What's new

50 Russian Companies To invest in Pakistan

yeah donuld trump selection clearly shows that businessmen in US will flourish. but at what cost is the question.

In the long run, things have a tendency to work themselves out for everyone. We should all be positive, like the + sign :lol:

Fukc this isolation...really...fukc it right in the asss.
This isn't the kind of shiit modi ji meant, the world must get a hearing aid.

:rofl: you ok buddy?

Da*mn, we are seeing history being made. A new economic (and later defense) block is shaping up, and it is about to change trade and relationships the world has known since the WWII. Very interesting developments. So I guess with 50 Russian companies coming in, the initial investment ($ 5 billion) will now increase to 4-5 fold?
hope so , unlike the usa which never invests a dime and the money given is for services tendered not charity , and even then skimps on paying

hope so , unlike the usa which never invests a dime and the money given is for services tendered not charity , and even then skimps on paying

You guys never understood how to work with the US on equal / partner basis. Your leaders, both Civilians and Military, till like 4 years ago, couldn't stand up for themselves. In Mr. Bush's time during the WOT, Pakistan could've easily gotten a $ 15-20 billion worth of an investment package. But Mr. Masharaf wanted 18 F-16's more than the investment so he didn't focus. The US really wanted to help grow Pakistan as they didn't want the Taliban threat to expand out to Pakistan. But your leaders didn't even care to discuss investments. It was all about $$ in aid and payments for services and the darn F-16s!

See, this is where I disagree with you guys. Pakistan needed to stand up on her feet, how good does it feel to see the entire globe kissing the same rear that they were calling a "failed state" not too long ago? So in that sense, you shouldn't damage ties with the US. Forget about the F-16's. Get Russian, Chinese or European platforms.

Tell the US instead, that you would like them to invest into Pakistan and the minimum investment would be $ XXXX (like $ 25 or 50 billion). That way, the US has to go all the way in and make a strategic relationships like it did to India. What that means, is end of all hostilities with Pakistan. This is very do-able as the Trump administration wants to join this project. When you can get good results by giving someone a sweet profitable cookie, why be in an argument with them?

Pakistan should just have one slogan " we are one of the fastest growing economy and we'll double your money in a short amount of time, now show me the money".
whoever said damage ties with usa , pakistan is the one true friend against terrorism unlike india that promotes terrorism and has a state of head that is a well documentated terrorist

US does not need Pakistan any more. US know that their interest and Pakistan are different. Pakistan cannot go against China for US however India can... We should forget F-16s or any assistance from US anymore as we cannot be on same page...
agree that we should look at our interests first but we should also not let india dictate us what our relationship with the usa should be be its a relationship strategic over 60 decades and we should also have cordial relations with usa

You guys never understood how to work with the US on equal / partner basis. Your leaders, both Civilians and Military, till like 4 years ago, couldn't stand up for themselves. In Mr. Bush's time during the WOT, Pakistan could've easily gotten a $ 15-20 billion worth of an investment package. But Mr. Masharaf wanted 18 F-16's more than the investment so he didn't focus. The US really wanted to help grow Pakistan as they didn't want the Taliban threat to expand out to Pakistan. But your leaders didn't even care to discuss investments. It was all about $$ in aid and payments for services and the darn F-16s!
That is because, Pakistan picked to be a security state, rather than a development state...

Warning!!! Indians please do not read the lines below as these can be injurious to your heath and can lead to lethal heart attacks. Keep large ice packs and burnol near by. In case the symptoms persist, consult your doctor immediately.

A very good news. I'm interested in knowing about the Russian companies that want to invest in Pakistan. Russia is still a major power and leading country in the field of research though its research is mainly published in Russian language scientific journals or kept within the organisation but if Russia is willing to share that with Pakistan, there can be nothing better than that. We can start with cooperation in energy and other sectors and gradually move into more critical technologies like aerospace and especially space (satellites, SLVs, space stations etc), ship building, sub-marine technologies, missiles especially hypervelocity delivery systems, MIRVs design, long range cruise missiles etc.

i wish i had the money to invest.I desperately want to invest in burnol business because i know our neighbor is going to be the biggest importer of burnol in upcoming years.

Back
Top Bottom