What's new

97% of the Chinese people like Pakistan according to a poll from Baidu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brothers do you want to know how deep and sincere the friendship between Pakistan and China is?

Recently I went to a Chinese restaurant (take out) I ordered chicken fried rice and 5 pieces of chinese chicken wings, I go to pick up my food (and the Chinese guy working there knows I'm Pakistani) instead of giving me 5 pieces of chinese chicken wings he gave me 6 at the cost of 5!

Now brothers that is true friendship of Pakistan-China alliance.

Lol true story...

nope because last time he forget to give you 5 pieces and gave you 4...................lol j/k

Thank you Chinese friends. We Pakistanis love China too.

:china::pakistan:

Pakistan should get stronger internally,a stronger Pakistan for China will be as "I am proud of my friend"

We should start going to china and start marrying and vice versa. Chines girls are very beautiful, I know some work in my office..............

We should start going to china and start marrying and vice versa. Chines girls are very beautiful, I know some work in my office..............

Unlike other countries, Pakistan and China are not in bed. We have a brotherly relationship with China.

Marriage is fine. However, it will be a big problem if you ask the other part to convert to islam.

Even in China, it is hard for inter-religion marriage. My parent have quite a few colleagues who were Hui (Chinese muslim). Some of them are both Hui. There are also some family with only one parent is muslim and the other is not.

In that case, the other partner will abide by the eating tradition of muslim only.

I also have classmates (both in high school and in university) whose family are hui muslim. Some of them abide by the dining tradition while some of them just do not care and indeed eat everything. However, none of them show any signs of muslim from what they wear or do (e.g. they indeed do NOT wear any clothes showing religious affiliation or do any of those pray things or have any koran books with them). I asked them why they were listed as Hui and they just said it was good for extra bonus for college exam, or any exam on his/her way to college.

For hui children, it depends what you ask for the other partner in the future when he/she seeks marriage. I heard it is a lot harder if he/she only asks for a tradition Hui muslim as partner.

However, since all of these observations are from the capital and east coastal areas, it only reflect what happen in major cities. I suppose in western regions of China, it could be more conservative.

yeah Long Live Pak-China Friendship!!

there is a famous Chinese restaurant in Karachi called China Town near bilawal house

Chalo yahan par bhi tharki pan start ho gaya. :frown:

I love Hot and Sour soup and i LOOOOVE General Tso's chicken, with almonds inside.

man I could live on Chinese food. Where i live there are 4-5 different restaurants that all deliver within half hour. You should be warned though that the Chinese food we get in US or even in the restaurants in Pakistan is not REALLL Chinese food. It's good, but its not a 100% representation of what it's like in China. This is what my Chinese friends tell me. Maybe a Chinese brother here could confirm it.

The Chinese food in US is not real Chinese food? Well, I tried them many times. I would say it is only partially correct, but not fully. Actually, the Chinese food in US is outdated Chinese food which were popular ten years ago in China, such as the hot and sour soap, sweet and sour chicken or pork, kong pao chicken. You could find these stuff in almost any resteraunt in China 10 years ago. But people's taste changes, just like fashion. Now these food are rare in China. Chinese people, maybe from 5 to 6 years ago, started to like spicy food, especially sichuan cuisine. You can find sichuan resteraunt everywhere in China now.

and it's funny how indian troll brigade barges in here like flies......commenting on "how sad" it is for two neighbour countries to have good relations

When your two enemies become closer together, it is indeed sad for you, so it's a genuine sadness for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom