What's new

6 LeT militants incl. 3 commanders killed in North Kashmir encounter

Same kind like you who deny arming bla blf and isis against Pakistan! :p

Lol.... Anyone accuse. What happened to the last dossier that poor old man took it US.... ??? Did it prove anything?? Lol ISIS !!
Like I said learn before talking right.... There are Chinese made weapons with ISIS and Kashmir terrorists as well , does that mean Chinese support IS!???

Think differently before typing ..

Lol.... Anyone accuse. What happened to the last dossier that poor old man took it US.... ??? Did it prove anything?? Lol ISIS !!
Like I said learn before talking right.... There are Chinese made weapons with ISIS and Kashmir terrorists as well , does that mean Chinese support IS!???

Think differently before typing ..
Dont know about chinese but world knows modi ki g support terrorist! Now keep barking with your facts and numbers and bs!

I think you have not observed, Indian army does encounter in presence of media and all casualities

Now a days encounters happen in front of media. All casualities are documented with visual proofs. So no chance of fake encounters.

Hahahaha. You said it and we believe it. You think you are US or EU and a SUPA PAWA too...there is no tax for dreaming.

Do one thing just go to the streets of Baluchistan and you will find everything there that you have written about Kashmir and if still not convinced go to Bangladesh there you will get ample proof what Pak has done to their own people leave their intentions to their foes. Stop bull shit lie campaign about India.

I have went to southern Balochistan several times, so what I should've seen?:what:

The place where I live in sindh is very close to Balochistan.

That may be the reason why Pakistan Rangers came running to New Delhi last week to meet BSF high command and your DGMO made a hotline contact to Indian counterpart. And FYI, both were initiated by Pakistan not India. I think it may be because of the mounting losses on Indian side. LOL, get a life dude. :p:

What is the big deal? In the past indian bsf ran crying to Pakistani IGs. It is you who need to get a life. India is Supa pawa only in india not outside of india.

Wow... Now from India to Modi.... Kid you lost the argument long ago.... Now go learn the history and come back.. let's not waste each other's time, shall we ??
Hahaha sure thump.your chest!! And do loud woof woof!! Go on you won celebrate!

Many people are missing the gravity of this ops. LET Leadership is decimated. Tide and public opinion is turning against violence. It would be impossible to do such a op without local input. Situation in Kashmir is moving in India's favor faster than I thought it was possible.

That is true...This is the big achivement for us..Without local intelligence, it is not possible to achieve so much of success

You should include the posts he was replying to in this list.
Let's not be partially efficient shall we?
This is between Joe and me, The person he was addressing will be dealt with by the mods, dont worry.

Please delete all these posts.

Thank You

Oh, sorry! Just saw your post.

Deleted the posts; they were quite awful, actually. Must stop losing my temper like this.

You should include the posts he was replying to in this list.
Let's not be partially efficient shall we?

It's very personal. He gives me a helpful tap on the shoulder once in a way, when I lose my temper, and I appreciate it. What happens to the other posts is up to the moderators. Don't worry about it; it's all right.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom