What's new

6 Things That Make a Man Sexy!

I have seen thousands of love marriages failing..infact more than arranged ones..so whats the guarantee that if its a love mariage..its true love ?? Its a decision under influence of greed ( most of it)

bolded part - totally disagreed. a guy with no talent,but a heavy wallets has GF in today's world...and I think I dont even need to tell, how many guys are desperately duying without a girl inspite of having personality/talent,etc.

A girl will feel for you only when you spend time with her....and she will spend time with you only when she knows you have what she needs.

A poor guy can love a girl..and at max, he can make friends with her..if the girl is open minded, shemight even go around with him..but she'll never marry him in the end...so all the skills go down the drain when she says..'I need a stable life, so i am getting married to someone who is rich.'..leaving the poor , skilled guy,thinking what went wrong.

Exactly - of all the "Love" marriages you see today ,in India especially,in majority of them Money plays a very important role.

Theere maybe exception in which true love plays the major part - but it is just exceptions.

I dont know abt foreign countries,but in INdia - yes.

weldone srilankan for amazing job i needed info in this and some realy are horribble factes here anyway very very nice to get info on these things

To get a girl from South Asia all u gotta do is become a doctor and ur set. LOL

hahahahahaha not only docotr engineer too sir but now everything is changing in south asia

To get a girl from South Asia all u gotta do is become a doctor and ur set. LOL

bwahahahah nahhhhhhhhhh here i say you turn a stone and you will find a doctor lolzz

who will go for a doctor :lol:

I have seen thousands of love marriages failing..infact more than arranged ones..so whats the guarantee that if its a love mariage..its true love ?? Its a decision under influence of greed ( most of it)

And are you saying only rich people have love marriages? How about the ordinary people, who also have love marriages? What was the reason for them to start loving in the first place?

Marraiges of all types, from all avenues of society can fail. So if a rich guy's arranged marriage fails, what is the reason behind it?

The reason marriages fail is because a lot of people rush into it without understanding and loving each other well enough.

bolded part - totally disagreed. a guy with no talent, but a heavy wallets has GF in today's world...and I think I dont even need to tell, how many guys are desperately duying without a girl inspite of having personality/talent,etc.

I think your description of "talent" is wrong then.

A girl will feel for you only when you spend time with her....and she will spend time with you only when she knows you have what she needs.

She will spend time with you if you can make a good enough impression when u first meet. And yes, if you are boring, you have no chance.

A poor guy can love a girl..and at max, he can make friends with her..if the girl is open minded, shemight even go around with him..but she'll never marry him in the end...so all the skills go down the drain when she says..'I need a stable life, so i am getting married to someone who is rich.'..leaving the poor , skilled guy,thinking what went wrong.

Look, if you are dirt poor, yes, your chance of getting a girl is really low. After all, as human beings we all desire a degree of financial security. But i was talking about an 'ordinary' guy, of around middle class status. he can get a girl if he has the talent. And the major point i am making is that money alone cannot get you a girl. If you are skilled enough, the girl will fall so hopelessly in love with you, that she wont be able to think of a life without you.

Anyway, i dont think there is a need to debate this anymore. You dont need to take my word for it, but just read what Jana, a lady, wrote. Its about a man who can stand by her, no matter what.

hahahahahahahahah Jana is not a aunty she is a girl hahahahhah santro hope you got it

And are you saying only rich people have love marriages? How about the ordinary people, who also have love marriages? What was the reason for them to start loving in the first place?

Marraiges of all types, from all avenues of society can fail. So if a rich guy's arranged marriage fails, what is the reason behind it?

The reason marriages fail is because a lot of people rush into it without understanding and loving each other well enough.

I think your description of "talent" is wrong then.

She will spend time with you if you can make a good enough impression when u first meet. And yes, if you are boring, you have no chance.

Look, if you are dirt poor, yes, your chance of getting a girl is really low. After all, as human beings we all desire a degree of financial security. But i was talking about an 'ordinary' guy, of around middle class status. he can get a girl if he has the talent. And the major point i am making is that money alone cannot get you a girl. If you are skilled enough, the girl will fall so hopelessly in love with you, that she wont be able to think of a life without you.

Anyway, i dont think there is a need to debate this anymore. You dont need to take my word for it, but just read what Jana, a lady, wrote. Its about a man who can stand by her, no matter what.

Su after reading those comments about money and women by few members here i feel its insulting women.

I being a female have even rejected a proposal of a man who is earning up to 10 lakh per month with a luxurious life every facility, name fame and contacts at higher level . Its not all about money but commitment.

Here people are mixing real relations with GF/BF type of relations.

Those rich men who have a different girl every other day by their left and right infact is not love affair rather a simple customer, buyer relations.

And i dont blame any party in this situation because both are working for their needs and not sacrificial relations.

hahahahahahahahah Jana is not a aunty she is a girl hahahahhah santro hope you got it

you are in trouble mate, you just called a girl/woman an aunty.

:) nevermind i have seen men who these days try to prove themselves younger by such tactics .

This is funny that the trend increasing among men lolzzz

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

Guys...
Gals >> fall for flattering.. no exceptions....:coffee:

:D:D:D very true

:) nevermind i have seen men who these days try to prove themselves younger by such tactics .

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

ABSOLUTELY!! I know a few guys who never go to 30 from 29 for the last few years. They are 29 again every year. I am not jocking at all.

:D:D:D very true

Poor fellows. ever since the trend to date older guys got reversed this has been a common practice..
But no relationship advice column is complete without the prefix of aunty...

really.. this thing could kick off on pdf..everything else has :P

Pretty soon there will be a dedicated thread..
I can see it now..

"Dear Jana behen,

I have been in a long distance relationship with one of my classfellows from my university for four years now. We were together for one year then I left for another city. It has been a varied relationship but we have stuck together even after heated fights and multiple breakups.
Problem is now that I am working in a job she wants me to get engaged. I have tried to convince my parents but since our families are from different backgrounds ( I am from an MQM ethnicity.. she is from an ANP one). I am also immigrating to US so I can bring Khilafat there. I have told her that it is impossible from my parents side since they say no marriage till I do PhD.
I have tried to let her go before.. and we both found it impossible.. I cant live without her. I asked her to runaway even though I barely earn enough to pay the rent of a shanty house in Mianwali but she says she only wants engagement.
What can I do?

Please help

Your depressed cousin
."

Posts similar to this would fill up the place and pretty soon it will be the most viewed thread.

It would be beautiful ..sniff..

:smitten:

:D

Back
Top Bottom