What's new

99% people of Azad Kashmir will like to join India: Muslim cleric

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even then these stupid Indians are afraid of the plebiscite Indian morons

Any reasons to not believe that

Ummm? Maybe the occupation of Kashmir by Indian Army? Maybe that IOK is the most heavily militarized region in the world? Oh, but I guess Kashmiris love India... Lolz

If the Indians are so confidant that the Kashmiris will vote for them why they do they have so much troops in IoK ? I believe it's one of the highest soldier to civilians ratio in the world (something like 1 soldier for every 6 civilians). Pull out the troops and let the Kashmiris have a referendum without duress and then we will see.
Kashmir IS INTERGRAL part of India, hence why should we do a plebiscite in our own territory?
And P0K is also our territory, which captured by pakistan, hence plebiscite is necessary there.

We should hold a election in Indian Kashmir as its forcefully taken

Kashmir IS INTERGRAL part of India, hence why should we do a plebicite in our own territory?
And P0K is also our territory, which captured by pakistan, hence plebicite is necessary there.

You're right. We should a plebiscite in Azad Kashmir and G-B. I am all for it actually... Lolz

If the Indians are so confidant that the Kashmiris will vote for them why they do they have so much troops in IoK ? I believe it's one of the highest soldier to civilians ratio in the world (something like 1 soldier for every 6 civilians). Pull out the troops and let the Kashmiris have a referendum without duress and then we will see.
we are hypocrites ... we just love to talk about it don't really mean it.

We should hold a election in Indian Kashmir as its forcefully taken
how about you guys field some candidates from huriyat party and see how many votes they get in these coming elections? it would be covert plebiscite.

Ummm? Maybe the occupation of Kashmir by Indian Army? Maybe that IOK is the most heavily militarized region in the world? Oh, but I guess Kashmiris love India... Lolz
And where does my point negate that.....
as I said.....if plebiscite happens today......Kashmiris will neither go for India nor for Pakistan......they will go for a separate country

Bahaarat, now its your chance go ahead do plebiscite on both Azad Kashmir and Jammu Kashmir under the resolution of UN....
Maulana Syed Athar Dehlavi assures you that you will win....:omghaha:

A very good move by Maulana Syed Athar Dehlavi to save Muslims in Bahaarat and for the solution of Kashmir...

And where does my point negate that.....
as I said.....if plebiscite happens today......Kashmiris will neither go for India nor for Pakistan......they will go for a separate country

Alright buddy keep dreaming

PAKISTANI flag in Sri Nagar chowk. Nuff said

Q
ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1415551381.332359.jpg
q

As people of IoK & AJK want to join India than it's best time for India to do plebiscite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom