What's new

8 Teachers killed in school near Pak-Afghan border in Pakistan

Shia, Sunni conflict going on in Parachinar

If this continues and government doesn't step in, more bloodsheds expected

20230505_002533.jpg

As much as I dislike the role of establishment but stop putting everything on em

We are backwards, tribal country, Shia, Sunni conflict in KPK, tribal conflicts in Sindh

At some point we need to become civilized!

It's a fight between tribes, typical of the area. The teachers themselves were shooting each other.

People of tribal districts are very backwards. The whole area was a no go no warzone for centuries, until the state tried to establish some sense of civilization in there post 2018 after realizing what a huge security risk it is.
I mentioned establishment cause an anp worker was asking people to fight the state

I was like sure we have our issues with em but at some point take self responsibility, our country at large is backwards and tribal

Fix that

Last edited:

Shia, Sunni conflict going on in Parachinar

If this continues and government doesn't step in, more bloodsheds expected

View attachment 927847

As much as I dislike the role of establishment but stop putting everything on em

We are backwards, tribal country, Shia, Sunni conflict in KPK, tribal conflicts in Sindh

At some point we need to become civilized!

I mentioned establishment cause an anp worker was asking people to fight the state

I was like sure we have our issues with em but at some point take self responsibility, our country at large is backwards and tribal

Fix that

1st Wahhabi are not Sunni,
2nd show me any mosques or schools where Wahhabi were victims?

The Turi and Chamkani tribes have been slaughtering each other for generations, bases on tribal rivalry disguised as shia vs sunni.
Nothing new.

Also Iran has significant influence in the area, and has been recruiting local shia tribesmen for fighting abroad.

Too many things there, but let's blame the Army.

Kurram-incident1683203960-0.jpg

Ambulances transport casualties to a nearby medical facility following the incident. PHOTO: EXPRESS

PARACHINAR:
Six Shia Muslims, including four teachers and two lower staff were killed in a shooting at a school in Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa’s Kurram district on Thursday in what appeared to be retaliation for an attack shortly before in which a Sunni Muslim teacher was shot dead, officials said.

Both incidents occurred in the Parachinar area near the border with Afghanistan, they said. The area is off limits to journalists and human rights activists, which makes it difficult to verify facts independently.

The teachers, who were at the school to perform examination duties, were inside the staffroom when unknown assailants opened fire on them. An emergency has been imposed in all hospitals of the area by the authorities.

The attackers are said to be still at large.

Contradictory accounts were given by regional authorities about the motive for the killings.

A statement from the provincial chief minister's office said it involved a property dispute, but the regional commissioner said sectarian antagonism appeared to be the cause.

The teacher killed in the first incident was a Sunni Muslim while those shot in the second attack at the school were Shias, the deputy commissioner, Saiful Islam, told Reuters.

"It is not clear whether the second incident was a reaction to the first one," he said, adding security has been heightened in an area already tense due to sectarian violence.

The tribal district has a majority Shia population who are often attacked by militant groups from the local Taliban movement.

Local police said they were gathering more information as they investigated the incidents.

Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif strongly condemned the incident and expressed grief over the loss of lives in the deadly shooting.

In a statement, he condoled with the bereaved families and prayed to Almighty Allah for raising of ranks of the deceased in heaven. He also prayed for the early recovery of the injured and ordered provision of all possible medical assistance to the wounded.

The prime minister sought a report of the incident from the officials concerned.

Board examinations have been deferred for an indefinite period in Parachinar for now, announced the chairperson of Kohat’s education board, Samina Altaf. “The students inside the examination centre remained safe,” she said.

The chairperson further informed that board examinations in the rest of Kurram district and areas will be held as per schedule.

Pakistan’s tribal regions have long served as safe havens for terrorists. Proximity with Afghanistan, which has been wracked by a long deadly civil war, has made the tribal regions a potpourri of militants who frequently use the porous border between the two countries to sneak in and out to mount attacks in the two countries.

This tribal belt was the birthplace of the TTP, the umbrella of terrorist groups responsible for most militant violence in the country. Proximity with the tribal regions also rendered K-P vulnerable to TTP attacks.

Four days ago, tens of thousands of people took to the streets to protest against the ever-deteriorating law and order situation in Lakki Marwat district of K-P.

A large number of local residents including political workers of all parties, civil society, lawyers and students participated in the protest.

The call for protest was given by Olasi Pasawon Lakki Marwat after terrorists attacked a local college where the army was camped.

According to ARY NEWS, 8 teachers killed..
Hindjews playing divide and rule.

I think levies is deputed in tibal areas for policing and security. Levies should have known.

Only in Pakistan, Authoruties give these absurd statements "These teachers were shias and were probably killed in reaction to a teacher assasination of a sunni teacher"
Duub ke mar jao Aesi statement detey huey publically as a first reaction wo bhi DC level ka officer.
Lakh di Lanat.

Hey bro, it is absurd when it is one or two or even three but when it is 7 individuals of a specific sect who are as Muslim as any other adherent of a specific fiqh then it IS a targeted killing. I’m not a two faced person if Shias killed multiple sunnis I would speak out also so some individuals should also grow some balls and speak out but certain individuals are closet Shia haters who advocate for genocide of shias like that prick @Umair Nawaz who I pray I meet once in real life so I could whoop his racist genocidal ***.

Killing of school teachers should be treated as war crimes.

It's tragic that the protesters were making anti-military's slogan in the video.

Or is this a pretext to holding elections and launching another military operation in KPK?

Have they caught or identified any of the assailants?

Hey bro, it is absurd when it is one or two or even three but when it is 7 individuals of a specific sect who are as Muslim as any other adherent of a specific fiqh then it IS a targeted killing. I’m not a two faced person if Shias killed multiple sunnis I would speak out also so some individuals should also grow some balls and speak out but certain individuals are closet Shia haters who advocate for genocide of shias like that prick @Umair Nawaz who I pray I meet once in real life so I could whoop his racist genocidal ***.
You may be right. It might be target killing of Shia School of thought following Pakistani Citizen teachers.
But in any civilized country, There is a process and investigation before authorities open their mouth. Attitude like this by authorities is absurd. They gave a statement this instant, meaning they knew this was on the cards? then were they sleeping? where was security?.
Some one shot teachers in broad day light. Lets treat it like this. Not some "Its revenge killing by a sunni". Pakistanis should start valuing there lives and start asking these "CSS cream of Pakistan" officers some questions.

Everytime its this crap. Police will give this statement "Derina Dushmani thi" "Qabaili Mukhalifat thi" " Zameen ka Tanaza tha" "Mazhabi Intiha pasandi thi"
BC these are your citizen and its your duty to protect them. WTF is this you explaining us the motive of murderers and not catching them instead.

And for psycopaths, I dont feel compelled to take out my time to response to them. Life is too short to argue with ediots.

Really absurd people killing each other in 21st century for 1400 year old politics.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom