What's new

7 Signs China's Economy Is Headed For Collapse

I think its the elephant in the room the CCP don't want to talk about.
It wouldn't surprise me if china did somehow work around it but yeah those stimulus packages over the last few years have been way too high.
Other problem is China is too reliant on the economies of its export partners
To be honest the only way out IMHO is for the CCP to encourage it citizens to start emptying their bank accounts and start spending more ramping up the domestic economy.
I'm predicting the bubbles going to pop in 6 to 18 months. Its just a matter of how long the CCP are willing to stall it

You are a genius, Chinese don't consume at all.

America is the ultimate economics model, spending money now, its future generations problem of paying it back.

China trolled soviet union they 're gonna eventually pay deer price

I guess the emergence of "collapse theories" is a sign of strength. Somebody should do a scientific research on the collapse theories and the sociological and economic situation of the areas that these theories come from.

The greatness of a nation is in a way judged by the density of conspiracy theories. I guess, China is catching up with the US on that front, as well.

We will sympathize with those believers and probably look scientifically at the root cause of their depression and seeking of solace at others' demise.

This fetishism, I tell you, may lead to serious brain injuries and neurosis. This particular species-being (the OP) and certain other members are pathological case studies for those who are interested.

How can one make sense of China's indifference in their situation and their almost divine obsession with China?

Maybe Freud has an answer to this.

I guess the emergence of "collapse theories" is a sign of strength. Somebody should do a scientific research on the collapse theories and the sociological and economic situation of the areas that these theories come from.

The greatness of a nation is in a way judged by the density of conspiracy theories. I guess, China is catching up with the US on that front, as well.

We will sympathize with those believers and probably look scientifically at the root cause of their depression and seeking of solace at others' demise.

This fetishism, I tell you, may lead to serious brain injuries and neurosis. This particular species-being (the OP) and certain other members are pathological case studies for those who are interested.

How can one make sense of China's indifference in their situation and their almost divine obsession with China?

Maybe Freud has an answer to this.

You will know you've made it when all of the problems in the world are blamed on China's Ministry of State Security in league with--or instead of--the CIA and Mossad. Welcome to the club.

Last edited:
If you truly believe China will collapse soon, just short China in all your portfolios. You have nothing but the gains.

In all fairness, shorting the SSE Composite has been a great trade over the last 5 years. It's important to separate the real economy from the stock market.

America is the ultimate economics model, spending money now, its future generations problem of paying it back.

Where did I say that the US has the ultimate economic model? You need to learn how to read my friend

Not a serious article. I have one that is closer to truth.

7 reasons Atatwolf is a sad man.

1 Qing China maintained most of her territory

2 His grandma won't let him join the FSA.

3 The neighbourhood soup kitchen banned him for bad behaviour.

4 He accused his neighbours cat of stealing his bread and got clawed in the eye.

5 The local supermarket no longer accepts payment in empty cans.

6 His pizzle keeps fizzling and eventually fell off.

7 HE WANTS CHINESE TO FEEL THE PAIN THE OTTOMAN FELT.

oboy.gif

Interesting read must I say. I agree with the author that Chinese economy has definitely increased its probability of collapse owing to their hedging policies.

But I refuse to accept a complete collapse due to certain reasons. Chinese has a huge resource base and owing to its totalitarian style it can easily alter its policies. I understand that debt system is actually a mess in China but again, they already have accumulated so much to work their collateral. Atmost it can go stagnant but not negative. Afterall, once investment based growth stops will give rise to consumption based one. They have such a developed industry that at dire tyms they can focus their energies within to sustain.

So what kind of collapse do you predict OP? An economic recession or a full blown soviet union like collapse(developed economy to a third world type collapse)?

Back
Top Bottom