What's new

6 sentenced to death for 1971 war crimes in Khulna

You mean they're fighting for their freedom, their culture and their way of life ?

I don't know about you but any man with even a pinchful of grit would back these poor people against their barbaric oppressors.
Bro same logic was used by chakma shanti bahini to do separatist terrorism in CHT, they also called themselves freedom fighters.

This is just terrorism killing Chinese teachers by suicide bombing this is the way to freedom ?

Bro same logic was used by chakma shanti bahini to do separatist terrorism in CHT, they also called themselves freedom fighters.

This is just terrorism killing Chinese teachers by suicide bombing this is the way to freedom ?

Indiscriminate drone attacks are no better than suicide bombings...

Chakmas are less than 1 million people, where as balochis are over 20 million..

Bangladesh was meant to be as a homeland for "bengalis", infact it has been so for nearly a millennia, where as Pakistan was an arbitrarily formed artificial state where people got sold the Idea of a country where all are equal only for them to be under the ponjabi's boots, they were kept in line with constant threats of brutal and barbaric military action as seen in 1956 and 1971 in what is now Bangladesh..

Chakmas aren't bombed with drones, Forced to give up their culture or deprived of development.. they have everything they want, infact CHT is inhabited by more than just chakmas and all of those dozens of dozens of tribes have issues with chakmas (whilst being amenable to living under Bengali rule and even assisting the BD army during the CHT conflict against the trouble making elements among chakmas) who want to establish their supremacy in the area not only over the BD gov but also over the other tribes.. they regularly murder leaders of other tribes..

One hand you have tribal disputes and on the other you have a corrupt genocidal army committing war crimes, so how can you say the two are even remotely comparable ?

This is the same Pak army that marched into palestinian refugee camps and shot innocent palestinian freedom fighters on orders from their owner and daddy America during black september... please do your research before justifying the war machine with no sense of morality that is the Pak army; a uniformed group of corrupt thugs who just recently sold their own country out.

We are doing what we think is right for our country. I hope the jallad before hanging them perform mass sodomy on them with steel rod wrapped in barbed wire.

The descendants of the victims, in this case the hindus, should be allowed to do anything they please to these pigs for 24 hours before their execution, anything aside from killing them, no questions asked.

The descendants of the victims, in this case the hindus, should be allowed to do anything they please to these pigs for 24 hours before their execution, anything aside from killing them, no questions asked.

My proposal was in spite. We are a civilized nation, none of this can be or should be done. Give them fair trial and mete out the punishment and throw this chapter behind us. We have great things to do in the future instead of dirtying our hands with this scum.

• Pakistan: 6.8 million (2017)
  • Iran: 1.5 million–2 million (2013)
  • Afghanistan: 500,000–2 million
not 20 million but why are we only interested in the freedom of PAK Balochs and not Afghanistan or Iran? do they deserve the right to do separatist terrorist attacks too?

yes but they also claimed BD army did war crimes against chakmas too, are we supposed to believe that like the baloch terrorists?

here is an example,

according to baloch "human rights organizations" this salim guy is an innocent student abducted by the super Evil Pak Army

in reality, this guy joined terrorist BLA and got killed in the Ziarat counter terrorism operation,

which side you believe?

Any side that isn't called Pakistan Army, even Pakistanis have come to terms with the fact that their army is nothing but corrupt and that it has continually sabotaged peace in Pakistan so they will always be needed, relevant and therefore funded.. they have up until recently elevated themselves to God-like figures in Pakistan.. but it's all coming down now..

Just wait and watch, the truth always prevails in the end, enjoy the show :lol:

Any side that isn't called Pakistan Army, even Pakistanis have come to terms with the fact that their army is nothing but corrupt and that it has continually sabotaged peace in Pakistan so they will always be needed, relevant and therefore funded.. they have up until recently elevated themselves to God-like figures in Pakistan.. but it's all coming down now..

5739D441-1959-4B19-A02C-CCF92C60415A.jpeg

What kind of innocent baloch student looks like this? Poor missing person abducted by the super evil Pakistani army 😂😂

So you don't care about freedom of irani baloch and afghans baloch? Don't they deserve freedom ? Why shouldn't they also do terrorism like Pakistani baloch?

View attachment 866146
What kind of innocent baloch student looks like this? Poor missing person abducted by the super evil Pakistani army 😂😂

So you don't care about freedom of irani baloch and afghans baloch? Don't they deserve freedom ? Why shouldn't they also do terrorism like Pakistani baloch?

lol, do you have anything aside from anecdotal evidence and photos, of Pakistani looking men taken on potatoes, that substantiate to nothing ? It's very easy for the Pak army and intelligence services to false flag.. they have a history of doing it even.

Black September do your research, 1971 do your research, Balochistan today do your research.

You defend Pak army as if it is your sacred duty lmao, I think I get the gist of the issue now, I shouldn't have wasted my time engaging with you in hindsight.

Won't be wasting my time any further, good luck cheering Pak army when it's gone :lol:

lol, do you have anything aside from anecdotal evidence and photos, of Pakistani looking men taken on potatoes, that substantiate to nothing ? It's very easy for the Pak army and intelligence services to false flag.. they have a history of doing it even.

Black September do your research, 1971 do your research, Balochistan today do your research.

You defend Pak army as if it is your sacred duty lmao, I think I get the gist of the issue now, I shouldn't have wasted my time engaging with you in hindsight.

Won't be wasting my time any further, good luck cheering Pak army when it's gone :lol:
im trying to understand if people actually care about baloch freedom, why dont they support terrorism in Iran or Afghanistan to bring freedom to baloch there? they are only concerned about pak balochs not the others. Baloch live in other countries too.

Why are you so bitter and against Pakistan army , were you or your family raped by a soldier?

Keep out of it Hindjew
I don't get it , here I am being sympathetic to the gross injustice that was unleased on your family members. Why the hostility ? Is it tough writing about the past crimes your dear ones have suffered at the hands of the Indian military ?

Have I perhaps misunderstood your earlier post ?

I don't get it , here I am being sympathetic to the gross injustice that was unleased on your family members. Why the hostility ? Is it tough writing about the past crimes your dear ones have suffered at the hands of the Indian military ?

Have I perhaps misunderstood your earlier post ?

Just worry about your family and backside.

Back
Top Bottom