What's new

Breaking: 10 Palestinians killed by Israeli forces in Jenin in one day; 7 Israeli's killed today

Israel army kills 10 Palestinians, including elderly woman​

Israeli troops have killed 10 Palestinians in one of the deadliest days in the occupied West Bank since Israeli raids intensified at the start of last year.

According to the Palestinian Ministry of Health, nine of the Palestinians killed were in the Jenin refugee camp, after Israeli forces raided the area.

The other Palestinian, a 22-year-old man, was shot by Israeli forces in the town of al-Ram, north of Jerusalem.

In the Jenin raid, which Palestinians have described as a “massacre”, at least 20 others were wounded with live ammunition. Four of them were in critical condition.

The dead included an elderly woman, according to Palestinian officials. She was identified as Magda Obaid by the Jenin hospital authorities.

Israeli forces, who withdrew from Jenin after the killings, said they were looking into reports of the woman’s death.

Meanwhile, Al-Aqsa Martyrs’ Brigade – an armed militia affiliated with the Palestinian political party Fatah – said the dead included one of its fighters, Izz al-Din Salahat.

According to the health ministry, another person, Saeb Azriqi, 24, succumbed to his injuries in a hospital.

It said the situation on the ground was very difficult, with injured people continuously reaching hospitals, as it accused Israeli forces of obstructing ambulances and medics.

“There is an invasion that is unprecedented … in terms of how large it is and the number of injuries,” Wissam Baker, head of Jenin public hospital, told Al Jazeera.

@Beny Karachun this is the reason why 7 nazis were exterminated the following day. You need to go back to Europe where you belong and where white people are and where they love you.

They were not Muslim, they were Jews, their beliefs then are the same as our beliefs now.
If they would be alive, do you think they'll become Muslims?

All of your assumptions are based on the pretense that the Quran is the true book. This is not something objective.

Jesus, Moses etc were Jews by religion and by ethnicity.

Yeah, you also don't believe Jesus was put on a cross, aka one of the most historically documented scenarios in history.

But it's not the first time you guys outright deny reality.
@waz @WebMaster Now this nazi is questioning the authenticity of the quran....is there a limit to what mods will allow? I get banned for sneezing

@Beny Karachun this is the reason why 7 nazis were exterminated the following day. You need to go back to Europe where you belong and where white people are and where they love you.
He is just Jazbati emotional Jew who (Most likely) hates Arabs, and have little to no knowledge of Islam or intellectual capacity to understand the fundamentals of Islam. I'd suggest don't take his words seriously :) Me personally learned that the hard way hahah

He is just Jazbati emotional Jew who (Most likely) hates Arabs, and have little to no knowledge of Islam or intellectual capacity to understand the fundamentals of Islam. I'd suggest don't take his words seriously :) Me personally learned that the hard way hahah
He is not jew.

He is a nazi. White pathetic facist and mods tolerate his behaviour...wonder why?

He is not jew.

He is a nazi. White pathetic facist and mods tolerate his behaviour...wonder why?
No I don't wonder why his stupidity is tolerated but than my stupidity is also tolerated to some extent so I guess its ok haha but trust me if you expect a logical reasonable response from him about Geopolitics or Islam or even Judaism, you are up for a bad surprise. Just take this small example from previous pages, he said Jesus drink wine hence he can't be Muslim, while some of the people were trying to explain to him that we call Jesus a Muslim not because he follows Islam but he submits to God which is " LITERAL MEANING " of the word MUSLIM, who submits to God, just another lost cause on PDF.

Hahahaha, what nonsense, this is not religious knowledge this is Islamic delusion, you even claim Jesus was a Muslim prophet when in fact he was a Jew from Judea tribe that was known to drink wine which is Haram, how does this make sense? or is Jesus your prophet currently in hell for drinking alcohol?

Isaac, Jacob and Joseph were all Jews following Judaism, they were all Bani Israel, Muslims are the sons of Ishmael, not Isaac.

5000 years... Bani Israel only arrived into Israel in 1200BC, and they were Jewish, only complete fools will say Bani Israel were Muslim.
News|Israel-Palestine conflict

Israeli army kills Palestinian boy in the occupied West Bank​

Omar Khmour, 14, was shot in the head by the Israeli army during a raid on Bethlehem in the occupied West Bank.

Israeli security forces

Israelis have killed 14 Palestinians this year, as the Israeli army continues its near-daily raids on the occupied West Bank [File: Hazem Bader/AFP]
Published On 16 Jan 202316 Jan 2023
Ramallah, occupied West Bank – The Israeli army has shot and killed a Palestinian child during a raid in the southern occupied West Bank.
The boy was identified as 14-year-old Omar Khaled Lutfi Khmour by the Palestinian Ministry of Health, which announced his death on Monday afternoon.

KEEP READING​

list of 3 itemslist 1 of 3

Israel kills 3 Palestinians as raids continue in West Bank

list 2 of 3

Two Palestinians shot dead by Israel troops in occupied West Bank

list 3 of 3

Israeli forces kill Palestinian ‘after scuffle’ near Ramallah

end of list
The ministry had reported early on Monday that Khmour suffered a serious injury when he was shot in the head by Israeli forces during the raid on the Dheisheh refugee camp in the city of Bethlehem.
Israeli forces raided the camp just before dawn on Monday and carried out arrests, during which confrontations broke out with Palestinian youth.
The Israeli army said its troops opened fire in response to having rocks, Molotov cocktails and improvised explosive devices thrown at them.
The Palestinian Ministry of Education condemned the killing and said Khmour was a student in the ninth grade at a United Nations refugee agency school in the camp.
AD

[Translation: Ministry of Health: Martyrdom of child Omar Lutfi Khmour (14) from serious wounds to the head he sustained from [Israeli] occupation forces in Dheisheh camp]

U.S. Reaffirms “Bone Deep” Commitment to Israel After Two Palestinians Shot Dead in Jenin Raid​

HEADLINEJAN 20, 2023
hl6-jenin.jpg

On Thursday, U.S. national security adviser Jake Sullivan met with Netanyahu in Jerusalem, where Sullivan reiterated Biden’s “bone deep” commitment to Israel. Sullivan also met with Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas in Ramallah, who called on the U.S. to put pressure on the new government to halt the killing of Palestinians and its plans to expand illegal settlements.
The meeting came as Israeli forces killed two more Palestinians during a raid in Jenin Thursday. The victims were identified as 26-year-old Adham Jabarin and 57-year-old Jawad Farid Bawaqta, a high school teacher and father of six, who was delivering first aid to Jabarin when he was shot dead by a sniper. At least 17 Palestinians have been killed by Israeli forces this year, including four children.

@villageidiot Did you watch the videos, bhai? Man I had forgotten how arrogant and evil those settlers can be.
It's probably because most of them are religious fanatics. Petty,self-righteous Pharisees. Look at them. Their children throwing rocks at the few Arab houses left,the settler woman saying "Sharmoutah" again and again trying to enrage the Palestinian women...and the soldiers doing absolutely nothing but telling the Palestinians "Get inside".

And the scum who tried to climb on the roof and take down the Palestinian flag? "This roof is mine. This whole place is mine. This land is called Israel. It's mine."

News|Israel-Palestine conflict

Israeli army kills Palestinian boy in the occupied West Bank​

Omar Khmour, 14, was shot in the head by the Israeli army during a raid on Bethlehem in the occupied West Bank.

Israeli security forces

Israelis have killed 14 Palestinians this year, as the Israeli army continues its near-daily raids on the occupied West Bank [File: Hazem Bader/AFP]
Published On 16 Jan 202316 Jan 2023
Ramallah, occupied West Bank – The Israeli army has shot and killed a Palestinian child during a raid in the southern occupied West Bank.
The boy was identified as 14-year-old Omar Khaled Lutfi Khmour by the Palestinian Ministry of Health, which announced his death on Monday afternoon.

KEEP READING​

list of 3 itemslist 1 of 3

Israel kills 3 Palestinians as raids continue in West Bank

list 2 of 3

Two Palestinians shot dead by Israel troops in occupied West Bank

list 3 of 3

Israeli forces kill Palestinian ‘after scuffle’ near Ramallah

end of list
The ministry had reported early on Monday that Khmour suffered a serious injury when he was shot in the head by Israeli forces during the raid on the Dheisheh refugee camp in the city of Bethlehem.
Israeli forces raided the camp just before dawn on Monday and carried out arrests, during which confrontations broke out with Palestinian youth.
The Israeli army said its troops opened fire in response to having rocks, Molotov cocktails and improvised explosive devices thrown at them.
The Palestinian Ministry of Education condemned the killing and said Khmour was a student in the ninth grade at a United Nations refugee agency school in the camp.
AD

[Translation: Ministry of Health: Martyrdom of child Omar Lutfi Khmour (14) from serious wounds to the head he sustained from [Israeli] occupation forces in Dheisheh camp]

U.S. Reaffirms “Bone Deep” Commitment to Israel After Two Palestinians Shot Dead in Jenin Raid​

HEADLINEJAN 20, 2023
hl6-jenin.jpg

On Thursday, U.S. national security adviser Jake Sullivan met with Netanyahu in Jerusalem, where Sullivan reiterated Biden’s “bone deep” commitment to Israel. Sullivan also met with Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas in Ramallah, who called on the U.S. to put pressure on the new government to halt the killing of Palestinians and its plans to expand illegal settlements.
The meeting came as Israeli forces killed two more Palestinians during a raid in Jenin Thursday. The victims were identified as 26-year-old Adham Jabarin and 57-year-old Jawad Farid Bawaqta, a high school teacher and father of six, who was delivering first aid to Jabarin when he was shot dead by a sniper. At least 17 Palestinians have been killed by Israeli forces this year, including four children.
Very good, throw rocks and molotovs and you get shot.

The Palestinians should continue violent resistance - nothing else matters. Where bullets fly settlers will not stay.

Same is true for Kashmiri.

If not there fate will be like that of the Native people of America and Australia - confined to history books.

Killing praying people including kids in retaliation to Israel killing a bunch of armed Jihadist terrorists. Called a terror attack and will be met in kind.

Attachments

• images (10).jpeg
    images (10).jpeg
    6.5 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Yeah, Allah suddenly decided "You know what? alcohol from now on is prohibited" after his prophets were drinking alcohol for 2000 years already. What a joke. You have a stupid dynamic and abstract definition of a Muslim. They never had your prayers, your culture, Quran didn't even exist, beliefs and rules are different, and you expect me to believe they are Muslim? What makes them Muslim? The fact that they worshipped God? other than that, nothing is mutual.

Muslims are the sons of Ishmael, not Isaac. If Jews like Jesus, Isaac, Jacob etc would be forced to be Muslims they would rather kill themselves.

Don’t Jews believe that Moses came down with 10 commandment? New 10 laws were implement including not to drink

Man you Zionist have no clue about religion man every Jew would agree with this statement

And by the way Jews don’t even believe in Jesus and Ismail

Why do you even have a opinion on them

Zionist clueless as usual

And also your scriptures claimed the coming of a prophet in the volcanic area near the mountain of Sila

It’s Madinah and the locations is in Saudi Arabia

I know your religion better than you do

Don’t Jews believe that Moses came down with 10 commandment? New 10 laws were implement including not to drink

Man you Zionist have no clue about religion man every Jew would agree with this statement

And by the way Jews don’t even believe in Jesus and Ismail

Why do you even have a opinion on them

Zionist clueless as usual

And also your scriptures claimed the coming of a prophet in the volcanic area near the mountain of Sila

It’s Madinah and the locations is in Saudi Arabia

I know your religion better than you do
Yes we believe that, and no, not drinking is not part of the 10 commandments, otherwise Jews wouldn't drink alcohol. A simple Google search would answer your question, the fact that you said such nonsense disproves your claim of "knowing my religion better than I do"

No, we don't agree with that statement.

We don't believe in those two, still, I just used Jesus to disprove the claim that he was a Muslim. He was factually a Jewish person, drinking wine

The Palestinians should continue violent resistance - nothing else matters. Where bullets fly settlers will not stay.

If not there fate will be like that of the Native people of America and Australia - confined to history books.
They'll just die

Yes we believe that, and no, not drinking is not part of the 10 commandments, otherwise Jews wouldn't drink alcohol. A simple Google search would answer your question, the fact that you said such nonsense disproves your claim of "knowing my religion better than I do"

No, we don't agree with that statement.

We don't believe in those two, still, I just used Jesus to disprove the claim that he was a Muslim. He was factually a Jewish person, drinking wine

They'll just die

God does not bless murders and thieves

Killing praying people including kids in retaliation to Israel killing a bunch of armed Jihadist terrorists. Called a terror attack and will be met in kind.

Look dude.

I don't even blame Jews mainly for what is happening in Palestine but the whites who gave you guys someone else's land.

Best would have been after WW2 for you to have gotten maybe a large chunk of sparsely populated land of around 40,000 square kms in the US next to the ocean. Any US citizens could either stay on or move back to the US.

That way your people would be secure and Palestinians would not have been displaced from their own lands.

Iranian stealth drones carry Colt to West Bank.

WhatsApp_Image_2023-01-29_at_00.27.14-e1674946469975-640x400.jpeg
Lol troll, that's a fake picture. Those drones were shot down in Iraq, and they were attack drones. These light arms and colt handguns is old US equipment which was given to Palestinian Authority. Maybe I'll believe stealth jinns smuggle weapons for you. If you make effort to make story believable.

شما چیزی سیگار میکشید

Then the Israelis will bomb the West Bank to pieces. We're talking about Second Intifada again,but this time with Palestinians less capable of fighting back and the Israelis able to smash them.

Did you guys see the Reuters building in Gaza getting pulverized? It was the Reuters building. That sent a message.

Back
Top Bottom