What's new

9/11 - Israelis on hijacked planes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rehmat

BANNED
Reaction score
The official story of 9/11 is the following: “On United Airlines Flight 93, passengers Todd Beamer, Jeremy Glick, Mark Bingham, and Thomas Burnett Jr. fought the terrorists, and the plane crashed as a result of that fight”.

Well, it turns out that Beamer, Glick, and Bingham had connections to Israel.

Todd Beamer worked for Oracle Corporation. Lawrence J. Ellison has been the CEO of Oracle since Oracle was created in 1977. Also, at the time of the 9/11 attacks, Ellison owned 70% of an Israeli company called Quark Biotech.

Jeremy Glick worked for Giga Information Group until 2000. Giga Information Group was founded by Gideon Gartner in 1995, and Gartner was the Chairman and CEO of Giga from 1995 to 1999. According to an article in the July 3, 1989, issue of the Austin American-Statesman newspaper, Gideon Gartner was born in Israel.

Mark Bingham worked for 3Com Corporation. The CEO of 3Com from September 1990 to December 31, 2000, was Eric Benhamou, who has many ties to Israel.

It turns out that United Airlines Flight 93 is not the only 9/11 flight which had passengers with Israeli connections.

The following people were on American Airlines Flight 11, which crashed into the North Tower of the World Trade Center:

Edmund Glazer, chief financial officer, MRV Communications

Daniel Lewin, co-founder and chief technology officer, Akamai Technologies

Jeff Mladenik, interim CEO, eLogic

Andrew Green, director of business development, eLogic.

The following people were on United Airlines Flight 175, which crashed into the South Tower of the World Trade Center:

James Hayden, chief financial officer, Netegrity.

Alona Avraham, manufacturing engineer associate, Applied Materials.

More proof to hide the truth.....

New York News, Events, Restaurants, Music

The official story of 9/11 is the following: “On United Airlines Flight 93, passengers Todd Beamer, Jeremy Glick, Mark Bingham, and Thomas Burnett Jr. fought the terrorists, and the plane crashed as a result of that fight”

So Jews want to Take Credit of this story as well.

I dont understand the significance of there being jews on the planes........there is bound to be some jewish people on the planes and also they all died just like everyone else on the plane.

A really up to date and last minute bit of reporting.
What only written in 2001!!

Give over!
Beside your link is useless.
How about the original title if you are going quote it. May be add as date and Author, as these are not your words.

:blah::wave:

Wow, his boss owns a Israeli firm, so he he as Israeli connection. Wow.

Give over!
How about the original title if you are going quote it. May be add as date and Author, as these are not your words.

:blah::wave:
Self-denial is considered a good qualification if some idiot want to work for Israel's Hasbara (propaganda) department.

Dude this is the single dumbest conspiracy theory I have ever heard......this kind of denial is bad for the Muslim world as it holds it back....Rather than concocting crackpot theories I would much rather people put that energy into more productive things like pushing the idea of education and science in the Muslim world.

Now stop being part of the problem and either help in a meaningful way or stop putting this crap here....

Self-denial is considered a good qualification if some idiot want to work for Israel's Hasbara (propaganda) department.

Sorry dude maybe you should take your own advice...self denial is a terrible thing...

You are looking incredibly childish here.....

Originally Posted by Ratus Ratus

Give over!

WAKE UP A BIT
1. My first point the date:
The article is dated 2001. It is noe 2009 so its old.
Very old news if it is really news of significance, which it isn’t.

2 The link:
The link you posted is a truncated one hence it will NOT link back to the so called bit of news.
“New York News, Events, Restaurants, Music
Notice the little dots in it, hence not a complete link so it will NOT work.

3. The Title, Date and Author:
Nothing difficult here at all. You posted some form of article and did not bother to provide appropriate credit to the Author, neither the original Title nor the date. Definitely nothing complex in making this point.
This is just a case of requiring correct recognition of the work you have quoted by posting it here.

Its manners.

4. Your personal insult to me.
Your personal insult to me:

At no point did I deny anything I just pointed out some basic facts.
If you had read any of my posts re Palestinians and Israel you would be ashamed of you suggestion and innuendo.
Your comment smack of pure insult.

I find it offensives.

I find you offensive.

"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." Marcel Floch

It's simple. Obtain a proper sight-picture. One nice breath, release slowly...calm...squeeze.

Done.

Do it. O.k?:agree:

"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." Marcel Floch

It's simple. Obtain a proper sight-picture. One nice breath, release slowly...calm...squeeze.

Done.

Do it. O.k?:agree:
WOW.....I wonder what kept this Israeli Hasbara idiot inside his cat liter-box so long!!!

My advice which I usually give to such idiots is - "take off your skull-cap; stand on head and say 'I am a Zionazi'."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom