What's new

6 Things That Make a Man Sexy!

Believe me The Green paper is what it really matters. The rest are just fake claims. Oh yeah Golden metals also work.

Oh, i forgot to mention arranged marriages. Yes, in the case of arranged marriages, money, education and social standing will matter a LOT. The parents will look for a rich guy who can look after their daughter well. Its natural.

But when it comes to real love, about finding your own woman, its all about your character.

Lol......from what I ve seen... all internet stuff don't work so well in real life......hell I 've seen guys memorizing such articles ....and then getting tongue tied after going up to talk to girls......

Jana. . . She avoided me showing her family situation

boodi dadi..byah bina char panch bhane ...widhva ma... anta vazhiye thirumbave venda.. :-) So she gave u some response now u can push forward. Any response is good response.

i have no problem to listen to her or talk to her, even talking while in bed, but the ladies must know about the timing which is very important.

The problem is we ladies have that time of the day reserve for ourselves and at that time we want to talk about small things which are for our smiles.

See in the day you are at work and women are also at work be it at home or outside.

And in day time the attention is not fully focused on things related to us

Oh, i forgot to mention arranged marriages. Yes, in the case of arranged marriages, money, education and social standing will matter a LOT. The parents will look for a rich guy who can look after their daughter well. Its natural.

But when it comes to real love, about finding your own woman, its all about your character.

I think when you get married, its then when you get the real love in your life....but when it comes to love before marriage, I think most of the time, its attraction,infatuation or lust or greed.as for your earlier post..I would say that intoday's world, even if you love a girl genuinely,you get rejected if you dont have money..but a guy with lots of money gts a lot of attention even if does not try.

Things That Make a Man Sexy!

Bear Belly
Facial Hair
Deep Voice
Chest Hair

Kissing behind ears, the back of girls neck works best.

:lol:

I think when you get married, its then when you get the real love in your life....but when it comes to love before marriage, I think most of the time, its attraction,infatuation or lust or greed.

What about th case where you fall in love, and marry that girl? Isn't that true love?

Yes, sometimes love before marriage is attraction, infatuation, lust or greed. But even then you would be surprised that its your character and not your wallet that causes the woman to have these feelings for you ;) Besides, attraction and lust are essential in any successful marriage. So if a girl feels these for you, it need not be a bad thing.

as for your earlier post..I would say that intoday's world, even if you love a girl genuinely,you get rejected if you dont have money..but a guy with lots of money gts a lot of attention even if does not try.

Loving a girl genuinely isn't enough. You have to make her attracted to you. Running behind her telling her, "I love you. I want to marry you" wont do that. You have to win over her heart. Read my previous post again and you will see WHY rich guys get attention. Its because they have the skills. A poor guy can also get the skills and win over the girl.

Since salad days what I am listening is beauty always matter for women and for men, only his talent matters……and after that, now this “s.e.x.y. man” thread pop up in front of me….the first post of the thread itself has a typical westernized culture’s reflection in it……“Make us want to know more and more about you. Being predictable is just boring and we tend to get bored easily. Don’t spill your entire life story at once.”……imagine if a person get married in his 30s, all he has at hand to discuss with his lady is roughly 15-20 years of his life (no one remember his/her babyhood). Since you cannot remember each and every moment of your life, this makes your “spill your entire life story” duration more shorter, roughly 10 years…….now the conclusion is, a lady is saying “all I can stay with you is max 10 years”…….but of course sub rosa.

The article and the heading of thread is mismatching…..it should be more appropriate if like “6 things that make a man sexy for his girlfriend.”

What about th case where you fall in love, and marry that girl? Isn't that true love?

I have seen thousands of love marriages failing..infact more than arranged ones..so whats the guarantee that if its a love mariage..its true love ?? Its a decision under influence of greed ( most of it)

Yes, sometimes love before marriage is attraction, infatuation, lust or greed. But even then you would be surprised that its your character and not your wallet that causes the woman to have these feelings for you ;) Besides, attraction and lust are essential in any successful marriage. So if a girl feels these for you, it need not be a bad thing.

bolded part - totally disagreed. a guy with no talent,but a heavy wallets has GF in today's world...and I think I dont even need to tell, how many guys are desperately duying without a girl inspite of having personality/talent,etc.

A girl will feel for you only when you spend time with her....and she will spend time with you only when she knows you have what she needs.

Loving a girl genuinely isn't enough. You have to make her attracted to you. Running behind her telling her, "I love you. I want to marry you" wont do that. You have to win over her heart. Read my previous post again and you will see WHY rich guys get attention. Its because they have the skills. A poor guy can also get the skills and win over the girl.

A poor guy can love a girl..and at max, he can make friends with her..if the girl is open minded, shemight even go around with him..but she'll never marry him in the end...so all the skills go down the drain when she says..'I need a stable life, so i am getting married to someone who is rich.'..leaving the poor , skilled guy,thinking what went wrong.

Back
Top Bottom