What's new

8000 temples destroyed, 4 million Hindus converted Movie ‘Tipu’ announced, trailer shows brutality inflicted by Tipu Sultan

But wasn't the Mughal Empire in its weak era back in 1783? How can they have managed to do all that?
Perhaps like this:
fetchimage

Tipu deserves the title rocket man more than anyone else. He is literally the father of rockets.
4898e1832030df2f739dda30daa475b7.jpg

Just humor. Not advocating the propaganda.

Perhaps like this:
fetchimage

Tipu deserves the title rocket man more than anyone else. He is literally the father of rockets.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that commercial 😂 😂 😂

What an exploitative society.

Tipu gets hailed by one flavor of this disgusting society as tolerant nationalist while the other flavor has him painted as a religious bigot.

This goes to show that an Indian would do anything for money. Everything is on the table if you bring money in the equation. Wealth, deceit and perversion are worshipped in India.

India is intentionally antagonising their largest minority, this will not end well.

Indians are showing ridiculous amount of inferiority this is not good.. Instead of focusing on their future and themselves they are focussed on ripping thru ancient history that goes back nearly 800 years page by page..

They don't understand bygones are bygones.. Just let go off the past and focus on the future this is foreign idea to them because they feel so much inferiority complex that they just can't..

During the Islamic expansion era muslims were ruling over half of the known world and nearly half of Europe Greece, Romania, Austria, Hungary, Ukraine, Moldova, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Spain, Albania, Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia, Montenegro, Switzerland, France, Georgia, Armenia, Portugal, Sicily and Russia, Estonia, Latvia etc etc.. You will never see this people dwelling on the past bygones are bygones because they are not people with inferior complex

Please edit your post.

It is flawed from top to bottom.
I'd love to correct it but that's all I know. Perhaps you could share your knowledge. I'd like to hear you out. I wouldn't ask for the indian version but I trust your version won't be corrupted by revisionist trends being witnessed in India these day.

For a long time, historians and school History textbooks dubbed Islamic tyrant Tipu Sultan as a ‘freedom fighter’. However, Tipu Sultan, whose birth anniversary was commemorated by the Congress government, was notorious for slaughtering Hindus and destroying temples. A film on the 18th-century Sultan of Mysore’s true representation, which was littered with religious zealotry and radicalism, is also in the making. This film is being presented by ‘Eros International’.

In the announcement video of the upcoming film “Tipu”, it is shown how Tipu Sultan destroyed 8000 temples and 27 churches, converted 4 million Hindus to Islam, and forced them to eat beef. One lakh Hindus were imprisoned. Over 2000 Brahmin families were wiped out in Calicut. His war cry of Jihad started in 1783. The 50-second video concludes with burning temples in the backdrop and a portrait of Tipu Sultan in the foreground, his face marred with soot.

The film “Tipu” is co-produced by Rashmi Sharma and Sandeep is directed by Pawan Sharma. It is notable that Sandeep Sharma is also producing the biopic of freedom fighter Veer Savarkar titled “Swatantrya Veer Savarkar” with actor Randeep Hooda playing the titular role. Moreover, Sandeep Sharma is also producing former prime minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee’s biopic “Atal” with actor Pankaj Tripathi in the lead role.

The film “Tipu” will be released in Hindi, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, and Malayalam. Rajat Sethi, a political analyst and author who studied at Harvard and IIT Kharagpur handled the film’s research. During the Assam assembly elections, Sethi also worked for the BJP.

Speaking about the film and its story, director Pawan Sharma said, “Whatever we are taught in schools about Tipu Sultan is gross misinformation. I was absolutely shaken and disillusioned after knowing Tipu’s reality as a bigoted king. I am daring to show a brutal reality that was manipulated to make him a warrior hero.”

Meanwhile, Rajat Sethi said that “the admiration and adulation of Tipur Sultan are overrated, while his brutalities are concealed in our textbooks.”

@hussain0216 @iamnobody
4 Biilion.

I'd love to correct it but that's all I know. Perhaps you could share your knowledge. I'd like to hear you out. I wouldn't ask for the indian version but I trust your version won't be corrupted by revisionist trends being witnessed in India these day.
With great pleasure. Please give me half an hour. Domestic duties call.
How about my deleting my comment, and addressing the issues in a private conversation? Would that work for you?

I trust your version won't be corrupted by revisionist trends being witnessed in India these day.
ABSOLUTELY NOT.

I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THOSE RETARDS.

They don't understand bygones are bygones..
Bygones are NOT bygones.

They are a living part of our legacy, and it is extremely silly to recognise one part of our history and stupidly deny other parts.

I disagree that we should put history behind us and go forward. On the contrary, we should embrace our history, and go forward knowing that it was what it was.

On a personal note, among my wife's people, when a person dies, he or she is cremated, then the closest relatives take the ashes for immersion in Paschim Vahini. Right next to that holy spot is a Vaishnavite temple, that was richly endowed by Tipu.

These arseholes making that film know nothing about Tipu. They are cashing in, seeing what a lot of money that other shit, Agnihotri, made from his lying film on Kashmir. The other one of that triad made a film on ISIS brides, that is even more of a fabrication than the Kashmir film. The thing is that these films sell very well with the bhakts. Remember that 36% of the electorate is a vast number. This segment feels obliged to support these films.

Last edited:
Perhaps like this:
fetchimage

Why the humour? It's true. Congreve got the idea for his rockets from Tipu's rockets.

The humor was on the upper meme and the propaganda in my eyes was the statistics and details allegedly to be shown in the movie.
That movie, and those like it, set my teeth on edge.

I can sense that I tend to lose my sense of humour when confronted by these. They really enfuriate me.

The humor was on the upper meme and the propaganda in my eyes was the statistics and details allegedly to be shown in the movie.
Must calm down.

With great pleasure. Please give me half an hour. Domestic duties call.
How about my deleting my comment, and addressing the issues in a private conversation? Would that work for you?
Apologies. I just saw this notification. For the past month or so, I haven't been checking the notifications, just browsing threads. Just starting to clear up the alerts now and came across this.
You don't have to delete your comment at all. I am afraid a private conversation will look more like a lecture since I am woefully uninformed about the topic beyond what I've already written. So, perhaps a separate thread if you can spare the time?

ABSOLUTELY NOT.

I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THOSE RETARDS.
I didn't mean to insinuate any such thing. :-)

Apologies. I just saw this notification. For the past month or so, I haven't been checking the notifications, just browsing threads. Just starting to clear up the alerts now and came across this.
You don't have to delete your comment at all. I am afraid a private conversation will look more like a lecture since I am woefully uninformed about the topic beyond what I've already written. So, perhaps a separate thread if you can spare the time?

I didn't mean to insinuate any such thing. :-)
Certainly.

Could it be after the 17th? I have family duties to perform and will be away. You will have to slap me around the head to remind me.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom