What's new

6 Things That Make a Man Sexy!

Su after reading those comments about money and women by few members here i feel its insulting women.

I being a female have even rejected a proposal of a man who is earning up to 10 lakh per month with a luxurious life every facility, name fame and contacts at higher level . Its not all about money but commitment.

Here people are mixing real relations with GF/BF type of relations.

Those rich men who have a different girl every other day by their left and right infact is not love affair rather a simple customer, buyer relations.

And i dont blame any party in this situation because both are working for their needs and not sacrificial relations.

Oh man!!! you are expecting a lot. 10 lakh , connections what else a man has to do.

Su after reading those comments about money and women by few members here i feel its insulting women.

I felt the very same. Like most members here I have a mother, a sister, aunts, cousins, female friends, and even a special someone. It was deeply insulting to see people categorise almost all women as money hungry. It was insulting all the females in my life. How could i not respond?

Honestly guys, when posting crap about a woman, think of your own mother, sisters and relatives. Do u think they all choose their men for money? Or did you conveniently put them all into that 1% minority?

I being a female have even rejected a proposal of a man who is earning up to 10 lakh per month with a luxurious life every facility, name fame and contacts at higher level . Its not all about money but commitment.

Thank you. I hope that brings some light for those who believe women are after money

Here people are mixing real relations with GF/BF type of relations.

Hmmm are you saying a gf/bf relationship isn't real? it is very much real if it can progress to a marriage.

Those rich men who have a different girl every other day by their left and right infact is not love affair rather a simple customer, buyer relations.

And i dont blame any party in this situation because both are working for their needs and not sacrificial relations.

ah yes, that is when money really comes in. a buyer-seller relationship. yeah for those women, you really do need money :disagree:

BTW, where are the other female members on this forum, like Dark Wave (aka Emo Girl) if there are any female members viewing this thread, I hope they contribute.

Last edited:
The problem is we ladies have that time of the day reserve for ourselves and at that time we want to talk about small things which are for our smiles.

See in the day you are at work and women are also at work be it at home or outside.

And in day time the attention is not fully focused on things related to us

I am with 2 women in my office, that makes it really interesting and sometimes full of headache for me. I have to listen to both of them non stop during the day and sometimes I have to TELL them to SHUT UP, especially one of them who is telling me about her love life which is so boring. And when i go home, there is another story teller, it's just quite alot for me.

I am with 2 women in my office, that makes it really interesting and sometimes full of headache for me. I have to listen to both of them non stop during the day and sometimes I have to TELL them to SHUT UP, especially one of them who is telling me about her love life which is so boring. And when i go home, there is another story teller, it's just quite alot for me.

In my native language,there is a term for men like you.:D

Manmadhudu (మన్మధుడు)

It means a guy who is surrounded by chicks ,but isn't interested in them.

Back
Top Bottom