What's new

729 Afghan Students Will Go Pakistan For Higher Education

browse.php

oooohhhh god, the sikh guy is so short, lollllzzzzzzzz :rofl::rofl:

china doesnt spread terrorism into its neighbours trough its proxies like LTTE

I hope you know India also give its own soldiers lives to fight the LTTE right? And the fact they killed one of India's PM.

And also when LTTE invaded maldives and tried to take it over, India was the nation that came in and helped the island nation right??

I hope you know India also give its own soldiers lives to fight the LTTE right? And the fact they killed one of India's PM.

And also when LTTE invaded maldives and tried to take it over, India was the nation that came in and helped the island nation right??

How did LTTE come into existence in the first place?

How Afghanistan thinks India can help them geopolitically or locally is beyond me. Look at their track record in Nepal or Sri Lanka. Royal fckups (literally in the case of Nepal, where the royal family got butchered because of India)

There are thousands of Afghani students studying in higher colleges in India (graduates) .
Atleast India doesnt support and shelter the terrorist groups causing havoc in Afghanistan .

How Afghanistan thinks India can help them geopolitically or locally is beyond me. Look at their track record in Nepal or Sri Lanka. Royal fckups (literally in the case of Nepal, where the royal family got butchered because of India)

Chini super minds at work. Nice brain farts, go on Troll!!!

So you believe the conspiracy theory that RAW was behind this?

lol RAW. Look buddy I don't believe in 9/11 conspiracies, and I think state sponsored terror is a fact, but I also believe you guys are turds at geopolitics.

last day..
in kashmir father-son killed due to ur proxies and millitants in the kashmir...
u dont look good to talk about it..:no:

Just like we smuggled stones into IOK and drug the youth of kashmir to protest the occupation? and hypnotise the indian soldiers to rape and massacre innocent Kashmiris......Right?

We even sent ISI to dig mass graves of kashmiri killed by indian soldier tht we had drugged?

Back
Top Bottom