What's new

99% people of Azad Kashmir will like to join India: Muslim cleric

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this how you guys suppress the freedom movement in Azad Kashmir :unsure:

The source is hindu website. And Pakistan has always supported plebiscite, only hindus run away from it. Like you for exemple.

Pakistan's Kashmir is called "Azad kashmir" or free kashmir and they have their own government. If they wanted to join India,they had done long ago.

The source is hindu website. And Pakistan has always supported plebiscite, only hindus run away from it. Like you for exemple.
The news site is a credible source....so is the news.......I can assure you that.....I don't want to go into religion

But why u want ISI to handle him if he said that......it's freedom of expression right :nono:

I wanted to post this thread ... but didn't wanted to stir the hornet's nest.

:dance3:

Not interested. Agala darwaaja dekho. ;)

Pakistan's Kashmir is called "Azad kashmir" or free kashmir and they have their own government. If they wanted to join India,they had done long ago.
It's controlled by Pakistan forces

It's controlled by Pakistan forces

More like local forces just like they liberated themselves in 1948 war against hindus. There is difference between hindu occupied India and Azad kashmir.

Azad Kashmir has it's own government by Pakistan People's Party.

More like local forces just like they liberated themselves in 1948 war against hindus. There is difference between hindu occupied India and Azad kashmir.
the only difference is people in Indian Kashmir are where they should be and people in Azad Kashmir want to join them along with their land.

With PA ..... there isn't much difference in terms of forces controlling the area

Maulana Syed Athar Dehlavi is ex-Indian from Bhaiya land Delhi. I am not surprised he sold himself to hindus.

Maulana Syed Athar Dehlavi is ex-Indian from Bhaiya land Delhi. I am not surprised he sold himself to hindus.
Why do you think Muslims sell themselves so easily?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom