What's new

903 FC men dismissed from service

Hi,

Yes they do---are you talking from experience. All troops need rest and rotation.

you are right! Rest is necessary but not in war time. And this is the first rule taught to any person joining police or army to obey their commander's or general's command

What kind of stupid and racist comment is that?

I do not see any racism in my comment. However, taleban have influence in our country and unemployed soldiers can be lured by them

903 more Talebans

Your Indian BS seems blind to read the entire news.

903 infact they are almost 1000 FC men who conducted a Successful Operation against Militants and cleared the areas.

The commandant had asked them to come back to their earlier posting areas once they were back the same silly idiot asked them to go back on the same day.

Thats why they refused to go back as they were tired.

:angry: i wonder people like you are trolls or just love to post BS

Your Indian BS seems blind to read the entire news.

903 infact they are almost 1000 FC men who conducted a Successful Operation against Militants and cleared the areas.

The commandant had asked them to come back to their earlier posting areas once they were back the same silly idiot asked them to go back on the same day.

Thats why they refused to go back as they were tired.

:angry: i wonder people like you are trolls or just love to post BS

What is need for dragging Indians in to every thread??is Pakistan full of geniuses that bullshits were a myth in the country??try to be civilised jana

I think the situation has bee immaturely handled by the officers, after some heroic contributions by troops. Such incident only demoralize and spread despair among other soldiers which is least rewquired at this time and place as sensitive.

they are frontier constabulary(not frontier corps)and are not very well trained, and probably are not part of the Pakistan military either. they r basically police!
Frontier Corps
read the second paragraph in this article.
anyway...but its still very wierd:undecided:

Neither Frontier Constabulary nor Frontier Corps are part of the Armed Forces of Pakistan. FC and Frontier Constabulary are part of Interior Ministry.

I do not see any racism in my comment. However, taleban have influence in our country and unemployed soldiers can be lured by them
You must be blind to think that 903 cops would just join taliban on this issue when they just were part of the operation before. This is just a power play with a hint of tribal conflict (no Mehsud's were let go). Hopefully, it will resolved soon.

First of all I am a Pakistan.
2nd i did read it, however, any one unemployed in that area is dangerous and can become a Taleban. Its either on Govt payroll or the Taleban's.

First of all I am a Pakistan.
2nd i did read it, however, any one unemployed in that area is dangerous and can become a Taleban. Its either on Govt payroll or the Taleban's.

Lol ur the same ignorant dude on *** who doesnt know squat about defence or anything?
People who fought taliban will join them LOL.Also i think Jana made it quite clear to understand for people who cant understand news or anything else.

Lol ur the same ignorant dude on *** who doesnt know squat about defence or anything?
People who fought taliban will join them LOL.Also i think Jana made it quite clear to understand for people who cant understand news or anything else.

I know they were fighting the Talebans but they were fighting Taleban coz they were paid for that thing. Now they are unemployed and can be hired by the other side.

Hi,

I very much doubt that at this time they will answer to any hiring calls by the taliban in pakistan. These FC men know first hand what the millitary is going to do to the taliban---one must have to be real dumb to be recruited at this stage.

Hi,

I very much doubt that at this time they will answer to any hiring calls by the taliban in pakistan. These FC men know first hand what the millitary is going to do to the taliban---one must have to be real dumb to be recruited at this stage.

I agree but when u r desperate and no food for your family. What is the average income of these men and in how many days their savings end?

In WAR the orders must be followed any1 who disobey is rebellion and it does not mattre whatever his intentions are. BUT commandent must also think about the physical conditions of his troops. Tired soldiers must be replaced by fresh ones
:coffee:
PAK ARMY Zindabad:pakistan::sniper::devil:

Neither Frontier Constabulary nor Frontier Corps are part of the Armed Forces of Pakistan. FC and Frontier Constabulary are part of Interior Ministry.

Yes sir but a very remarkable difference is that in Frontier Corps, Good and highly professional Army officers are posted on being deputaion to lead the men.
Frontier Constabulary, I think officers come from Police, so we may envisage the kind of leadership in both the outfits.
By the way, Commandant Siffat Gayhuor, the way he wears his khaki pullover is unimpressive to me as seen in news cahannels. Right shoulder with ranks falling back, and left shoulder ranks drooping forward. And above all, has anybody noted his haircut ;)

Back
Top Bottom