What's new

5 Palestinians dead, 8 IDF troops hurt in Jenin battle; Apache carries out airstrikes

Long live the settler intifada!!!!!! ALLAHU AKBAR!!!!!

No more will the indigenous Jewish people in JUDEA be killed without reprisal. 200 of these brave warriors ransacked the terror nests of the Arab colonialist squatters and apparently eliminated a couple. Many homes, cars and fields exterminated.

This is the new normal for 'palestinians'. Jews will no longer let the IDF take care of things, they do it themselves now. I'm going to start a gofundme for the setter intifada!!
You loony get your head checked

No more will the indigenous Jewish people in JUDEA be killed without reprisal. 200 of these brave warriors ransacked the terror nests of the Arab colonialist squatters and apparently eliminated a couple. Many homes, cars and fields exterminated.

This is the new normal for 'palestinians'. Jews will no longer let the IDF take care of things, they do it themselves now. I'm going to start a gofundme for the setter intifada!!
@waz @WebMaster
Why is this nazi allowed on pdf.

I think I should abuse him...what do u think as you are all asleep when it comes to nazi Jews but come down on us hard .

@waz @WebMaster
Why is this nazi allowed on pdf.

I think I should abuse him...what do u think as you are all asleep when it comes to nazi Jews but come down on us hard .
First of all, why is it the supporters of palestinian terrorism such as yourself, always end up being the ones running to the mods?

Secondly, all I do on here is mirror the words of Pakistanis, iranians and other Islamists when they support attacks on Jews and celebrate them.

It seems you don't like the mirror. You should think about why.

Intifada? Going into unarmed neighborhood? Lol.

First of all, why is it the supporters of palestinian terrorism such as yourself, always end up being the ones running to the mods?

Secondly, all I do on here is mirror the words of Pakistanis, iranians and other Islamists when they support attacks on Jews and celebrate them.

It seems you don't like the mirror. You should think about why.
All I can say is your father was Adolf Hitler and he was 100% right about you.
Go f ur self you nazi bastaxx

All I can say is your father was Adolf Hitler and he was 100% right about you.
Go f ur self you nazi bastaxx

hes banned bro I joined the party too late

and we dont call them settlers, we call them squatters and thieves

the only sad thing is, only 4 were killed next time hope they can get more Inshallah

Israeli 'settler' terrorist going on rampage , killing one Palestinian and injuring dozens of others , after IDF terrorist army gives them green light and does nothing to hold them back:

not settlers never sellers

squatters and thieves

if war breaks out hope Hezbollah can open up a second front and they have over 300,000 tube rockets

Iron Dome stands no chance and Hezbollah has been training for fast and accurate infiltration into Northern Israeli towns and cities with 4 x 4 go karts and motor bikes

this time their plan is to enter the towns and fighting close combat against Israeli army and it will take away all of the advantages Israel currently enjoys over its foes

essentially it will be house to house combat inside Israel

if war breaks out hope Hezbollah can open up a second front and they have over 300,000 tube rockets

Iron Dome stands no chance and Hezbollah has been training for fast and accurate infiltration into Northern Israeli towns and cities with 4 x 4 go karts and motor bikes

this time their plan is to enter the towns and fighting close combat against Israeli army and it will take away all of the advantages Israel currently enjoys over its foes

Problem is all the gulf arabs.

It's already a war. Hezbollah not gonna do anything. It's Palestinians on their own.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom