What's new

8 foreign spy agencies funding Karachi terrorists

ask managment to limit of access for Indian members, or permament ban on all Indians members. yeah multiple ids should be deleted forever.if you think someone is trolling than dnt reply.and i think chini and pakistani polluting threads. see how much comments in Indian related threads by pakistani and chini members, and than check pakistan related threads how less commemts by Indian members. see the diffrence if u think u r wise. hope u got my point @Spring Onion u can see yourself ur 90% posts are on Indian related threads. why u dnt post ur views on Pakistani related threads ? huh

My posts are because you bharatis are posting BS against Pakistan.

my posts are very much related to Pakistan.

if this is a pakistani forum than why dnt u ban on Indian members ? pdf is under law of USA internet rules. owner of the pdf know more than you, how to run successfully pdf. pdf is a great forum. btw why u are worry of fake chines eggs ? its not related to pakistan, am i wrong ?

bwahahah I am not worried about fake Chinese or real Chinese eggs it YOU bharatis who are even afraid of anything related to China.

As far as the forum and laws I will repeat this is the funniest excuse from bharatis aka Indians to be on PDF.

So I will repeat "So you Indians are under impression that you are on an American forum"

:laugh:

no it's not. U still hv to show ur voter who can save them from evil india.

:omghaha: awhile back you were saying you may be an OLD man and I am amused to know that Indians all their lives don't know anything about Pakistani politics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Naimat Khan
KARACHI: Though the workforce of terrorists, target killers and extortionists locally produced through ethnic, sectarian groups and political parties, highly reliable intelligence sources said around eight international spy agencies are providing direct financial support to the killers and terrorists in Karachi. Three of these agencies are working under the supervision of neighboring country and arch rival of Pakistan, India, which is also supporting terrorism in troubled Balochistan.
Although these intelligence agencies have different purposes there common goal is to disturb peace of the commercial capital of Pakistan. The spy agencies controlled by India want to create yet another front in Karachi for Pakistan Army after the deployment of large force on western border. Sources said this sole purpose distinguish three agencies under Indian control from other fives. According to information forwarded by different Pakistani spy agencies to the Interior ministry the enemies\\\\\\\' agencies may retaliate to the ongoing targeted operation in the port city in order to take the situation to a level where the army would have to come to Karachi. The interior ministry has also been advised to tighten the security of Rangers and Police officials playing leading role in Karachi operation due to possible life attacks on them for bringing the morale of law enforcers down. Sources said available information suggests that TDS group of Indian army has not only planned vast scale bloodshed in Karachi but the relief activities may also be come under target.

8 foreign spy agencies funding Karachi terrorists

Making statements like this is the only way Pakistani authorities can rally support in favor of their operations against these gangs operating out of Karachi....

Irony is that they have to use names of other countries to control their own territory.

that is the reason Indians on pdf. Indians member wanna tell the truth to our sweet foriegn friends. nobody trust onesided point of view. aaahh pakistani related posts ? joking ? than what were you doing in delhi related threads ? i dnt know properly how to link threads, otherwise there is many only India related threads, where u post base less comments.

bwahahah I am not worried about fake Chinese or real Chinese eggs it YOU bharatis who are even afraid of anything related to China.

As far as the forum and laws I will repeat this is the funniest excuse from bharatis aka Indians to be on PDF.

So I will repeat "So you Indians are under impression that you are on an American forum"

:laugh:

:omghaha: awhile back you were saying you may be an OLD man and I am amused to know that Indians all their lives don't know anything about Pakistani politics.

well I guess u missed the word might be. I never said I m old man. I just said might be. And then if we don't understand why don't u enlighten us rather then saying things with no logic. I said some thing in my last post u r free to beat it by a logical argument. I m here.

well I guess u missed the word might be. I never said I m old man. I just said might be. And then if we don't understand why don't u enlighten us rather then saying things with no logic. I said some thing in my last post u r free to beat it by a logical argument. I m here.

Ok so I can expect that you will take some pain to read and study Pakistani politics before claiming something that is non existent.

Just go through the entire history of Pakistani politics and vote bank you wont see India is not at all even a factor to fetch 100 votes.

Our politics revolves around dynasties mostly while in my province the voters love to experiment by bringing different political parties to power every time

that is the reason Indians on pdf. Indians member wanna tell the truth to our sweet foriegn friends. nobody trust onesided point of view. aaahh pakistani related posts ? joking ? than what were you doing in delhi related threads ? i dnt know properly how to link threads, otherwise there is many only India related threads, where u post base less comments.

tell the truth? and hide behind rondo behavior when the truth about India is posted?

Poverty, hunger, low quality food, standard of living, hindu cast system etc etc you wont like any truth about that side of India.

Making statements like this is the only way Pakistani authorities can rally support in favor of their operations against these gangs operating out of Karachi....

Irony is that they have to use names of other countries to control their own territory.

Karachi is the economic hub of Pakistan.

Anyone that wants to pressurize and harm Pakistan would love to aid and fund local gangs and that's what enemies of Pakistan are doing.

Its very clear. And No one here gives any attention to "foreign involvement". We have to focus on cutting local hands of these foreign agencies to curb their sponsored terrorism.

That's all

It is when they keep ranting same thing without single proof to show the world.

Actually its funny when Indians demand proofs……:coffee:
On Topic: Shitty article max major involvement can be of 4 without doubt.
Karachi just needs city boundary and increase in police training and equips……:coffee:

Ok so I can expect that you will take some pain to read and study Pakistani politics before claiming something that is non existent.

Just go through the entire history of Pakistani politics and vote bank you wont see India is not at all even a factor to fetch 100 votes.

Our politics revolves around dynasties mostly while in my province the voters love to experiment by bringing different political parties to power every time

tell the truth? and hide behind rondo behavior when the truth about India is posted?

Poverty, hunger, low quality food, standard of living, hindu cast system etc etc you wont like any truth about that side of India.

I can posts u the links of 10s of political rallies where ur politicians blaming Indian for every things. Same goes in media talk shows and statements from ur gov. (Not by tom dick Harry).

propganda news. why not Pakistani govt tell the names of foriegn agencies, if they have proof ? without proof no value of such baseless articles.

strange coming from india whos countries medias , and Govs soul job is to blame pakistan for every thing happens in india after that when they find out Pakistan got nothing to do with it, agian blame pakistan something else this things and this circle keeps going on

Actually its funny when Indians demand proofs……:coffee:
On Topic: Shitty article max major involvement can be of 4 without doubt.
Karachi just needs city boundary and increase in police training and equips……:coffee:

Well for someone who not wanna accept everything js funny. Indians shows u proof every time. Remember KASAB(ur on countrymen from the gov. Accepted that). And lost cases in International court of justice.

Povery,hunger,low quality food, standrad of living are you talking about pakistan ? Hindu cast system ? what is wrong with it , if there is no major political, economical issue. and caste system in India is not as you read in your books. mostly things have been changed. and why are shia, sunni, ahmadi, muhajir, etc in muslims ?

I can posts u the links of 10s of political rallies where ur politicians blaming Indian for every things. Same goes in media talk shows and statements from ur gov. (Not by tom dick Harry).

other than Kashmir occasional reference these are nothing to fetch neither aimed at fetching even a single vote

Povery,hunger,low quality food, standrad of living are you talking about pakistan ? Hindu cast system ? what is wrong with it , if there is no major political, economical issue. and caste system in India is not as you read in your books. mostly things have been changed. and why are shia, sunni, ahmadi, muhajir, etc in muslims ?

we don't need your shyty cast system in our books neither we study any we don't have any.

Hindu cast system still prevails and still is shytier.

other than Kashmir occasional reference these are nothing to fetch neither aimed at fetching even a single vote

we don't need your shyty cast system in our books neither we study any we don't have any.

Hindu cast system still prevails and still is shytier.

tell me why you care much about Indian caste system ? you should try to end of diffrence between shia, sunni, ahmadi, muhajirs etc. huh. aap na shure jaandi, lokan nu mattan.

Karachi is the economic hub of Pakistan.

Anyone that wants to pressurize and harm Pakistan would love to aid and fund local gangs and that's what enemies of Pakistan are doing.

Its very clear. And No one here gives any attention to "foreign involvement". We have to focus on cutting local hands of these foreign agencies to curb their sponsored terrorism.

That's all

Right... no one gives any attention to foreign involvement... they just like to name countries for fun.

Back
Top Bottom