What's new

A-400M (MSN 6) comes to TAI Facilities and 12th AT/L Base

That simplifies our problem. We're not CIA that we need every stuff to be covered. First the Navy's MultiCam issue then this happened like a ghost! Shame on gov't

2jdrj9i.jpg

110x36q.jpg

34zap12.jpg

We should get more only 10 look how many the others are getting although we still have many other transport planes.

Maybe we will get more , maybe we will make our own or maybe we buy a different Plane.

Hey guys, A400 is a strategic transport plane isn't it?
and someone was talking about CN235 being converted to gunships, I don't understand clearly, will it become something like those planes in Modern Warfare 3 that throw bombs when you mark someplace with an air strike marker?

Could someone please explain things to me.

Hey guys, A400 is a strategic transport plane isn't it?
and someone was talking about CN235 being converted to gunships, I don't understand clearly, will it become something like those planes in Modern Warfare 3 that throw bombs when you mark someplace with an air strike marker?

Could someone please explain things to me.

Gören I with Aselflir 300T & ISR on C160D Transall=

jhEUo.jpg

DEtke.jpg

Gören II on CN-235-100M [Gunship] =

There a no Pic´s about a Turkish Version that TAI is working on ,this Pic´s are from a Solution from EADS for Jordan & Airbus.

AIR_CN-235_Gunship_Conversion_Concept_lg.jpg

Specials01.jpg

Yes,it will be like the AC-130 Gunship from Mw3.

Gören I with Aselflir 300T & ISR on C160D Transall=

jhEUo.jpg

DEtke.jpg

Gören II on CN-235-100M [Gunship] =

There a no Pic´s about a Turkish Version that TAI is working on ,this Pic´s are from a Solution from EADS for Jordan & Airbus.

AIR_CN-235_Gunship_Conversion_Concept_lg.jpg

Specials01.jpg

Yes,it will be like the AC-130 Gunship from Mw3.

Then what's the difference between roles of gunships, bombers and A-to-G fighters?

Do you have any decent source that GÖREN-2 Project is going on ?

I found this 2012 Project Report from SSM and it only mentions GÖREN-1 Project.
http://www.ssm.gov.tr/anasayfa/kurumsal/Faaliyet%20Raporlar/2012%20Y%C4%B1l%C4%B1%20Faaliyet%20Raporu.pdf page:100, at the bottom line

In Case of a Armed Anka i don´t think that the Project will have a Future ,but they are working on it to Present 1-2 Planes with that Configuration for their Own experience.

But there is not an Official Source of the News of this Project.

Maybe the Turkish CN-235 will in the Future all included MELTEM Project.

But it´s good to have no news about the Project ,i mean sometimes you must keep something Secret if a Gunship will be a good Solution in the South-East of Turkey if something Change.

Though it would have been good for Pakistan Navy to have purchased 7 CN-235 MPA version to replace F-27 Fokers when PAF buying it 4 of these.

Back
Top Bottom