What's new

73 killed as Maoists ambush CRPF team

oh that was a rant? You havent seen rants buddy

and you wont make your point across any more cogently by using all caps letters. ;);)

do avoid it in the future.

k thanks.

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

If a godhra train incidence occurs the short answer is YES.

thanks for clearing it out ;)

good work! :tup::tup:

:rolleyes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by manish123
Taking your analogy then a defence minister who sends his soldiers in a war at a time of his choosing doesnt provide bullet proof jackets, radars, drones , UAv's, intelligence in a jungle where the soldiers are prone to be ambushed , would u like such a defence minister leading the country even though he is a smooth talker?

Still waiting for an answer?

Still waiting for an answer?[/

Still waiting for an answer?[/:disagree:

still waiting.

Interesting post ever4244, I can respect that. You support Communism and it is the way of life in China. Hey, if you guys are happy with it, then fair do's. I think people on this forum should respect this and other persons views, if that is what they are and not be told to F off as this is not their thread or forum and ever4244 has every right to participate.

As I said earlier, Pls remember when is shoe is on other foot. And I will will surely quote you from above post.

I am posting the following comments from BR forum where a poster named Brahmananda has written his views...he has some good points to make!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------

The blame cant be put entirely on central govt. Internal state security is a clear matter of state police and if the state doesn't take it seriously the centre cant do much. the Centre is only meant to support with the state's work and PC cant be blamed. matter of fact PC has always shown restraint and often given the maoists enough oppourtunity to surrender and this is always a good way to begin we just cant go shooting at our own citizens without regard but now things have escalated and will require a much more serious effort by state police forces to wipe them out. Greyhounds and AP police tactics were very effective and this is why naxals almost vanished from AP and if the other state forces take it just as serious the outcome will be much quicker and more effective. Central forces may be well trained but often lack the adequate knowhow of terrain and tactics the naxals use in a particular state and naxal tactics vary from state to state. They recruit locally and train on a local level so they need a local force to counter them. Central forces shouldn't get involved much.

The ideal way forward imho is to equip each state police org. with a few transport helos, armed dhruvs, mpvs, armored vehicles, a few high tech uavs capable of day and night monitoring for recon and disaster response, lots of medium and short range survaillance radars for monitoring of all remote areas, even a single heavy transport like MTA in the future. procurement of bpjs for state police forces is a matter for the state govt. so they have to take care of that the centre sadly cant do much but put pressure on them for this, i think crpf going in for job like this isnt ideal on the long run because crpf personnel are from all across india, so they'll face problem collecting intel on local level and often wont be able to deal with local aspects of the problem properly. moreover centre clearing those areas wont mean jack if the state govt. doesnt focus on developement of areas that have been claimed back. Naxals are present in some of the most backward areas of our nation, they'll keep coming back till we dont start developing those areas. I think its should be the state which has a better way to tackling them using local personnel, intel and even using undercover infiltrations into maoist folds. Offcourse our central forces can have better equipment but again when central forces land in a certain state and in large numbers they have to use state police assets like vehicles and if the state isnt well equipped the central forces will fall prey to this in adequacy. Its in the state's perrogative to equip its own forces well and provide adequate training on local crime, terrain and the centre should focus on carefully monitoring maoist spread across the country by looking for connections such as finding the source of funding for them, source of arms and ammo, their recruiters, their handlers, their trainers, people who support them in logistics across the country, etc.

AP's success in wiping of most of naxals in the state is good example of how effective states can be, if all states use such force, tactics and locally tailored solutions, they can not only stop its spread but also counter the ideology. I think this sad event shows how ineffective having a central all india force tackle a very local prolem. The centre on the other hand should go for the big leaders, the propagandists, the suppliers of arms, going aftert their critical assets such as illegal arms factories and also will help if they speed up the modernization of our central forces as well. starting with bpjs, mpvs, company level short range ground radars, company level micro uavs, etc.

Last edited:
As I said earlier, Pls remember when is shoe is on other foot. And I will will surely quote you from above post.

WTF are you on about..........you floating in cloud 9 or what............

The man has his views and supports Communism, if that is their way of life in China, then fair do's. Why do you think you have the right to dictate to others on how they should live their lives, that is what causes hostilities and War.

GROW UP

DONT WORRY - I THINK THE SIT committee has cleared up the man's brains!

BUT I BACK MODI FOR HIS BUSINESS SENSE!

And please stop dragging yourself in because this has nothing to do with MUSLIMS!

I BET THERE WERE SOME IN THOSE 75 killed so please stop your useless rant!

:sniper:

Errrrrrrrrrrr hello............Pakistani forum,.....I think we have every right to participate in threads here..........Just like many many Indian members Participate in Pakistan related threads, which I can say also doesn;t involve Indians or Hindus, but then again, its a forum where we all participate.

:pdf:

Quote:
Originally Posted by manish123
Taking your analogy then a defence minister who sends his soldiers in a war at a time of his choosing doesnt provide bullet proof jackets, radars, drones , UAv's, intelligence in a jungle where the soldiers are prone to be ambushed , would u like such a defence minister leading the country even though he is a smooth talker?

still waiting.

Waiting for what? Green Hunt was not started just one fine day. They took there time to calibrate the response. And where you find that HM refused any of the demand made by parra's.
Its Office of CRPF who has to think these stuff and demand this from HM. If its refused than you can talk about who is responsible. Its not his job to find out what they need.
First find out if he rejected or delayed the procurement of items requested. Then only start waiting.

Who knows only if Shastri Ji had not resigned after the first Rail accident under his tenure, where IR would have been. He was very competent and one of the most honest leader of all time in Indian Politics.

According to NDTV over 70 personell dead. May their souls rest in peace. Every Maoist has to be pulled out and shot now. I swear, these human rights activists go into hiding when our soldiers are martyred by these b@sta@r**.
An army of 1000 naxals attacked the comany camp. We have to reply to this. Call the army, we need to arm the Salva Judom(SPO) with better weapons too. Chindambaram has to give a strong reply.

What is the source of this "1000 Naxals attacked" ? The Naxals left some info to dissiminate ? Was it a Maoist press release ?

I don't think the folks that got slaughtered were in a position to count the number of Maoists slaughtering them.

Someone cooked up this number to reduce the effectiveness of Maoist attack for PR sake.

Would u be kind enough to share all that bharat rakshaks has been posting instead of selective posting of a single individual manner.
P.S- Pls be unbiased.Chidambaram should go.

Bro, did I ever say PC should not go?? I just say that this is not the right time!! Frankly, even i want his departure but not when some tough decisions have to be made..A new person at this point wud not know the unknown methologies/secrets of forces nor would he know the officers in command and procedures .....It would lead to valuable loss of time...PC has to go and will go...Period.
Anyways, my intention for the quoted post was to bring forward an alternative solution to tackle the issue and never to support PC ...
P.S I am no PC supporter or his party nor do I have soft corner for the reds.
If any1 still believe my posts are biased towards PC,then I would stop posting for the sake of it..with no ill feelings on my side atleast!!

WTF are you on about..........you floating in cloud 9 or what............

The man has his views and supports Communism, if that is their way of life in China, then fair do's. Why do you think you have the right to dictate to others on how they should live their lives, that is what causes hostilities and War.

GROW UP

Why are you angry? Do you feel trapped? I have not written any word in anger. If instead of feeling for those who died today, he want to talk about his idealogy and you are supporting him, Just be ready when shoe is one other foot. I will surely quote you how to respect other ppl's ideaology.

Waiting for what? Green Hunt was not started just one fine day. They took there time to calibrate the response. And where you find that HM refused any of the demand made by parra's.
Its Office of CRPF who has to think these stuff and demand this from HM. If its refused than you can talk about who is responsible. Its not his job to find out what they need.
First find out if he rejected or delayed the procurement of items requested. Then only start waiting.

Who knows only if Shastri Ji had not resigned after the first Rail accident under his tenure, where IR would have been. He was very competent and one of the most honest leader of all time in Indian Politics.

If its not his job to find then who's is it.If liars are posted who are giving wrong information, whose job is it.I as a layman knows that all such eqpt will be needed, the bright and great chidambaram is a fool. If so he should sacked on the basis of incompetency.Shastrji set an example where even u can follow, that bigger than railways.compare to the shameless politicos hanging to power now maybe u willl find the difference.BtW he was instrumental in 1965 war and went on to become P.M for exemplary honesty he had shown in I.R.Whats bigger , I.R or country?

Last edited:
This is totally ridicules and must be stopped. Chitambram is a total wimp and he must resign after such as incident. The army must be sent into these areas now and we must give back to them in the same language they know. Each and everyone of these bastard’s must be shot, talking and negotiating period is over. This snake must be crushed before the bites all of us.

What is the source of this "1000 Naxals attacked" ? The Naxals left some info to dissiminate ? Was it a Maoist press release ?

I don't think the folks that got slaughtered were in a position to count the number of Maoists slaughtering them.

Someone cooked up this number to reduce the effectiveness of Maoist attack for PR sake.

You could simple have asked the source for this info.
Anyways, this is the way they operate. They attack in large nos to compensate for the weapon quality v/s the Police & Parra forces. They simply overwhelm using numbers.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom