What's new

80% of People Around Imran are Certified Incompetent: PTI MNA Tahir Sadiq

FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Outspoken PTI MNA Tahir Sadiq lashed out at the bad governance, incompetence, rising inflation and mismanagement of the team running the country. Although he did not put the entire blame on the PM he was unforgiving to the people surrounding him.

1640291824701.png

Only competent is Nawaz sharif here you go

Tahir Sadiq himself would be in same league if given the opportunity to be an arse wipe like others.

Better to be incompetent than corrupt
I tend to disagree brother, an incompetent would destroy a country more than a million Zardaris combined. An example a corrupt electrician would charge you more money to change a bulb, but an incompetent will blow up the whole wiring of the house and cause unrepairable losses.

In another example.
1640518565547.png

It's not only those around IK who are incompetent, but IK himself has proven to be incompetent.

The real sad part however is - vote kis ko dain? Country of >200 million, and not a single capable / competent political leader or party in sight!

I know many don't agree, but Musharraf was the last capable leader Pakistan had (before he tried to become a politician). Too late for him too as he's past his prime.

I tend to disagree brother, an incompetent would destroy a country more than a million Zardaris combined. An example a corrupt electrician would charge you more money to change a bulb, but an incompetent will blow up the whole wiring of the house and cause unrepairable losses.

In another example.
View attachment 803565

Patwari logic..

How the fk does changing bulb blows up entire wiring of the house?

A corrupt will sell your mother sister daughter to the highest bidder... heck 2 zardaris will sodomize pakistan back to stone age.
Well im out of that shithole, u guys enjoy worshiping pig beastiality product Nawaz harami and Sowardari BC. This country deserves to be in a shithole situation.

If PTI wants to become a model party, an example to be followed by others, then it needs to separate elected people in government from the workings of the political party
Elected people will not be allowed to take any rank / post in the political party and vice versa
This way, the favoring of candidates will be controlled / stopped.

Why should a convicted criminal thief be allowed to come back in politics despite the fact, has been given multiple opportunities to prove his source of funds, but has failed to provide any, and you patwaris trying to convince us Godfather clan should rule us for eternity.

Pakistan's problem is emblematic in many of the posts in this thread. At a fundamental level, we have been searching for a 'great leader' in the singular since the premature passing of Jinnah.

What Pakistan, like any modern nation state, needs is a functioning opposition or alternative that isn't corrupt. A lack of corruption does not in of itself create an efficient, good government: it just means that the very top level won't be siphoning money off the top. See for example many governments in the West - anti-corrupt but inefficient, stagnating, running out of steam in policy terms. What happens in this country is that there is an opposition and an established tradition of elections, whereby if Party A is not seen as capable, Party B is usually elected in. The competition between Party A/B usually serves as an incentive for good performance too, whereas I think in the case of PTI, and certainly many people's support for them, anti-corruption was erroneously thought to be enough.

We have an 'all eggs in one basket' problem, to which the only viable alternative that I can see for the establishment is to return to some form of modified status quo with Shehbaz Sharif as PM (anyone but Nawaz). That, obviously, is not ideal - it cements dynastic politics in this country.

I am a big supporter of IK in the broad Pakistani sense many of us will mean - he is anti-corruption, has good ideals and recognizes the importance of sorting out Pakistan structurally (tax base, fixing our education system, becoming export driven, establishing rule of law, etc). But his present government is also inefficient and he doesn't seem to have a workable way to deliver his big ideas into policy (this is one area where in the West the democratic competition will force parties how they will actually do their policies). Of course, some will mitigate this by saying that the team around him, or even the culture, isn't there. That is a fair point - this lack of concrete policy delivery in Pakistan is a systemic issue and is why the big parties have only ever focused on very simple (in policy terms) infrastructure projects or at best, relatively simple to implement benefit programmes (Benazir Income Support, Insaaf health card). This is not only an issue with Pakistan's political class, but also its bureaucratic class: our civil service is inept and I think anything that is truly more challenging in policy terms is beyond them. I mean, the only thing it can do is tender out construction projects and run very simple benefit programmes where all is needed to be done is an application processed and a notification for X monies to be deposited in Y's person's bank account on Z interval.

Back
Top Bottom