countrymen pay meagre amounts to get medical facilities in our country....:coffee:

indians can not think outside their religious hated towards Muslims and how to establish hindu supremacy in Bangladesh. Alas, indians are still as communal as they were in 40s.
You are calling me a communal when the fact is that most of the BDians in this forum are islamic fundamentalists!Don't try to lecture me on communalism,i know exactly how you treat your minorities back in BD.I have got many BD Hindu friends here in Kolkata who have come here for higher education and they have told me how your majority community treat them in BD.Heck most of them even don't want to get back to BD after completion of their studies....:coffee:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom